Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I shall be starting this in a couple weeks and at latest feb 1. I'll be taking 25mg superdrol 10mg halodrol(30 day cycle). I have been planning and reseaching everything for a few months, everything is in line( especially the libido while on cycle)!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall be starting this in a couple weeks and at latest feb 1. I'll be taking 25mg superdrol 10mg halodrol(30 day cycle). I have been planning and reseaching everything for a few months, everything is in line( especially the libido while on cycle)!

I hope you mean 10mg superdrol and 25mg halodrol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What will you be doing for libido on cycle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
imo, ur halodrol dose is WAY too low.. bump it to 50 at least.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
imo 50mg of halo is good when solo, with superdrol, 25mg should be plenty, but if anything it should be where u start at, so u can increase if you want. If you start too high u will be sorry.

I am planning a cycle of 10mg superdrol/100mg bold, seems like a low dosage, but I respond like crazy to ph use. So its a personal thing. Again, start low, its easiest to fix a low dosage than an overdose.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
100mg bold will do nothing.. even if you respond crazy well to prohormone products.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lets se hears a rough draft im not gonna post all until I begin my log:

Fenugreek
EForm
DHEA
Im still debating wheter i should use maca,muira puama, or horny goat weed
Maybe cabergoline or proviron thats still debatable

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm envious of people who respond to doses that low, I have to run way higher doses

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I was thinking of scrapping the bold, friend has a bottle left over, got it for free, I hear u need 400-600mg a day to see results, i dk

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I hope you mean 10mg superdrol and 25mg halodrol
whatcha smoking man? 25mg is recommend to advanced lifters under 200. Have you done your research because 25mg is no where near high. lol getting reprimanded over something that I avtually know and have talked to people alot of people who also know.lol come on give me a break!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo 50mg of halo is good when solo, with superdrol, 25mg should be plenty, but if anything it should be where u start at, so u can increase if you want. If you start too high u will be sorry.

I am planning a cycle of 10mg superdrol/100mg bold, seems like a low dosage, but I respond like crazy to ph use. So its a personal thing. Again, start low, its easiest to fix a low dosage than an overdose.
I am confused Superdrol comes 10mg per so how are you going to do 25mg??? unless i am missing something

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I am confused Superdrol comes 10mg per so how are you going to do 25mg??? unless i am missing something
lol you are missing something I have personal contacts with a custom like a custom lab whom makes there own products (privately).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
so then ur actually doing super at 25 and halo at only 10?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well.. You'll definitely see results at 25mgs of super.. good luck!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
interesting, although I agree, the halo seems low, but please post your results, I look forward to seeing them.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
interesting, although I agree, the halo seems low, but please post your results, I look forward to seeing them.
cool, yea if there werent any people interested I was like screw it but I guess ill throw down a log!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why 10mg of Halo? Its your cycle but to me that seems pointless.

I started out at 50mg on my first cycle then went up to 75mg and had good results. Not sure what 10mg would even do?

Good luck

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You heard wrong - You need 1 - 1.5 (grams) a day for atleast 8-12 weeks. Even then, the results are not that great.
I was thinking of scrapping the bold, friend has a bottle left over, got it for free, I hear u need 400-600mg a day to see results, i dk
To the original poster - 10mg of Halo will do nothing except add more stress to your liver and body. It will even diminish your results because the two will be fighting for receptors. You seriously need to drop the Halo. 25mg of Superdrol is a pretty high dosage as is. Unless of course, you want a bloody and muddy liver, and a noodle-d!ck with a side order of raisins?

What is your planned PCT?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You heard wrong - You need 1 - 1.5 (grams) a day for atleast 8-12 weeks. Even then, the results are not that great.

To the original poster - 10mg of Halo will do nothing except add more stress to your liver and body. It will even diminish your results because the two will be fighting for receptors. You seriously need to drop the Halo. 25mg of Superdrol is a pretty high dosage as is. Unless of course, you want a bloody and muddy liver, and a noodle-d!ck with a side order of raisins?

What is your planned post cycle therapy?
I love the fact that some plan to try to break things doen for me its so nice of you but you might want to waste your time on a newb, I simply asked 'Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?' I didnt ask for you to evaluate my plan I know and have read my fair share and at the moment would prefer not to be interoggated lol. Furthermore are you sure you have read properly 25 mg isnt that bad :gotsearch

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
25mg could be very bad if ur ain tense responder and if u weigh under 200 lbs. I weigh 255, and I respond to 20mg of superdrol. And I agree that 10mg of halodrol is a waste, either way, good luck

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
25mg could be very bad if ur ain tense responder and if u weigh under 200 lbs. I weigh 255, and I respond to 20mg of superdrol. And I agree that 10mg of halodrol is a waste, either way, good luck
sorry my mistake its 15 mg

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love the fact that some plan to try to break things doen for me its so nice of you but you might want to waste your time on a newb, I simply asked 'Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?' I didnt ask for you to evaluate my plan I know and have read my fair share and at the moment would prefer not to be interoggated lol. Furthermore are you sure you have read properly 25 mg isnt that bad :gotsearch
Thinking about it now, I did waste my time on a Newb...

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle and how much do you weight?

You said you had a source that makes "custom" 25mg of SD and then you say 15mg after you were being cocky about not being a noob? Then after you hear some good advice from some of the members here you act as if you are an advanced PH user and know it all.

Why not just do the SD alone and save the Halo for another cycle since judging from what I have read...you are not ready. Its your body and you can do what you want.

Good luck

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle and how much do you weight?

You said you had a source that makes "custom" 25mg of superdrol and then you say 15mg after you were being cocky about not being a noob? Then after you hear some good advice from some of the members here you act as if you are an advanced PH user and know it all.

Why not just do the SD alone and save the Halo for another cycle since judging from what I have read...you are not ready. Its your body and you can do what you want.

Good luck
Didn't mean to act as if I knew it all it's just annoying when try to people try to reprimand me I can understand advice.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean to act as if I knew it all it's just annoying when try to people try to reprimand me I can understand advice.
I see,

How much do you weight and is this your first cycle? If it is your first you should really think about just one compound. Superdrol is no joke! Or Halo alone is great for putting on a nice amount of weight without too many hard sides

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I see,

How much do you weight and is this your first cycle? If it is your first you should really think about just one compound. Superdrol is no joke! Or Halo alone is great for putting on a nice amount of weight without too many hard sides
160 @ & 7% bf and will be 6% by the time I begin bulking, my bench is currently at 195 4 sets of 12.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, you should respect the vets and your weight and bench hardly classify you as a truely experienced.

also, i woud advise 500mg test prop while on the superdrol, will work better than anything else and will take care of libido.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
also, i woud advise 500mg test prop while on the superdrol, will work better than anything else and will take care of libido.
This is good advice. I would say drop the halo and get some test in the cycle.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
if u r goin to add in test prop, why wouldn't u just drop the orals and go for an all injectable cycle, much safer and better results, i don't get it?

Most guys do oral cycles because they don;t want to mess with illegals/injectables, so if u r giving advice to 'add in' injectables, its not gonna get very far imo

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
if u r goin to add in test prop, why wouldn't u just drop the orals and go for an all injectable cycle, much safer and better results, i don't get it?

Most guys do oral cycles because they don;t want to mess with illegals/injectables, so if u r giving advice to 'add in' injectables, its not gonna get very far imo
very well said obviously at the moment I dont want to have to deal with injecting...ANYTHING