stacked with original dermacrine
CL green bulge
Scivation Xtend
Cycle Support

PCT: Dermacrine Sustain

I am 22, 5'11'', 165.

dedication24

Awards
@ 5'11" and 165 at 22. Food, training and sleep look better and A LOT cheaper. IMO
thanks, but im really looking for that edge and pump in the gym - i understand what youre saying though and respect your advice.

please rate the stack though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, but im really looking for that edge and pump in the gym - i understand what youre saying though and respect your advice.

please rate the stack though.
You are missing the point. Learning how to properly prime your body without the use of exogenous hormones will benefit you much more in the future. You can achieve an edge in the gym with a good NH supplement such as Drive stacked with RPM. Stack those 2 along with your Xtend and Green Bulge and you have a great stack for LBM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll rate it as a 0, cause if you are going to take a steroid and feel you need to stack creatine on top, then something is wrong. Also, hdrol won't particularly give you an edge in the gym either, I agree with rodja that drive + rpm will be much more effective for that.

dedication24

Awards
I'll rate it as a 0, cause if you are going to take a steroid and feel you need to stack creatine on top, then something is wrong. Also, hdrol won't particularly give you an edge in the gym either, I agree with rodja that drive + rpm will be much more effective for that.
umm this is false, you should always be on creatine - and hdrol does given you an edge...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
umm this is false, you should always be on creatine - and hdrol does given you an edge...
Actually, this is false. Not every hormone increases aggression and H-drol is not known for its increase in aggression. It is a mild hormone, physiologically speaking, and is not really even known as a mass monster. Creatine is subjective, but some like to use it in a cyclic fashion. You are still young and, at your size, you can still make plenty of gains without the use of AAS. I am not trying to sound like an ass, but something is lacking in your diet and training if you are unable to gain size and/or strength and achieve a pump.

dedication24

Awards
Actually, this is false. Not every hormone increases aggression and H-drol is not known for its increase in aggression. It is a mild hormone, physiologically speaking, and is not really even known as a mass monster. Creatine is subjective, but some like to use it in a cyclic fashion. You are still young and, at your size, you can still make plenty of gains without the use of anabolic steroids. I am not trying to sound like an ass, but something is lacking in your diet and training if you are unable to gain size and/or strength and achieve a pump.
I know wht youre saying - i have an extremely high metabolism though...i know what hdrol does, ive seen ppl on it and they put on the kind of size im looking for...i just dont udnerstand why trying this one cycle is so bad and everyone is against me.

i am responsible and have all the right supports, etc.

sometimes i feel like ppl on this site this every 22 year old is ignorant and doesnt know what theyre doing...this is not true.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know wht youre saying - i have an extremely high metabolism though...i know what hdrol does, ive seen ppl on it and they put on the kind of size im looking for...i just dont udnerstand why trying this one cycle is so bad and everyone is against me.

i am responsible and have all the right supports, etc.

sometimes i feel like ppl on this site this every 22 year old is ignorant and doesnt know what theyre doing...this is not true.
Your only ignorant if you dont listen to what people are telling you. Were telling you, you dont need the Hdrol...period but you seem like your dead set on useing so whatever.

High metabolism or not you can stil gain what you want without a pro-steroid. Somthing like Drive/RPM would work out great but I'd go with a NeoVar RPM stack from personal experience it rivals mild ph/ps gains and pumps when combine with a solid diet and training regimen.

Say you put on 20-25lbs over the next 6-8 months, which is very obtainable at your age and with the helpful people here on AM. Now your up to 185-190 and imagine what you can gain from useing Hdrol now that you have your diet and training totally nailed in. You may gain 6lbs over the next 6 weeks on Hdrol or save it and gain 10lbs. I think the choice is obvious.

