PCT help

deinemgrab

Awards
I've recently completed my first cycle. 15mg dbol/ed for 4 weeks and test e 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. gained a good 20lbs. feeling fine. no bad sides. no gyno, hairloss, etc.... i start PCT next week.
for my PCT i was perscribed clomid at 50mg ed for TWO weeks.

...... everything i read says FOUR weeks. am i missing something here? this was done through a doc that seems to know what he's talking about, this is the only thing that is confusing me. can anyone give me a little more advice here? is two weeks really going to be enough? i've been assured through some ppl that it is fine but again, everything i read tells me differently.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The standard protocol is usually:

Time 'on' = Time PCT

So how did it go for you anyway what was the results? How much did you gain on cycle and how much did you keep post PCT?

deinemgrab

Awards
i kept about half the weight gained. i was about 155 before the cycle, went up to 173-174 and then down to about 166-167. i think the PCT went ok. the only problem i've had was i developed some pretty bad acne on my back/upper arms since the cycle and it has yet to go away. i've tried everything :p

right now i'm taking some 20mg dbol ed for 4 weeks (possibly going to push it to 5) (with 2 week pct) to help keep my strength up before my next cycle.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Keyword: Acne

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

deinemgrab

Awards
thanks for the advice... even though it was not asked for. i've done plenty of searching already hence the 'i've tried everything'.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wow, s'ok bro not trying to step on your toes by helping you. I iz done here. Have fun and love life eh? So you tried B5?

/unsubbed.

jpk

jpk

Awards
thanks for the advice... even though it was not asked for. i've done plenty of searching already hence the 'i've tried everything'.
Chill dude.

Neo's one of the most respected and helpful guys you'll ever encounter on this board. If you're gonna be a d!ck to him, your stay here is gonna be short and not sweet.