alb or clen

N

nd22121

Awards
i have been reading and getting mixed opinions on albuterol. some say it works great but a lot of the opinions say it doesnt work as well as clen. i was wondering if anyone has any experience as to how albuterol would work with cardio respiratory endurance and not so much bodybuilding and the normal fat burning effects. also how is clen for this and which one would be better.

also is it "safe" to take them during a cycle of say epi/propadrol, or in the pct of that cycle, or possibly start in the middle of the first cycle and end in the middle of PCT.

thanks

O

outlawtas

Awards
Well I would'nt be trying to burn any fat during PCT. That's a time to work hard keeping the gains.

I haven't personally tried albuteral but I have heard mixed reviews as well. Have you tried clen? It works great for me in the right dosages (too much = too many sides).

I usually start @ 80mcg, but a first time user should start lower to gauge sides and results. Bump it up every 3 days (by 20mcg) until you hit 80-100mcg. Also cycle it two weeks on, two weeks off or use the benedryl method for continuous use.

N

nd22121

Awards
i have never tried either of them, but i am a little afraid to try the clen with all the heart side effects and ths other stuff it can cause. also i am not really looking to get rid of fat. i care what it can do for in running endurance, i was just wondering if it would be okay to take something like that during a PCT or if it should be taken by itself.

also i just thought of another question. would i need to take time off before taking one of these after PCT or can i go right into it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mostly want to let your body "settle" during PCT, and try to hold gains if it was a bulking cycle. So i'd say waiting at least a couple weeks after PCT would be best, see where you really end up first.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats why cutting is alot easier...
anywho, as far as the two go i prefer albuterol for endurance capabilities. you really can go quite forever and ever if ya got enough music. as far as clen goes it made me jittery, gave me headaches, but burned fat really well. i didn't prefer working out on clen due to its jitter/heart rate sides. (albuterol has the heart rate sides as well just not the same palpitation problem i was having)