Halodrol clone & SUS500 Stack

Kata1yst

Awards
I just started this stack 4 days ago and wanted to keep a log about results / sides.

Here are my dosages:

SUS500= 4 pills daily taken every 6 hours. This is timed so that I take one of these around 3:30 to 5:00 in the morning with a shake, then go back to sleep.

Hemadrol = 1 50mg tab daily 1 hr before workouts. On non-workout days I take it with SUS500 early in the morning.

4 days into it and I have lost 2.5 pounds (mosly water I'm sure) and my strength is increasing. Vascularity is up and my muscles feel harder.

Let me know if anyone is interested in hearing more, OR, has taken any of these in the past.

still alive

Banned
Awards
I just started this stack 4 days ago and wanted to keep a log about results / sides.

Here are my dosages:

SUS500= 4 pills daily taken every 6 hours. This is timed so that I take one of these around 3:30 to 5:00 in the morning with a shake, then go back to sleep.

Hemadrol = 1 50mg tab daily 1 hr before workouts. On non-workout days I take it with SUS500 early in the morning.

4 days into it and I have lost 2.5 pounds (mosly water I'm sure) and my strength is increasing. Vascularity is up and my muscles feel harder.

Let me know if anyone is interested in hearing more, OR, has taken any of these in the past.
sus500,isnt there two ph's combined in 1 pill?do you know how many mg. of each there are in 1 pill? it sounds good as long as it's not 2 methyl's at once.

Kata1yst

Awards
They are not methylated. I'm not sure about the amounts in each pill. The bottle says not to exceed 6 pills daily...I figured 4 would be enough stacked w/ Hemadrol.

I also contacted G.E.T.'s representative about conversion rates for Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. He was very vague and didn't address my question when asked if it actually converts to trenbolone. "Since trenbolone is an illegal substance, I cannot answer your question" he said.

I've taken the real stuff in the past. So far the only similarity is the sweating at night. Thats a good sign, but test makes many sweat as well

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
They are not methylated. I'm not sure about the amounts in each pill. The bottle says not to exceed 6 pills daily...I figured 4 would be enough stacked w/ Hemadrol.

I also contacted G.E.T.'s representative about conversion rates for Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione. He was very vague and didn't address my question when asked if it actually converts to trenbolone. "Since trenbolone is an illegal substance, I cannot answer your question" he said.

I've taken the real stuff in the past. So far the only similarity is the sweating at night. Thats a good sign, but test makes many sweat as well

Yea sus is pretty hot G.E.T. actually has a couple new products they make tren 250 and pheraplaex IMO not worth getting but still.I gained 15 lbs off of sus alone.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got this off of a site that sells the product:

25mg Estra 4, 9 diene
12mg Ethyl Methoxy Gona
7mg ATD
TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process
Vitamin E 1mg
In base of 267mg of safflower oil
Blue #6 Oval Softgels

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea sus is pretty hot G.E.T. actually has a couple new products they make tren 250 and pheraplaex IMO not worth getting but still.I gained 15 lbs off of sus alone.
Saw the tren 250 but pheraplaex? what will pheraplaex be = 2.

Kata1yst

Awards
How long did you stay on the SUS and at what dose? It's day 5 for me and I've regained the weight I said I lost and added an extra 3 lbs.

Thanks for all the comments so far...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How long did you stay on the SUS and at what dose? It's day 5 for me and I've regained the weight I said I lost and added an extra 3 lbs.

Thanks for all the comments so far...
1 month at 2 pills a day gained around 15 lbs. 12 lbs after cutting strength gains were incredible!!

Kata1yst

Awards
Thanks for the info... its day #6 and I gained another 1.8 lbs since yesterday. I'm going for 20 lbs!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info... its day #6 and I gained another 1.8 lbs since yesterday. I'm going for 20 lbs!
Good Luck !! You will begin to fill its effects most towards the end of the cycle!

Kata1yst

Awards
Good Luck !! You will begin to fill its effects most towards the end of the cycle!
Thanks! I'll log in more results in a week so others may see as well. I'm sure there's someone out there thinking about this stack.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Fo sho keep us updated. SUS 500 has really peaked my interest.

