6 week pulse -Still shut down?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Did a 6 week pulse of 20mg superdrol with 600mg 1,4 andro. Did the M/W/F split and gained maybe 7-8 pounds, but not too much strength. On my off days I was using 6-oxo. Once I finished the cycle I did another 4 weeks of 6-OXO stacked with ISA-Test. I felt ok after the cycle but now that I have been off for a total of 7 weeks I feel as if I am still shut down. Nut size is ok, libido is non existant and I am lethargic and experiencing depressive symptoms. This goes against the theory that 3x/wk pusling is non-suppressive, because I experienced the complete opposite.

Anyone with any advice on getting my self back up to norm is much appreciated. Need some help with the boys, boys!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Run a straight up cycle, thus becoming definitely suppressed.

Then, get a nice SERM (Toremifene) and do a 4 weeker PCT with just that.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Run a straight up cycle, thus becoming definitely suppressed.

Then, get a nice SERM (Toremifene) and do a 4 weeker post cycle therapy with just that.
Wow, I definitely do not agree with this suggestion. You're still recovering from the previous cycle. Regardless of whether you used the "pulse" method, you still have obvious HTPA supression.

You will most likely recover normally even if you do nothing. Adding a SERM however may be a good idea to get natty test back up to normal...even at this stage. Good luck.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a traditional PCT, with SERM, to battle the shutdown. (You might be able to get away with AI's Post Cycle Support, as trans-resveratrol acts like a SERM.)
On a side note, this helps illustrate my main objection to "pulsing" -- I feel you'll be just as shutdown from 6 wks of 20mg EOD pulsing as you would be from a 6 wk 10mg ED straight cycle. The one day off between doses isn't enough for your HPTA to recover from the gradual shutdown you'll get over the 6 wk cycle.
I prefer what I call "micro-cycles." You find a workout routine you can accomplish in 3 consecutive days, dosing your PH/AS on these 3 days only. Then you take the next 4 days off (I do abs/lower back/cardio on 2 of these "off" days, but no hormonals.) This (in my theory) gives your HPTA sufficient time to recover, before you dose again. (I take natty test boosters everyday, and resveratrol on the off days.)
I'm "micro-cycling" SD right now -- I'll let you know if it works. But so far (3 weeks in @ 20mg, about to go to 30mg), I'm doing great. Noticeable mass/strength/recomp, with no noticeable shutdown. (Actually, I've never been hornier -- I think I'm experiencing that HPTA "bounceback" DrD has talked about. It's great.)

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a traditional post cycle therapy, with SERM, to battle the shutdown. (You might be able to get away with AI's Post Cycle Support, as trans-resveratrol acts like a SERM.)
On a side note, this helps illustrate my main objection to "pulsing" -- I feel you'll be just as shutdown from 6 wks of 20mg EOD pulsing as you would be from a 6 wk 10mg ED straight cycle. The one day off between doses isn't enough for your HPTA to recover from the gradual shutdown you'll get over the 6 wk cycle.
I prefer what I call "micro-cycles." You find a workout routine you can accomplish in 3 consecutive days, dosing your PH/AS on these 3 days only. Then you take the next 4 days off (I do abs/lower back/cardio on 2 of these "off" days, but no hormonals.) This (in my theory) gives your HPTA sufficient time to recover, before you dose again. (I take natty test boosters everyday, and resveratrol on the off days.)
I'm "micro-cycling" superdrol right now -- I'll let you know if it works. But so far (3 weeks in @ 20mg, about to go to 30mg), I'm doing great. Noticeable mass/strength/recomp, with no noticeable shutdown. (Actually, I've never been hornier -- I think I'm experiencing that HPTA "bounceback" DrD has talked about. It's great.)
I agree. The one day off time defintely is NOT enough to bring your HPTA back up. I have had good results with 2 weekers and they usually do not shut me down that hard. I am shut down hard right now with my 3 day pulse of superdrol.

