Am I the only one???

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
RAVISHING at night? My problem is number one, I train in the evening. I'm 6'3, 180 and a solid 8%..........skinny, yes, but I battled back from a 4 month rehab stint with oxycontin on the brain....killed me....went from a solid 230, to 155 in what felt like weeks....but it was 5 years...I was a competitive bodybuilder in college who lost it due to drugs....Now, I am having hard time getting my weight back...I havent done cardio in one year (today) I used to do it daily......I eat very strict, but it's probable not enough.....every single day, this is what I have

730am
1/2 cup oats
2 egg whites
3/4 cup egg whites (liquid)
8oz coffee
tons of stevia and a half scoop protein

930-10
I have
1/2 grapfruit
1/2 apple
6 oz turkey breast
couple of slices of oragne of I have it or a few blackberries

1pm
2 pieces of exekiel bread
mustade, ff cheese
6 oz lean beef, ostrich, buffalo

train at 5 or 6pm with my preworkout formula of white flood and xtend

then, if its the weekend and I am done training by 4pm, I fly home whip up a huge shake of 2 scoops whey and tons of stevia
sometimes, if it's the weekend or im not working the next day, I toss is 2 shots of vodka for a calming effect....maybe 2-3x a week

then my final meal is prebed....about 730-800pm, it's whole wheat air popcorn, peanuts, almonds, low carb protein bar, maybe some ff cottage cheese, turkey breast, almonds

just a big smorgishborg while I watch the tv...not obscene, but a filling big snack all good cals

then maybe 2 hours later I find myself making another shake, or eating cottage cheese or a low carb bar, or just more food, all clean but Im ravishing...been doing this for about 5 months...im not hungry much dfuring the day, but I train hard everyday and i am pretty hungry a few hours later...is this bad.....considering I'm 180 and 31 and 6'2 and I want to compete in the next 3 years, is this ok to do untuil im 220 or so, then worry about cardio and dieting

I'm on hrt, off now cause I frggn ran out, but i cruise at a low amount all year....always had low test.....i got test, eq, pgl, anavar all coming, cause I figured it would get my appetite up keep me lean and allow me to slam.......sometimes at night if I smoke a bowl I can eat more....but wondering if this might not be such a good thing...thoughts.?

Yes, I train 7 days a week...always 24 hours rest and some days are much more intense then others...reason is, I need the release as my job is too stressful and #2, I wont eat at all unless I life, no appetite...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you had a oxy. "problem" and you still drink and smoke herb? let me know how that works out for you.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
1. Get your stress under control. This will help control cortisol, urges to do drugs, and improve your training.
2. Don't train more than 4 days a week at your stage. 2 on, 1 off. 2 on, 2 off. Repeat.
3. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
4. Your last meal of the day should be PROTEIN. I like Probolic for 12 hour release portein or Optimum Nutrition for regular old whey.
5. In the diet you listed above, approximately double or triple the amount of protein you are taking in. At 180 pounds you will need 270 grams of protein a day MINIMUM to gain.

Basically, you need to stop doing what you're doing, take a few days off for your body to recover, and read a book or two, and read up here on how to train. Exercising 7 days a week isn't twice as good as 4 times a week (or 7/4ths as good)... its 10 times as bad because your body is breaking down muscle for protein.

I went the opposite - I went from 135 pounds to 220 pounds in the last 3 years - I was definitely what you would call a hard gainer. You will reach a threshhold where all of a sudden it will start "sticking" and then you will be searching this thread for how to cut and lean.

Ditch the herb, ditch the alcohol - lifting weights is overall about being healthy, part of which is a healthy self image due to appearance, but its like putting a fresh change of oil in your car, and then dumping a bottle of whiskey into the oil fill cap; of COURSE its gonna run like sh1t.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
1. Get your stress under control. This will help control cortisol, urges to do drugs, and improve your training.
2. Don't train more than 4 days a week at your stage. 2 on, 1 off. 2 on, 2 off. Repeat.
3. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.
4. Your last meal of the day should be PROTEIN. I like Probolic for 12 hour release portein or Optimum Nutrition for regular old whey.
5. In the diet you listed above, approximately double or triple the amount of protein you are taking in. At 180 pounds you will need 270 grams of protein a day MINIMUM to gain.

Basically, you need to stop doing what you're doing, take a few days off for your body to recover, and read a book or two, and read up here on how to train. Exercising 7 days a week isn't twice as good as 4 times a week (or 7/4ths as good)... its 10 times as bad because your body is breaking down muscle for protein.

