ok guys im at a critical point and need some straightening out

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Do high reps if you need to for a bit.
    I agree, I would drop the tren, do a shorter, lighter, workout and let the antibiotics take out the infection. It will take a few days for it to completely clear up. If you're gear and injection procedures are sterile your temp should return to normal when the sinus infection is gone.
    If I just absolutely couldn't lift at all for a couple of weeks then I might consider stopping. But, if you have been lifting regularly for a while, a few days of light work or rest is not going to hurt anything IMO.

2. I have noticed that it seems to take the antibotics alittle bit longer when you are on cycle.. at least it has this time with me..
    •   

3. Talking

yeah well im deciding to stay on !!! screw it lol!!! i did another test prop shot last night... i am getting off the tren right now though no reason to really risk things it will be good enough if i can salvage the cycle on with test prop only and my mental state is already better tren makes me one mean sob i thought i could handle it first cycle but i was wrong... i don't know how anything would be different next time i try it but as of now i can't worry about it goto try to salvage this remaining cycle
  4. weird stuff

well guys i got progressively better and im on my second to last day of antibiotics .. coughing has almost stopped and today was the first day i felt almost 100% and surprising as this is to here im still on cycle lol thanks to some coaxing lol... i know you guys are going to think im crazy but i felt fine the whole day except for that brief period before me and my girl had sex today ... i spiked a 99.5 oh well it went down right after lol weird **** for sure.. after that i went to the gym and the week layoff hasn't hurt me nearly as bad as i thought i actually had a pretty intense workout and was using the same weights as before i got sick... tomorrow is my last day of antibiotics and im contemplating if i should call my doc and get another weeks supply he said if im not 100% better when the weeks supply is up to call him up and he will give me a refill .... also about to go refilter and bake all my gear.

5. I am glad you are feeling better.. I hope that you don't need the extra round of antibotics.. but if you think you are starting to relapse, then call him for sure.
    •   

6. Get the refill save it for later if you dont need it, its always nice to have extra meds around
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's up guy's new here. Have questions and need help.
    By Blackmold88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2014, 11:10 AM
  2. I'm at a complete loss of what to do and need some help
    By ws65 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 06:59 PM
  3. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  4. Hey Guys new and need some HELP
    By Murph21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 06:37 PM
  5. big time cycle and need some suggestions
    By ugab37 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 01:03 PM