superdrol stack?

Maximus71

Awards
Ok I weigh 248 and I am 6' 6", I have been on supplements for a long time, I know a little about them. But I have been doing some research on superdrol and I all that I have found is that Methyl supplements are kind of potent. I have never experimented with these kinds so I need some help to find the best stack for my superdrol. Also is it safe to add like cell mass after a workout with superdrol, or is it to strong.

I have
superdrol ng
methyl 1-d
i-gh-1
nano vapor
mass tech
cell mass
novedex xt
no shotgun, that stuff rocks
leukic
and some amino acids.

I just need kind of a good stack with my superdrol out of all of these, what do you think I should do!

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Get some M-Drol from Nutraplanet and skip the Superdrol NG and skip the Methyl 1-d, they give little results. At your size, 20/30/30 dosage should be good. This would give you 3 times the gains vs the stuff you have on hand. Research PCT and liver support.

dice404

Awards
It's good that you've been doing some research, this is a great place to find information. Superdrol and superdrol ng are two completely different things. It seems like you are talking about the original superdrol (m-drol is a clone). To anwer you question simply, anything besides another steroid (this being your first cycle) would be ok to stack. Just make sure that you have the proper support supps and a proper post cycle planned before you start. Also, I would suggest continuing your research before you start a cycle. Superdrol is a pretty potent steroid and you need to know exactly what you are dealing with from every angle. Your body will thank you. When you have a final plan for you cycle post it up and we'll take a look.

Maximus71

Awards
cycle

alright i am going to start this cycle in a couple of days,

week 1- superdrol 10mg first day then bump it up to 20mg by the end of the week, then some no shotgun or nano vapor right before the workout, then some cell mass after, then 6 raw eggs at night lol
week 2 superdrol 20mg then 30mg by the end of the week and sups
week 3 superdrol 30mg then sups
week 4 superdrol 30mg then some sups
then start my post cycle therapy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0