Kata1yst

Awards
Ok, its day #10 and I've gained 9.4 lbs. Sometimes the scale actually shows over 10 lbs but this number varies during different times of the day.

My strength is up and I don't get tired in the gym. Also, water retention is minimal with this stack. You can't even tell I'm holding on to any water.

My bf% has stayed the same so I've gained a bit of fat due to frequent meals, but the majority of my gains have been muscle.

Also, I lost 1-2 lbs of water in the beginning so I can add this amount to my gains. My muscles are also very hard.

So far, this has been a great stack and I definately compare this to the real stuff.

Kata1yst

Awards
libido is not so great. Luckily the hemadrol is keeping me going. I still get horny but sex is the last thing on my mind.

Overall, this stack is making me feel great!!! I feel high all the time and have lots of energy. I just got some more Hemadrol tabs so I can run it for 40 days and got another bottle of SUS.

Can't wait for my next workout!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
libido is not so great. Luckily the hemadrol is keeping me going. I still get horny but sex is the last thing on my mind.

Overall, this stack is making me feel great!!! I feel high all the time and have lots of energy. I just got some more Hemadrol tabs so I can run it for 40 days and got another bottle of SUS.

Can't wait for my next workout!
yea same here sex as the LAST thing n my mind while running thiscrap regardless if Iwas horny.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established

Converts to Dienolone, not Trenbolone.

Kata1yst

Awards
You just lack drive Its an odd feeling let me tell you!
It's true,...I can easily get an erection but wouldn't want to do anything about it. I'd much rather lay down, workout, or eat a bunch of food.

This stuff is also very suppressive on the system. "Shrinkage" is worse than running real gear imo, and endogenouse test levels drop dramatically with this stuff. This is probably why I made tremendous gains in the first week but not so much after. My gains have slowed down remarkably but strength seems to be increasing.

The stuff does not give intense muscle pumps as seen with dbol or testosterone but rather makes you really hard. From what I've seen so far, this would be ideal for a cutting cycle.

A very positive note with this stuff is recovery. You can literally work out for hours without getting tired. I had to make myself leave the gym last night so I wouldn't overtrain.

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
It's true,...I can easily get an erection but wouldn't want to do anything about it. I'd much rather lay down, workout, or eat a bunch of food.

This stuff is also very suppressive on the system. "Shrinkage" is worse than running real gear imo, and endogenouse test levels drop dramatically with this stuff. This is probably why I made tremendous gains in the first week but not so much after. My gains have slowed down remarkable but strength seems to be increasing.

The stuff does not give intense muscle pumps as seen with dbol or testosterone but rather makes you really hard. From what I've seen so far, this would be ideal for a cutting cycle.

A very positive note with this stuff is recovery. You can literally work out for hours without getting tired. I had to make myself leave the gym last night so I wouldn't overtrain.

YOU LITERLLY NAILED IT!Couldn't have described the feeling(s) better myself exactly how I felt while running this!

Kata1yst

Awards
DAY 15,

My strength was incredible last night! Not to much weight gain has occured since last post as I've only packed on about 2 more lbs. However BF has decreased. I'm not trying to lose fat but its happening anyway. On the scale, my weight has increased by 10 lbs (I'm 201lbs). An estimated BF loss of roughly 1-1.5% would equate to 1.95lbs - 2.925lbs for a 195lbs individual. I am being conservative with my calculations(I didn't take BF loss @ 201lbs) but this equals a net gain of roughly 13 lbs in 15 days!!!

I am also thinking about starting PCT w/ Tamoxifen/Tribex/ZMA. I'll probably run it for 1-1.5 weeks just to get endogenous test levels back up and then I'll go back on the stack. At this point, I have 25 days worth of Hemadrol & 15-20 days of SUS500 remaining. My sole purpose of running PCT now is to increase my natural test so I can make gains similar to the beginning of this cycle.

Any comments? Suggestions?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be skip the one in the middle of hte night - a good, uninterrupted nights sleep is important for HGH release as well as recovery. Take one pill before bed and one when you wake up - no need to get up at 330 in the morning.