I went the opposite - I went from 135 pounds to 220 pounds in the last 3 years - I was definitely what you would call a hard gainer. You will reach a threshhold where all of a sudden it will start "sticking" and then you will be searching this thread for how to cut and lean.

Ditch the herb, ditch the alcohol - lifting weights is overall about being healthy, part of which is a healthy self image due to appearance, but its like putting a fresh change of oil in your car, and then dumping a bottle of whiskey into the oil fill cap; of COURSE its gonna run like sh1t.
Can I get a witness?

AMEN Bro! :clap2:

anchorman0890

Awards
I went the opposite - I went from 135 pounds to 220 pounds in the last 3 years - I was definitely what you would call a hard gainer.
lol u gained almost 100 lbs in three years and u say ur a hard gainer??

im not even sure if thats possible with muscle, i know people can gain maybe 50 or 60 lbs in a time span like that but 100 lbs of muscle thats somewhat of a Goliath feat. u sure like 20 lbs of that wasnt fat and water?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what everyone else said. Ditch the booze and weed. I've only smoked a few times in my life but **** I was worthless for the entire day when I did, I couldn't imagine doing it regularly (not saying that you do).

Jared

Awards
In addition to what has been said already, I would probably at least double your current carbohydrate intake. If you were to change any one thing, it would be to get a pretty significant helping of carbs post-workout.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
lol u gained almost 100 lbs in three years and u say ur a hard gainer??

im not even sure if thats possible with muscle, i know people can gain maybe 50 or 60 lbs in a time span like that but 100 lbs of muscle thats somewhat of a Goliath feat. u sure like 20 lbs of that wasnt fat and water?
220 - 135 = 85 pounds.

And I'm sure 20 pounds wasn't fat and water. Probably 30 pounds fat and 5 or 10 water :)

I said I WAS a hard gainer.

Gaining 85 pounds when you're 50 pounds underweight is a LOT different than Ronnie or Jay trying to put on 85 pounds in 3 years...

But I'd be more than happy to have anyone I know call you and vouch for the fact that yes, I really was 135, and now yes, I really am 220 :) (maybe 215, depends on my diet and exercise that day).

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
220 - 135 = 85 pounds.

And I'm sure 20 pounds wasn't fat and water. Probably 30 pounds fat and 5 or 10 water :)

I said I WAS a hard gainer.

Gaining 85 pounds when you're 50 pounds underweight is a LOT different than Ronnie or Jay trying to put on 85 pounds in 3 years...

But I'd be more than happy to have anyone I know call you and vouch for the fact that yes, I really was 135, and now yes, I really am 220 :) (maybe 215, depends on my diet and exercise that day).
SO what would you guys suggest for me? When I said I go to the gym daily, it's more of a true release...I lift hard and heavy 5 days a week....2 days are calves, abs and some brisk walking and stretching...

I am farrrr from a drunk.....I said sometimes, never during the week, I may toss in a shot of absolute to my pw shake but it's maybe 3x a month and it's a shot or two and ends there...trust me, my drugs and alcohol are under control

I do smoke ganja to help with my appetite every so often.....It's also under control....I mean a bowl a night at the most......it does help with earting

SO, at 6'3 and 170ish, am I really that much underweight?
Where do I have to get to compete and hopw long....3 years?
I feel I'm decently strong for the **** I've done to myself, the excessive cardio and non eating in my past life, etc....I mean this week I dod 205 on bench 4 sets of 6 incline 185 4 sets of 6...deads...235x5x5.......military press 155 x 4

I just can't stop eating after I train...I mean it's like Im hardly hungry all day, I train, and an hour later I'm ravishing.....last night for example, I probable had a big bowl of air popcorn, a handfull of almonds, a container of ff cottage cheese and 2 low carb low sugar eas bars.....then some diet hot cocoa and a one scoop casein shake before I crashed...this was all from 8pm to 11pm and I crashed right after......am I ok? I mean I'm getting my protein in, just not enough???

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
so it's this:

730am
1/2 cup oats
2 egg whites
3/4 cup egg whites (liquid)
8oz coffee
tons of stevia and a half scoop protein

930-10
I have
1/2 grapfruit
1/2 apple
6 oz turkey breast
couple of slices of oragne of I have it or a few blackberries

1pm
2 pieces of exekiel bread
mustade, ff cheese
6 oz lean beef, ostrich, buffalo

train at 5 or 6pm with my preworkout formula of white flood and xtend

then I ravish all night but it's all clean......

nevaenuf

nevaenuf

Awards
mean it's like Im hardly hungry all day, I train, and an hour later I'm ravishing
You have to eat all day. Craving and "ravishing" is caused by hunger. If you body is full of food then this will no longer be a problem.

