Test E Cycle Advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

Test E Cycle Advice

OK folks... Long long long time reader.... and i've posted quite often.... (ran a couple "Mass Tabs" and Epistane logs)

Anyways... i have been planning and stocking up for my upcoming first injectible cycle. I'll start out with my basics and tell you about myself...

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170-174ish
    B/F: 11% (roughly... i was nearly 7-8% about a month or so ago but kinda let myself go for the holidays...:donut
    Training: Been training relatively seriously since i was in 8th grade (3x a week after school). Trained moderately during high school while wrestling. Post highschool was in military and did quite a bit of lifting. And recently (kind of..) i've been training about as serious as i've ever trained for the past 14 months or so... Diet it REALLY tweaked and i am very confident in my determination/abilities...
    Goals: As i've been training hard now for a while... i've nearly plateud around the 174lb range... I've done a couple ProHormone cycles and have enjoyed them and learned a lot through them. My GOAL is to get to roughly 185lb with bodyfat in the 8-10% range...

I have been reading and studing and learning as much as i can about my upcoming cycle and have a few general questions that seem to go unanswered. Well, actually, they are answered often but people tend to have conflicting viewpoints.. THUS the reason i am here, humbly asking for you all's advice/opinion. I appreciate ANY input you can give...

Projected Cycle:
    Test Enanthate @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks
    Deca @ 300-400mg/week for 8 weeks

Since it is a my first cycle, i'd prefer to keep the anabolic steroids to as minimal as possible. I was going to run a straight test cycle, but have done a bit of reading and am leaning towards running Deca with it to harden everything up and get a bit of a jump on the gains...

post cycle therapy:
    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20 (the first 3 days will be at 120, then 90 the rest of week 1)
    Rebound XT 25/25/50/50
    Fenugree @ 2/3/4/5

I also have Nolva on hand for any gyno issues that may arise DURING my cycle... Some suggest to run it at a low dose (around 10mg) per day for the entire length of the cycle, any thoughts on that?

OK, so thats my line up. I have it ALL on hand except for the Test and the Deca (lol) which i will be getting next week or so. I am consulting YOU all prior to just get everything tweaked and hear your opinions...

QUESTIONS
    1. As per the cycle itself, would i need to run Arimidex during the cycle since i am using Deca (if so, what dosage)? I am told that that may be a good idea, and am interested as to what you all have to say...

2. Is HCG all that necessary for PCT in THIS particular cycle? I am under the impression that the PCT i had described above is sufficient, do you all agree?

3. Oral kickstart?

4. FREE FOR ALL!!! Please give input as you see it. I am a fan of constructive criticism and i GENUINELY appreciate any advice or tips you can offer. I am here to learn and become as well knowledgable about this as possible....

Thanks again... I look forward to hearing back from you...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

8 weeks of deca isnt a normal length. Deca takes about 6-7 weeks to actually kick in, so only running it for a few weeks while it will be in full effect seems pointless.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

I appreciate the input.... I'll keep it in mind! I could run it for 10 weeks, but i was instructed to stop running Deca about 1-2 weeks PRIOR to ending my test... I planned on running Test for 10 weeks, so are you recommending i NOT take Deca? Or merely run Deca for 10 weeks aswell?

Again, thank you for your quick response and your input...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious1 View Post
    OK folks... Long long long time reader.... and i've posted quite often.... (ran a couple "Mass Tabs" and Epistane logs)

Anyways... i have been planning and stocking up for my upcoming first injectible cycle. I'll start out with my basics and tell you about myself...

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170-174ish
    B/F: 11% (roughly... i was nearly 7-8% about a month or so ago but kinda let myself go for the holidays...:donut
    Training: Been training relatively seriously since i was in 8th grade (3x a week after school). Trained moderately during high school while wrestling. Post highschool was in military and did quite a bit of lifting. And recently (kind of..) i've been training about as serious as i've ever trained for the past 14 months or so... Diet it REALLY tweaked and i am very confident in my determination/abilities...
    Goals: As i've been training hard now for a while... i've nearly plateud around the 174lb range... I've done a couple ProHormone cycles and have enjoyed them and learned a lot through them. My GOAL is to get to roughly 185lb with bodyfat in the 8-10% range...

I have been reading and studing and learning as much as i can about my upcoming cycle and have a few general questions that seem to go unanswered. Well, actually, they are answered often but people tend to have conflicting viewpoints.. THUS the reason i am here, humbly asking for you all's advice/opinion. I appreciate ANY input you can give...

Projected Cycle:
    Test Enanthate @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks
    Deca @ 300-400mg/week for 8 weeks

Since it is a my first cycle, i'd prefer to keep the anabolic steroids to as minimal as possible. I was going to run a straight test cycle, but have done a bit of reading and am leaning towards running Deca with it to harden everything up and get a bit of a jump on the gains...

post cycle therapy:
    Toremifene @ 120/80/40/20 (the first 3 days will be at 120, then 90 the rest of week 1)
    Rebound XT 25/25/50/50
    Fenugree @ 2/3/4/5

I also have Nolva on hand for any gyno issues that may arise DURING my cycle... Some suggest to run it at a low dose (around 10mg) per day for the entire length of the cycle, any thoughts on that?

OK, so thats my line up. I have it ALL on hand except for the Test and the Deca (lol) which i will be getting next week or so. I am consulting YOU all prior to just get everything tweaked and hear your opinions...

QUESTIONS
    1. As per the cycle itself, would i need to run Arimidex during the cycle since i am using Deca (if so, what dosage)? I am told that that may be a good idea, and am interested as to what you all have to say...