Kata1yst

Awards
My advice would be skip the one in the middle of hte night - a good, uninterrupted nights sleep is important for HGH release as well as recovery. Take one pill before bed and one when you wake up - no need to get up at 330 in the morning.
Good idea, though I never make myself wake up. I usually get up around 4-5 to go to the bathroom, always, then go back to sleep. I should have however got rid of the SUS500 dose at 11-12 midnight. An every 6 hr dose right now is 5-6AM, 11-12AM, 5-6, 11-12... I have been taking Ambien for sleep as needed but I'm sure the night dose of SUS500 has killed my natural test production.

Next time I'll get rid of it but a small dose of DBOL before bed worked fabulous in the past. This was my rational behind dosing before bedtime

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15,

My strength was incredible last night! Not to much weight gain has occured since last post as I've only packed on about 2 more lbs. However BF has decreased. I'm not trying to lose fat but its happening anyway. On the scale, my weight has increased by 10 lbs (I'm 201lbs). An estimated BF loss of roughly 1-1.5% would equate to 1.95lbs - 2.925lbs for a 195lbs individual. I am being conservative with my calculations(I didn't take BF loss @ 201lbs) but this equals a net gain of roughly 13 lbs in 15 days!!!

I am also thinking about starting post cycle therapy w/ Tamoxifen/Tribex/ZMA. I'll probably run it for 1-1.5 weeks just to get endogenous test levels back up and then I'll go back on the stack. At this point, I have 25 days worth of Hemadrol & 15-20 days of SUS500 remaining. My sole purpose of running PCT now is to increase my natural test so I can make gains similar to the beginning of this cycle.

Any comments? Suggestions?
I don't think you have given the Halodrol enough time to kick in. However, I do like your plan to run this as two back to back mini cycles as your gains will be more maintainable and post cycle therapy will be much easier. My advice would be to PCT for 2 weeks and then jump back on the SUS500 for 2 weeks, but save the Halodrol clone for another time because you are pretty much wasting it, IMO.

Kata1yst

Awards
I don't think you have given the Halodrol enough time to kick in. However, I do like your plan to run this as two back to back mini cycles as your gains will be more maintainable and post cycle therapy will be much easier. My advice would be to post cycle therapy for 2 weeks and then jump back on the SUS500 for 2 weeks, but save the Halodrol clone for another time because you are pretty much wasting it, IMO.
You're right about the Halodrol...the first time I took it a few years back, most gains occured somewhere between 18-30 days.

As for synergy between these two compounds I have not seen much. For instance, my dietary guidlines should have brought more gains.

Ex.
Meal #1= 25g Protein, 4g Glutamine, Aminos (early early morning)
Meal #2= 4 egg whites / 1 cup dry oatmeal OR 50gr Protein + 1cup of dry Oats
Meal #3= 4oz Ny Strip w/ Brown rice + Low Carb/High fiber Pita bread
Meal #4 (Lunch)=6oz Grilled chicken/br rice/broc OR Pasta/turkey
Meal #5 = cup of Liquid Egg whites (great farts!)

Meal #6 = Turkey Avacado sandwich w/ Arnold's health nut bread
#7 PreWorkout= 1 scoop WaxiMaize mixed w/ NO Shotgun or NO Vapor
Mid Workout= Dextrose+BCAA+Glutamine w/ Cran Juice
#8 Post Workout= 1 cup dry Oatmeal / 30 grams of Dextrose/ 50 grams of Protein
Meal #9 (Late Dinner) = Salmon or chicken or turkey w/ veggies + rice or pasta

Eating this way has brought ridiculous gains in the past. Also, just checked last night & I put on a bit more fat. Overeating? Nah! I started taking some clen today =)

Kata1yst

Awards
Day #19

***Note*** I discontued clen after 1 day. I figured I'd rather finishing this bulk and cut down on the next one.

Still getter stronger w/ great pumps now. I've gained a pound or two since last post and I'm showing a bit more definition. Overall, I'm very pleased w/ this mild cycle. Sides are relatively low, I don't have libido probs anymore(I think the hemadrol took over), and everyone is telling me I'm looking big.

This is great news because I am not holding water like some other stuff will.

Also, the scale fluctuates between 200-202lbs. I'm not gaining a lot of weight but I am noticing a flatter stomache in the mornings.

I've been carb cycling, minimizing carb intake about 2 days/week.