anchorman0890

Awards
yea bro, to gain uve really got to push ur body to eat sometimes. i mean when i was bulking (165 to 185 staying at the same bmi in about 9 months) everyday there would be times where i wanted to puke but u gotta eat. u need the carbs and the protein to build that high quality muscle. the way ur training u might be progressing on ur bench and whatnot but the fibers arent growing, just strengthening. i would probly throw in a sandwich in ur last two meals u have listed there. for 170 u shuold be getting like 350 g of protein and maybe 5 or 6 times ur body weight. at least thats what helped me and i was about ur weight too but far shorter (im 5' 8")

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
yea bro, to gain uve really got to push ur body to eat sometimes. i mean when i was bulking (165 to 185 staying at the same bmi in about 9 months) everyday there would be times where i wanted to puke but u gotta eat. u need the carbs and the protein to build that high quality muscle. the way ur training u might be progressing on ur bench and whatnot but the fibers arent growing, just strengthening. i would probly throw in a sandwich in ur last two meals u have listed there. for 170 u shuold be getting like 350 g of protein and maybe 5 or 6 times ur body weight. at least thats what helped me and i was about ur weight too but far shorter (im 5' 8")

but i lovvve my last meal/snack....the air popcorn, the almonds, the low sugar low carb bars.....its what i live for..lol....seriously, am I ok keeping it>

Last night I woke up abut 1am, man i must of chowed a fulll turkey breast, cotage cheese and half a protein bar,,,,,starving!!!! Is this bad or am I building/repairing?

nevaenuf

nevaenuf

Awards
the fibers arent growing, just strengthening.
Bro
I apreciate you agreeing with me but can you please explain what you are saying about muscle fibers. I dont understand.
Muscles strengthen through cell growth.
Cell growth causes muscle to grow.
neva

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
but i lovvve my last meal/snack....the air popcorn, the almonds, the low sugar low carb bars.....its what i live for..lol....seriously, am I ok keeping it>

Last night I woke up abut 1am, man i must of chowed a fulll turkey breast, cotage cheese and half a protein bar,,,,,starving!!!! Is this bad or am I building/repairing?
EAT MORE.
SLEEP MORE.
TRAIN 4 DAYS PER WEEK.

anchorman0890

Awards
Bro
I apreciate you agreeing with me but can you please explain what you are saying about muscle fibers. I dont understand.
Muscles strengthen through cell growth.
Cell growth causes muscle to grow.
neva
yea they do, i couldnt be a powerlifter and lie to u saying the only way to get stronger is to get bigger. muscles have strength potential meaning density. the more dense the muscle the stronger it is, there isnt more of it the fibers are simply compounding to make for a stronger contraction while lifting. in high school i was at the 169 class and stayed there throughout high school but my bench went up from 225 freshman year to 300 senior year...tell me that isnt muscle anabolism lol

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I just can't stop eating after I train...I mean it's like Im hardly hungry all day, I train, and an hour later I'm ravishing.....last night for example, I probable had a big bowl of air popcorn, a handfull of almonds, a container of ff cottage cheese and 2 low carb low sugar eas bars.....then some diet hot cocoa and a one scoop casein shake before I crashed...this was all from 8pm to 11pm and I crashed right after......am I ok? I mean I'm getting my protein in, just not enough???

a bowel of popcorn, cottage cheese, and potein bars is not a MEAL. this is a horrible choice of food as your first whole food meal after your post workout shake. try eating meat, eggs, baked potatoes/sweet potatoes, fish, rice...ect. eat like that 4x a day and throw in a couple shakes and believe me you will gain.
also, you should only be training 3-4 days a week. you are severly overtraining. this could be the cause of your lack of appetite.

Kata1yst

Awards
Jkurz1,

ripped22 is right...you need to eat the right foods. I went from 140 lbs to 190 starting back in Sept. 2003. It took me 4 years to get there, but I drank 2x/ month and smoked herb every 4-6 months or so. I had the best foods (brown rice, white rice/corn/white potato after workouts, steak, lots of chicken,....you get the idea.

Midnight snacks help too! Pour protein, glutamine and aminos in your shaker without the water. Mix it whenever you wake up and go back to sleep. 20g of protein should be plenty.

As for pot, it increases your appetite but has a negative effect on testosterone levels. The stuff also makes you lazy...I don't care how hard you train now, if you stop smoking you'll be more aggressive!

Alcohol also messes with your test / estrogen ratio. I believe it actually raises your estrogen levels (or maybe just decreases test. levels).

sorry for the long post guys...