As for options, I am thinking of anabolic innovations PCT Support as an natural option. I am not a fan of SERMs as most have documented effects on vision (I have a family history of glaucoma and cataracts). What do you guys think? I am willing to do a short SERM cycle if it comes down to it, however I would not prefer it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I would still recommend a traditional SERM, if you're shut down that bad. (And you can still find them, if you look.) But if you wanna stick to OTC stuff, try AI's PCS and Get Diesel's DTH/TTE. Just avoid ATD (libido killer) and strong AI's (I believe they're the cause of the "delayed onset" gyno some people have gotten from Superdrol).

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
You know, you could be experiencing low estrogen... IMO seven weeks would just be a decently long time to recover from any 6 week cycle. Have you experienced massive drops in LBM, because if you have this could be a good indication that you have low test. However, if your weights in the gym are staying pretty consistent, as well as your LBM, I would say that your propably not suffering from low test. Just my 2c, but you should prolly go down to the doc and get some blood work done to make sure. If you do have low test, he could prescribe you a serm and outline a plan to get you back up to normal.

EDIT: The way you are feeling right now could just be relative to how you were feeling before... what I mean to say is, when you were on cycle you felt like a machine, now you feel normal and wish you still felt like a machine.... I dont know, just go to the doc. lol.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know, you could be experiencing low estrogen... IMO seven weeks would just be a decently long time to recover from any 6 week cycle. Have you experienced massive drops in LBM, because if you have this could be a good indication that you have low test. However, if your weights in the gym are staying pretty consistent, as well as your LBM, I would say that your propably not suffering from low test. Just my 2c, but you should prolly go down to the doc and get some blood work done to make sure. If you do have low test, he could prescribe you a serm and outline a plan to get you back up to normal.

EDIT: The way you are feeling right now could just be relative to how you were feeling before... what I mean to say is, when you were on cycle you felt like a machine, now you feel normal and wish you still felt like a machine.... I dont know, just go to the doc. lol.
Yeah I'm planning on getting some bloodwork done after the holidays. My LBM has dropped a few pounds, but it hasn't been massive. Suprisingly I haven't been experiecing symptoms of high estrogen - no puffy or itchy nipples, gyno- something that I am prone to. I am likely going to go with a SERM, thinking Torme right now. What would you suggest on dosing and how many weeks?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the same thing happened to me. my libido still hasn't fully recovered. i started proviron at 50mg ed then upped it to 75mg its been about a month since I've been on it. this helped out a lot. the sensitivity in my penis is still not the same though. its like half of what it used to be. I just started running a cycle of anavar. 50mg ed for 6-7 weeks. I'm hoping that after this cycle is over i may have "reset" my hpta and things will be back to normal. we"ll see.

crackhead

Awards
Do blood work before drawing conclusions and messing with more self medication.

Everyone, healthy or not, feel the blues/low labido from time to time.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Let me guess; You were taking 600 mgs (double recommended dose) of 6-OXO, then in one day without any tapering you drop to 0 mgs.

There by creating double estrogen levels and driving your testosterone levels down low.

6-OXO should be tapered off at no faster than 100 mgs every 4 days to be safe.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Did a 6 week pulse of 20mg superdrol with 600mg 1,4 andro. Did the M/W/F split and gained maybe 7-8 pounds, but not too much strength. On my off days I was using 6-oxo. Once I finished the cycle I did another 4 weeks of 6-OXO stacked with ISA-Test. I felt ok after the cycle but now that I have been off for a total of 7 weeks I feel as if I am still shut down. Nut size is ok, libido is non existant and I am lethargic and experiencing depressive symptoms. This goes against the theory that 3x/wk pusling is non-suppressive, because I experienced the complete opposite.

Anyone with any advice on getting my self back up to norm is much appreciated. Need some help with the boys, boys!
*sigh* ive only been saying this is what would happen since the very time i read a write up on "pulsing".

