Epistane and FACE BLOAT!

Eagleman003

Awards
I am doing Epistane with the white cap at 30/30/40/40. I am on day 18 and have gained around 4 lbs so far, most of it seems to be muscle. My Diet is spot on and im around 800 calories above maintence. All lifts have gone up around 10 lbs. However, I literally woke up around 3-4 days ago and noticed that SUDDENLY my face was bloated badly. I have been drinking lots of water and it still has not gone down for some reason. I dont know what this could be from considering that Epistane is like an AI and I shouldn't have excess estrogen bloating up my face. I am not taking creatine or anything else. Cycle support by AI about 1.5 times a day. My sodium is not low or high. What can this be from, and has anyone ever experience it?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're retaining water?

Whether that's possible or not [in the face], I have no clue. But, this doesn't sound good. I haven't heard of anyone having such a problem, especially while on Epistane.

I hope you figure out what's going on and hope you find a solution to it. Stay safe.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I would say that if this is some kind of a sever reaction then to discontinue all supplementation and remove anything that could cause this. Once removed either see a qualified physician or work the supplements back in one by one.

If this is a major concern you need to take immediate action. Your health is always No:1.

Blood test / full hormone panel

What has changed? So many questions but you need to examine your life lately with a microscope to find the resolution

It honestly sounds really weird!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I would say that if this is some kind of a sever reaction then to discontinue all supplementation and remove anything that could cause this. Once removed either see a qualified physician or work the supplements back in one by one.

If this is a major concern you need to take immediate action. Your health is always No:1.

Blood test / full hormone panel

What has changed? So many questions but you need to examine your life lately with a microscope to find the resolution

It honestly sounds really weird!
Read this guy's Epistane FAQ!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the sulfur is not agreeing with your body.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Eh, it bloated my face, but nothing crazy.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
moon shaped faces are as common with aas as peanut butter is with jelly.

anabolichead

Awards
usually anything related to test increase can or will bloat your face up. It all depends on your genetics, my face blew up with epistane and superdrol dramatically, but never on halodrol/1AD

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
moon shaped faces are as common with anabolic steroids as peanut butter is with jelly.
Yeah, what he said. Iz true- I have noticed mostly with methlys though-

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Huh. Glad you guys mentioned this, it's the first that I remember hearing about it with methyls in months of reading. Sucks cause it's not like you should really be taking an AI to reduce it.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am doing Epistane with the white cap at 30/30/40/40. I am on day 18 and have gained around 4 lbs so far, most of it seems to be muscle. My Diet is spot on and im around 800 calories above maintence. All lifts have gone up around 10 lbs. However, I literally woke up around 3-4 days ago and noticed that SUDDENLY my face was bloated badly. I have been drinking lots of water and it still has not gone down for some reason. I dont know what this could be from considering that Epistane is like an AI and I shouldn't have excess estrogen bloating up my face. I am not taking creatine or anything else. Cycle support by AI about 1.5 times a day. My sodium is not low or high. What can this be from, and has anyone ever experience it?
I read this happening to another guy, but I can remember where or what compound he was using. It must have been on AM because I rarely frequent other forums. It may have something to do with cortisol, you know "moon face". Do some searches and maybe try an anti cort.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that will help with this face bloat issue? In terms of sides, this is the most frustrating thing for me to deal with. It is my job to be in front of the camera several times a month, and I know for a fact that I have not gotten parts that I have auditioned for because of face bloat. I have found no rhyme or reason as to why this occurs. I have asked multiple doctors about this and nobody can give me a straight answer. Some things have worked for me, but I cannot pinpoint the exact combination of compounds. For example, 6oxo has seemed to decrease the bloat, but I cannot be sure if it is 6oxo, a change in diet, or other environmental factors that are reducing this face bloat. Can anyone help shed some light on this subject? I am quite tired of unexperienced juice heads rambling on about what they "know" works. Unless you have a proven system for reducing facial bloat then please do not waist our time.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Try lowering your sodium intake with your diet, maybe that's helps

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, when it comes to diet and training I have tried everything, which is why I am so frustrated. Even with 11 plus years of training and dieting under my belt, this hormone related bloat nonsense is one of the most puzzling and aggravating aspects of this whole wonderful game that we are all a part of.

purelife1

cushing syndrome possibly...should go away after cycle...limit sodium...i use to carry moon face all the time while in deca but not sure if this is the same in your situation