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
a bowel of popcorn, cottage cheese, and potein bars is not a MEAL. this is a horrible choice of food as your first whole food meal after your post workout shake. try eating meat, eggs, baked potatoes/sweet potatoes, fish, rice...ect. eat like that 4x a day and throw in a couple shakes and believe me you will gain.
also, you should only be training 3-4 days a week. you are severly overtraining. this could be the cause of your lack of appetite.
seconded, thirded, and fourthed. Get rid of the Slim Fast shakes and Smart Food - you're neither Tommy Lasorda, nor are you Susan Powter - Eat some meat with a side of potatoes, and wash it down with a 70 gram protein shake.

At night, when you're bored, get a big pasta cauldron and boil yourself about 2 dozen eggs. Eat a dozen before you go to bed, and then eat a dozen for breakfast.

I also like to throw peanut butter in with my protein shakes for more protein and flavor, as well as fat free yogurt.

You can't train 5-7 days a week and expect gains. Everyone here is telling you the same two things in different words - your diet and routine suck :) Don't take it personal... most of us learned the hard way.

My meal plan used to be a half a grilled cheese sandwich a day... now I eat a good 2000-3000 calories minimum. I was probably eating double that when I was trying to gain.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
seconded, thirded, and fourthed. Get rid of the Slim Fast shakes and Smart Food - you're neither Tommy Lasorda, nor are you Susan Powter - Eat some meat with a side of potatoes, and wash it down with a 70 gram protein shake.

At night, when you're bored, get a big pasta cauldron and boil yourself about 2 dozen eggs. Eat a dozen before you go to bed, and then eat a dozen for breakfast.

I also like to throw peanut butter in with my protein shakes for more protein and flavor, as well as fat free yogurt.

You can't train 5-7 days a week and expect gains. Everyone here is telling you the same two things in different words - your diet and routine suck :) Don't take it personal... most of us learned the hard way.

My meal plan used to be a half a grilled cheese sandwich a day... now I eat a good 2000-3000 calories minimum. I was probably eating double that when I was trying to gain.
SLIM FAST WTF????? I EAT MAN....I JUST MAY NEED MORE..IM 170 AFTER SCARFING THREE NIGHTS...WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? I KNOW I CAN TRAIN 5X MAX......ALWAYS HAVE

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Marijuana, contrary to popular belief, is actually much more good for you than it is bad. If you're wanting to put on weight and still continue to smoke grass, then the munchies should help you a lot. Marijuana also helps dilate blood vessels. Smoking this should definitely come in handy while on a bulk, lol.

I'd stay away from alcohol. Up until this past fall, I was always a hardcore party-goer. The only reason I stopped was because I got put on probation, which I'm still currently on. I'm hoping to be off probation by this spring or summer. However, there are a lot of carbs in alcohol. It also messes with your metabolism, as stated above. If you're gonna continue drinking, then make sure to get your ass in the gym the following morning and be prepared to work hard. Alcohol, in very small moderation, isn't all that bad for you. Wine, of course.

I've only experimented with pills before. I never got serious into abusing them. But, if you went to rehab for being hooked on oxy, then you might wanna take a break from drinking and smoking marijuana, too. I believe (and many doctors, psychologists, and scientists would agree) that the 'gateway theory' is a bullsh!t theory. It just gives drug addicts an excuse for their obsessive and dangerous habits, because they're unable to admit they're in the wrong and that they were being irresponsible. With that said; you went to rehab and now you're out. You must've done something right and I hope you keep it up. I wish you the best of luck.

To go along with the munchies or not, you should try taking some appetite stimulators. They seem pretty promising by some of the threads that I've seen here and there about stimulators, such as Grub On, Black Hole, and Yellow Gold. Also, just in case you don't know (but, I'm sure you do), muscle weighs more than fat. What matters is that you put weight on, period. Eat big and train hard, and consume a multi, a lot of protein, and take some creatine.

Jared

Awards
SLIM FAST WTF????? I EAT MAN....I JUST MAY NEED MORE..IM 170 AFTER SCARFING THREE NIGHTS...WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? I KNOW I CAN TRAIN 5X MAX......ALWAYS HAVE
Ahhh.....NO. Actually you don't really eat. It's pretty clear that you need to eat more. Half an apple, half an orange, and six ounces of lean meat......etc. You can still eat that, bet when you are done, eat some more. Also, you seem to be fearful of fat. Don't be.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
Marijuana, contrary to popular belief, is actually much more good for you than it is bad. If you're wanting to put on weight and still continue to smoke grass, then the munchies should help you a lot. Marijuana also helps dilate blood vessels. Smoking this should definitely come in handy while on a bulk, lol.