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do blood work before drawing conclusions and messing with more self medication.

Everyone, healthy or not, feel the blues/low labido from time to time.
i did get bloodwork done. i get blood work all the time. blues has nothing to do with it. at the time i finished my pulse my test was at 27. that would be the culprit for low libido. i was able to get my test levels back to 637 but libido was still low. i did tons of research and learned about proviron. it helped so i guess its a good thing that i decided to self medicate. i do the research needed and take what i think i should. too bad i decided to pulse epi and p-plex. lessoned learned. RX list....look into some proviron bro it will help.....do some research on it first though.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Moral of the story to all you kids.. don't do pulse cycles.

Going to get some bloodwork done on Monday to see where I am standing and will take it from there.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Moral of the story to all you kids.. don't do pulse cycles.
I agree that normal pulse cycles don't make alot of sense, at least to me. But that's precisely why I came up with my "micro-cycle" idea. I think 3on/4off does give your HPTA sufficient time to recover. I'm 4 weeks in, and everything's absolutely fine, as far as I can tell. No loss of libido at all -- actually an increase, so far. [Someday, somebody's gonna actually give my idea some love. I've been talking about it for well over a year, and not one single endorsement, lol. Is anybody out there feelin me?]

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got the blood work done Monday, recieved results today: Testosterone, Serum: 239 ng/dL :blink:

Almost 8 weeks after doing a 6 week pulse I am still shut down pretty bad. We'll see what the doc says.

I'll say it again.. DONT PULSE!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes, when I touch myself for approximately 10 minutes, I get this sort of "pulsing" cycle, and milky white stuff comes out. Do I need a SERM to treat that? The pulsing feels good, and it feels good for a few minutes afterwards, but before I can even finish dinner, I feel like I need to pulse for another cycle.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i took drive and within a month my test levels went from 298-634 might want to look into that...and i"ll say it again if your libido is low look into proviron.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Have you used Superdrol before this pulse cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
after reading this thread I'm glad that my past thinking was not incorrect regarding pulsing. my mind said "why the hell would you want to introduce a chemical into your body that affects test./estrogen and alot of other things, then take it away, then introduce it again, etc., causing what would seem to me a confusing situation for my body. i understand the idea behind pulsing but not the common sense (or lack there of) part of it. not trying to blast anyone, most of us do research on what others have done and weigh the consequences out then proceed. just never saw the pay off out weighing the consequence in regards to pulsing.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after reading this thread I'm glad that my past thinking was not incorrect regarding pulsing. my mind said "why the hell would you want to introduce a chemical into your body that affects test./estrogen and alot of other things, then take it away, then introduce it again, etc., causing what would seem to me a confusing situation for my body. i understand the idea behind pulsing but not the common sense (or lack there of) part of it. not trying to blast anyone, most of us do research on what others have done and weigh the consequences out then proceed. just never saw the pay off out weighing the consequence in regards to pulsing.
All the information we have is subjective. No objective data exist on people who have pulsed. Still trying to figure out why I did it in the first place..

Anyways thoughts are now trying out PCS + Torme for a month and then getting retested in 6 weeks or so. I have the PCS on order, but still gotta get the torme. Any thoughts on dosing?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Before you do anything else, I would avoid doing any research, and just take whatever they have in stock at GNC. If you have time to fit in some consultations with internet strangers, that would be best. You don't want to waste your doctors time with these silly "health" questions

:rolleyes:

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Before you do anything else, I would avoid doing any research, and just take whatever they have in stock at GNC. If you have time to fit in some consultations with internet strangers, that would be best. You don't want to waste your doctors time with these silly "health" questions

Appreciate the useless post! Thanks!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me guess; You were taking 600 mgs (double recommended dose) of 6-OXO, then in one day without any tapering you drop to 0 mgs.

There by creating double estrogen levels and driving your testosterone levels down low.

