ZERO posts and suspicious Pm's

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure this has been discussed many times. However, it never hurts to alert board members that things like this are still going on.

The ones I've recieved usually are in reference to sourcing.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
me too. i've been getting them recently.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the one asking for 4-AD :confused:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I receive these all the time. I basically refer them to read the rules and that sourcing is not allowed on the boards, that they should take this kind of thing to email.

I do not condone anything that is illegal, each of us lives our lives as we see fit and takes risks at personal cost.

I highly recommend obeying the laws of your local city, state, country and being an upright, helpful citizen.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

P.S having personal anabolic steroids and PH's in Canada is legal.
Schedule IV: It is not an offence to possess a Schedule IV substance for personal use; however, Subsection (2) of Section (4) of the CDSA states that "no person shall seek or obtain a sustance or authorization from a practitioner to obtain a substance in schedules I through IV." Subsection (7) then states that it is an indictable offence to contravene subsection (2). Ergo, it is an indictable offence to attempt to acquire a Schedule IV substance but not an offence for possession. Section 5 provides that possession for the purpose of trafficking of a Schedule IV substance is an offence.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
If any of them are looking for a non-stop source of semen, please direct them my way, and I would be happy to provide them a "source".