2. Is HCG all that necessary for post cycle therapy in THIS particular cycle? I am under the impression that the PCT i had described above is sufficient, do you all agree?

3. Oral kickstart?

4. FREE FOR ALL!!! Please give input as you see it. I am a fan of constructive criticism and i GENUINELY appreciate any advice or tips you can offer. I am here to learn and become as well knowledgable about this as possible....

Thanks again... I look forward to hearing back from you...
    What's up bro?,,, I'm planning on running the same thing here soon ( considering I'm on my 3rd cycle I'v ran) except I'm adding D-bol & letro as my AI..... If this is your first cycle becarefull, I'd just stick to Test & d-bol as my first cycle just like I did so that you can see what kind of side affect you get... This is how I found out that I was prone to Gyno so I always have to run an AI... But this is your choice...

One thing you should know is that you should not run Noval while on Deca as its' not good.

For your questions
    #1 Yes, better to be safe than sorry.
    #2 Not sure but I've seen people do this cycle & not take HCG
    #3 Yes D-bol works wonders.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Drop the Deca, it really doesn't fit into your first cycle. Deca at that dose might make you aware that you get its side effects bad.

HCG is not necessary in PCT

A kickstart is always fun, either Dbol or a designer.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%

If you sprout tits, how will you know which compound is causing it?

No Deca for a first cycle. 500 mg Test E is plenty for your first go around. Trust me. I agree with a small kickstarter too. I'd suggest Dbol 20mg or so.

No Nolva on cycle. (And definately no Nolva with Deca - it ain't gonna help you there. Can make things worse.) Get some Arimidex instead and take a low dose throughout - that will help keep the sides down.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

few things

- looks to short, 8 weeks is not long enough for the deca, and 10 weeks test is the bare minium.(trust you will wish you did 12-14 weeks)

-Never ever,ever,ever use rebound xt in pct. it has been proven to block androgen receptors as well as estrogen. You don't really need an AI in pct.

-Unless you want to bloat like a pig, you really should run a-dex at least eod.

-running nolva on cycle is a good idea, it helps keep your lipids in check, and is a good way to prevent sides. I take 10mg eod,or e3rd day.

-I would def throw at least a mild oral at the start. H-drol is a good choice,or Havoc.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%

good cycle! 500-750 of test is all anyone needs. I don't care what anyone says 8 weeks of deca is fine (i've heard this so many times). It does not take that long to see the effects of deca. Now if your source has deca NNP sublinquals, i'd add thoes to the start of your cycle. They kick in fast and you will know what to expect from the deca as the test has not really begun to rear its ugly bloated head yet.

all in all, 500 test for 10 weeks is a great first cycle (it was mine). If you want to add a little deca go ahead as you only get one first real cycle!

ENJOY
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    few things

- looks to short, 8 weeks is not long enough for the deca, and 10 weeks test is the bare minium.(trust you will wish you did 12-14 weeks)

-Never ever,ever,ever use rebound xt in post cycle therapy. it has been proven to block androgen receptors as well as estrogen. You don't really need an AI in post cycle therapy.

-Unless you want to bloat like a pig, you really should run a-dex at least eod.

-running nolva on cycle is a good idea, it helps keep your lipids in check, and is a good way to prevent sides. I take 10mg eod,or e3rd day.

-I would def throw at least a mild oral at the start. H-drol is a good choice,or Havoc.
    word.

agree with all above, remove the deca and run superdrol or something for four weeks, you're gonna grow like crazy too, so get ready to shop for new clothes bro!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

also HCG may not be absolutely necessary, but after doing a cycle with it and then without, i will NEVER do a cycle without it again. i personally consider it required because it makes PCT soooooo much easier.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

Thank you VERY VERY much for all the advice!!!

So this is what i've decided..

Cycle:
    D-Bol @ 30mg weeks 1-6
    Test E @ 500mg weeks 1-10

PCT:
    Fenugreek @ 2/3/4/5
    Retain2 @ 3x/day
    DHEA @ 25mg/day
    **6-Oxo** (Possibly)

Other Supps On/Off Cycle:
    Arimidex @ .5-1mg per day
    Nolvadex @ 10mg EOD (or every 3rd day...)
    AI's Cycle Support
    GNC's Ultra Mega Fish Oils @ 3x daily
    GNC's Mega Man Sport Multi Vitamin

Diet:
    I plan on ramping up the cals pretty high. With the last two ProHormone cycles i've done, i've done my best to NOT bloat up and carb up to gain the weight. I had previously cut down a little to get my abs back... and i wanted to add nice LBM without dirty bulking. I was able to critique my diet so that that was realtively possible. For this, my first injectible, i am going to modify my diet a little. I will allow 4000+ cals a day and am going to DEFINATELY not worry all that much about have "perfect abs". I feel that low-carbing to keep the abs will DEFINATELY hinder the gains i COULD get from this cycle, so i will worry about cutting back after my cycle. I will be doing high intensity cardio 3x a week to try to keep the water weight down, and the excess bodyfat that may accumulate to a minimum!

GOALS:
    15-20lb gain (as dry as possible)
    Strength Increase
    9-10% B/f

Let me know what ya'll think and, as always, i VERY VERY VERY much appreciate your input! I may end up keeping a log, but i'm not sure... If i do, i'll let everyone know so they can stay tuned...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Light Test Prop cycle advice
    By TangoCharlie in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 08:26 PM
  2. Test Deca cycle advice
    By push400 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 03:07 PM
  3. EQ/OT/Test-E cycle advice
    By Hood Strong in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9