6-OXO should be tapered off at no faster than 100 mgs every 4 days to be safe.
This is the most probable culprit.
ATD is a KNOWN libido killer. And on top of that, you were taking another test booster, which most likely had an AI in it.

Low ESTROGEN will GEATLY effect your mood, and libido I beleive is more closely tied to estogen levels then it is test levels (although higher test would produce more aromatization meaning more estro).

Sounds like you suppressed your estrogen silly, that explains the mood, and libido. You CAN shut yourself down through manipulation of estrogen.

My suggestion, is get yourself some Nolva. Low dose it, or only use before bedtime.

Then, if you want to pick anything else up, get yourself some New Powerfull from USP Labs. That stuff is amazing. The growth hormone will stimulate LH which should help produce estro and test, and let your body decide how much of which one to produce to get your balance back.

Good Luck!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the useless post! Thanks!

as do all of us appreciate yours!!!

637 test isn't shut down. 200-800 is normal, and you are closer to the high end of normal.

Do your research, and don't waste people's time.

:gotsearch

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
his blood work showed his test at 239

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established

637 test isn't shut down. 200-800 is normal, and you are closer to the high end of normal.

God you are a dumbass.

Read post #16 where I state my bloodwork of 12/31/07 showed my Testosterone levels at 239 ng/dL (range being 241-827). And then read post #17, #23 and #26 and see how much you have contributed.

xtraflossy.. appreciate the advice, reps to you. My doc wants to retest it in a month, so for the time being i'm going to start torem and see if I can jump start my LH production. Hopefully the numbers improve when I retest in a month or so.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
i did get bloodwork done. i get blood work all the time. blues has nothing to do with it. at the time i finished my pulse my test was at 27. that would be the culprit for low libido. i was able to get my test levels back to 637 but libido was still low. i did tons of research and learned about proviron. it helped so i guess its a good thing that i decided to self medicate. i do the research needed and take what i think i should. too bad i decided to pulse epi and p-plex. lessoned learned. RX list....look into some proviron bro it will help.....do some research on it first though.
Gee, RXLift, looks like either there is an extreme coincidence, or that maybe I was referring to this person's stats and not y ours...

The part where I was referring to you was the part about doing your research and not wasting peoples time. It's called planning your cycle and your post cycle therapy *before* you do them, so you don't have problems with your natural test coming back.

DERRR! I AM GOING TO ORDER STEROIDS FROM THA INTARWEBS AND DO THEM WITH NO RESERRRCH! WHY IS MY TITTIES SO BIG AND SORE?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bumping up to see if anyone else has any helpful replies..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG (if you're comfortable with that) + SERM.

Do a search for post cycle HCG protocols or restart protocols.

I've seen a good one recommending 1000iu - 2000iu, once every 5 days, for 4 weeks. This is typically how post-cycle HCG use goes, but there are other protocols. High doses of HCG for short periods of time, will not cause problems.

I am not a pro on the matter though, just trying to help a brother out.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

re read that post i made bro. my test was at 27 then went to 637. you are right average test levels are between 200-800. Why are u so damn hostile. your like a 16 year old on the internet talking **** to people. This forum isn't all about that...go to bb.com or something. Take ur immature useless post somewhere else and re read my post cause u called me out on something that u miss read. And stop putting up pics of your father!!!!!

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG (if you're comfortable with that) + SERM.

Do a search for post cycle HCG protocols or restart protocols.

I've seen a good one recommending 1000iu - 2000iu, once every 5 days, for 4 weeks. This is typically how post-cycle HCG use goes, but there are other protocols. High doses of HCG for short periods of time, will not cause problems.

I am not a pro on the matter though, just trying to help a brother out.
Gonna bring this up to the doc and see what he says. He's pretty open minded guy. Reps to you..

Joey don't listen to philabowl.. search his post, they are all useless. Glad to hear though you were able to get your numbers back up to normal. Thats what i'm hoping for!