I'd stay away from alcohol. Up until this past fall, I was always a hardcore party-goer. The only reason I stopped was because I got put on probation, which I'm still currently on. I'm hoping to be off probation by this spring or summer. However, there are a lot of carbs in alcohol. It also messes with your metabolism, as stated above. If you're gonna continue drinking, then make sure to get your ass in the gym the following morning and be prepared to work hard. Alcohol, in very small moderation, isn't all that bad for you. Wine, of course.

I've only experimented with pills before. I never got serious into abusing them. But, if you went to rehab for being hooked on oxy, then you might wanna take a break from drinking and smoking marijuana, too. I believe (and many doctors, psychologists, and scientists would agree) that the 'gateway theory' is a bullsh!t theory. It just gives drug addicts an excuse for their obsessive and dangerous habits, because they're unable to admit they're in the wrong and that they were being irresponsible. With that said; you went to rehab and now you're out. You must've done something right and I hope you keep it up. I wish you the best of luck.

To go along with the munchies or not, you should try taking some appetite stimulators. They seem pretty promising by some of the threads that I've seen here and there about stimulators, such as Grub On, Black Hole, and Yellow Gold. Also, just in case you don't know (but, I'm sure you do), muscle weighs more than fat. What matters is that you put weight on, period. Eat big and train hard, and consume a multi, a lot of protein, and take some creatine.
I can drink alcohol and use mary jane in moderation..always have so its not a prooblem for me to go 1 week or 1 month without...however, i cant even look at an oxy and I know that..ive been sober from them since july 31 and no plans to go back...

like i stated...i might have one or two shots of vodka 2x a week MAX!

I might have ONE bowl every night that I really need to eat....I train hard every day with all out intensity, so it doesnt make me lazy....NEVER would I smoke during the day..its always post wo when I want to eat, relax and grow...

SO am I ok snacking all night long post workout....last night on top of my popcorn and almonds and low carb bars/low sugar cocoa, i must have had a full container of cottage cheese, and 3/4 lb of turley breast..along with some veggies.....so as you can see....I eat and snack alot, but its all good cals...i cant tell you my last ice cream bout or cookies, etc.....so Im in a different boat....Plus I train 5x a week allout and will nOT go to 3-4 days....I need to train...I need the release...and soon I'll be back on hrt and then hit a cycle....I want to compete bro......I still have obligues, but Im only 170-175 at 6'2....am I ok to keep this up until I'm 210 or so and then begin cardio cut back on snacking etc......need some advice bro. You sound like youknow what to do....how is your diet and what does your training regimine look like?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind dude, you're right. I'm sorry I've been misleading you.

Now that I look at your diet and exercise routine, things actually look perfect. You should continue to do the exact same things you have been. If you change something, you might get different results from what you've been getting, and none of us want that for you.

It has become clear to me know that everyone in this thread, myself included, who have told you to eat more and train less often is wrong.

At 170 pounds of shredded mass, I think Jay Cutler needs to worry about more than just Victor Martinez next year!

Good luck buddy - and one last tip - when you are doing barbell curls, bend over, and swing the weights up with your lower back to avoid putting too much strain on your biceps.

:dl:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL you have a gift of sarcasm.....you could even be british with that higher skill level.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
LOL you have a gift of sarcasm.....you could even be british with that higher skill level.
25% British ;)

I just lose patience when I tell someone something three different times or so, and 3 or 4 other people tell them the same thing, and NOBODY is in disagreement, and yet the one person who asked the question in the first place doesn't want the opinion he's being given.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
Ahhh.....NO. Actually you don't really eat. It's pretty clear that you need to eat more. Half an apple, half an orange, and six ounces of lean meat......etc. You can still eat that, bet when you are done, eat some more. Also, you seem to be fearful of fat. Don't be.
thanks bro...its more of a matter of not being hungry till after I train a night...I've tried to train in the am and I dont hae the focus......I need the release after work...then I go to town, seriously, prob. 1000 cals are between 8 and 10 pm.....gaining a lb here and here but nothing big...I am back on 250test for HRT by my doc and I have added 500mg eq to try and assst with my apetite...no luck so far....I am far from afraid of fat, I eat red meat every day at lunch and my almond, pb, peanut consumption is crazy at night.....the only thing I truly can get in the mood for is air popcorn and frozen low carb bars...I could eat a half dozen....weird...

I know I need a day off from training but then my diet will really be hell.......I am recovering well wih test and glutamine and 24 hour rest seems decent.....training all bodyparts except legs 2x a week.....

also tried pgcl these last few days, that was a mistake..done with it...