ECA stack,dryPH,ECA stack?

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I started eca stack 3 weeks ago and have went from 214 lbs to 206 lbs in this period. I have been very happy with the progess so far and will run 1 more week. Dosing the standard twice daily. I plan to start h-drol for 4 weeks at 50mgs ed,followed with 4 weeks pct with atd and natty t-booster. Can I get right back into eca after pct is done. Keep in mind I would like to eventually hit target of 195 lbs within the next 6 months and thought 2 h-drol cycles and 3 eca cycles would be in the right direction for my leaning out. I have trained natural in the past and have since been hitting the iron for the last 4 months and muscle memory and stricter training has yielded good muscle development, where I may only like an additional 7-8 lbs of muscle to my frame 5'8", in the next six months. Would love to hear your ideas. btw I am 35

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Done some research on this and it seems to be fine to get back to eca after pct, but not while on pct due to the stimulating effect of ephedrine and trying to minimize loss of gains from cycle. Does this seem like sound advice. Since h-drol is mild and shutdown is less severe or not at all is this stim advice on pct all that important to adhere to as they were referring to a stronger compound in the thread I read.