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yep(carb cycling def works! Sus's strength gains for me were throught the roof!

Kata1yst

Awards
Day #22

I know what you mean about the strength gains now. I'm still getting stronger w/ amazing pumps now. I have been supplementing w/ NO Vapor, which is definately contributing to the pumps but my gear is doing its share as well.

I still weigh roughly the same(.6-1lbs increase since last log) but I am definately looking bigger. This has turned out to be a killer cycle. I didn't think so a week ago but hey, the s#it kicked in good!!!

Also, my bf must have reduced because I'm seeing more of my abs. I haven't cared to check bf%...I'm really happy w/ the eating and getting big part right now.

I don't think I have ever looked so wide as I did after last nights shoulder workout. It was sick!!!!

Kata1yst

Awards
Day #26

Good news, I'm still gaining but slowly. I'm now up 13lbs solid on the scale. I'm pretty psyched because I have about 2 weeks left of hemadrol. Muscle definition is more apparent due to more fat loss. I won't check my bf% until after this cycle.

What do you guys think I should for my next cycle? I have ordered 1 bottle of Superdrol clone, 2 more bottle of halo-clone, and 2 bottles of epistane clone. I'd like some suggestions for a good stack after giving my liver a rest:thumbsup:

Kata1yst

Awards
Day #29

Last nights arm workout was pretty much painful...I mean, my skin felt like it was gonna rip open from the MASSIVE PUMP!!!! I've been feeling great and all my shirts feel much tighter.

Weight is still roughly the same w/ minor increases BUT I look better and better after every workout. The last couple of nights I've had the "jacked up" look. Several people in the gym and at work have commented on my size. One individual at the gym said, "dude, you've grown 10x larger since I saw you in Dec., what are u taking?"

I'm saying all this because I didn't think I was growing much, yet this stack has given me great gains in the first 10 days and steady gains thereafter. Initially I ran this cycle because I couldn't get real gear, and ultimately concentrated more on my diet than the pills I was taking; which is what everyone should do. I just didn't know I would grow as much as I did.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day #29

Last nights arm workout was pretty much painful...I mean, my skin felt like it was gonna rip open from the MASSIVE PUMP!!!! I've been feeling great and all my shirts feel much tighter.

Weight is still roughly the same w/ minor increases BUT I look better and better after every workout. The last couple of nights I've had the "jacked up" look. Several people in the gym and at work have commented on my size. One individual at the gym said, "dude, you've grown 10x larger since I saw you in Dec., what are u taking?"

I'm saying all this because I didn't think I was growing much, yet this stack has given me great gains in the first 10 days and steady gains thereafter. Initially I ran this cycle because I couldn't get real gear, and ultimately concentrated more on my diet than the pills I was taking; which is what everyone should do. I just didn't know I would grow as much as I did.

yea same with me people say ive gotten way bigger but i havent noticed much lol

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
lol, I think we all have this complex where we're just not satisfied with our size. Instead of saying "damn, I look way bigger than last year", its "I can't wait until I put another inch on my chest, arms, legs, etc.".

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol, I think we all have this complex where we're just not satisfied with our size. Instead of saying "damn, I look way bigger than last year", its "I can't wait until I put another inch on my chest, arms, legs, etc.".
I can attest to that!!!

Kata1yst

Awards
Day #31 (2 days ago)

I think this is it for this cycle. Originally I had hoped to run the hemadrol for about 40 days, but my gains have slowed down so much that sides > gains. Although I must say, this cycle had very few side effects.

Total Weight Gain= 13.3 lbs

BF% Change= remained the same, so roughly 2.66 lbs of weight gain was fat. Ex. I started @ around 20% BF and gained 13.3 lbs. (0.2 * 13.3 = 2.66 lbs of fat)

Sides: Oily Skin = minimal, Acne=minimal to none, hair loss= less than Equipoise, testicular atrophy = yes but less than testosterone Propionate run at 4 weeks.

I wish I had taken measurements before this cycle because everyone has noticed a size increase. I may post before and after pictures later but they aren't pretty w/ 20% fat.

Jayz Fresh 2

Awards
did u take anything before u started taking the sus 500 to prepare ur self?