I dont mean to sound like a d i c k but.....Thats a bold screen name to have because it looks like its somthing your lacking and just want a quick fix IMO...I wish you the best of luck in whatever road you choose to follow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 weeks CEL Hdrol
stacked with original dermacrine
CL green bulge
Scivation Xtend
Cycle Support

post cycle therapy: Dermacrine Sustain

I am 22, 5'11'', 165.
I've seen much better, and I've seen worse. Halodrol is a good pro-hormone for first time users. It's not that suppressive, and rather low side effects. It's better than seeing you use superdrol for your first cycle! Then I would have to flame you pretty hard. If you are going to use this, save the xtend for post cycle. You really should use a Serm in pct (tamoxefin citrate)

I would try something like Paravol, Massfx, activate extreme to boost your libido, and hormone production with the Dermicrane sustain in your pct.

Remember pro-hormones will not replace poor training, or diet. You should have been training for a few years before even thinking about it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral turinabol has an a:a ratio of 0:100. this means it has no androgenic effects, and has an anabolic effect equal to testosterone. Halodrol 50 is designer relative of turinabol. With NO androgenic activity, it means no added aggression which is what gives you that edge in the gym

As far as creatine + cycles go, that is just my opinion. I feel that there are more reasons not to do creatine on cycle than to do it. Additional liver stress, cost, lack of results are the main ones. I figure that if you can't get the results you are looking for from the steroid alone, then its probably a bad choice of compound. Creatine makes sense to start again in PCT.

So I really think you would get more aggression from RPM, and likely will get as good gains from Drive as halodrol. Weight gain is far more controlled by diet than by compound. Its just that if you are gaining 2lbs a week, the right compound lets that be 2lbs of muscle instead of 1/2 lb of muscle and 1 1/2 lbs of fat.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know wht youre saying - i have an extremely high metabolism though...i
I hear that sh1t everyday. 5 times a day from 5 different users who think subway sandwiches and burritoes are good sources of protein for a bulk.

You don't need steroids, you need to learn how to eat properly

dedication24

Awards
I hear that sh1t everyday. 5 times a day from 5 different users who think subway sandwiches and burritoes are good sources of protein for a bulk.

You don't need steroids, you need to learn how to eat properly
take a chill pill brah, you dont even know if im eating properly or not...

im eating 3500 cals/day - all lean meats and veggies eggs tuna salmon etc..

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take a chill pill brah, you dont even know if im eating properly or not...

im eating 3500 cals/day - all lean meats and veggies eggs tuna salmon etc..
unless your doing a CKD or C.H.A diet complex carbs are a must son, maybe not eating so well after all???????

EDIT: And if your only eating 3500cals and not gaining YOU MUST OVER MAINTENCE CALORIES TO GAIN

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
unless your doing a CKD or C.H.A diet complex carbs are a must son, maybe not eating so well after all???????

EDIT: And if your only eating 3500cals and not gaining YOU MUST OVER MAINTENCE CALORIES TO GAIN
At 5'11 165lbs i mean 3500 is way over unless he is a ****in marathon runner day and night. me at 6'..210ish now 3500 is 200cals over my maintence. So im pretty sure he is just BSin how much he is eatin.

EDIT: And im a college baseball player who works landscaping 3-4times a week.

dedication24

Awards
At 5'11 165lbs i mean 3500 is way over unless he is a ****in marathon runner day and night. me at 6'..210ish now 3500 is 200cals over my maintence. So im pretty sure he is just BSin how much he is eatin.

EDIT: And im a college baseball player who works landscaping 3-4times a week.
college baseball player in the steroids forum...sounds logical.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
college baseball player in the steroids forum...sounds logical.
Lol do i use them No i am just well educated with them and plan on becoming a nutritionist/doctor. I mean you sound like a moron to me. Seriously 22 and 165... I mean how long have you been lifting 6months?

dedication24

Awards
Lol do i use them No i am just well educated with them and plan on becoming a nutritionist/doctor. I mean you sound like a moron to me. Seriously 22 and 165... I mean how long have you been lifting 6months?
just have no legs - you sound like a meathead to me

college ball player pulling landscaping duty, lol

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Everyone needs a job man. And what better for staying in shape than manual labor. Nothing. Serious how long have you been lifting?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look, lets all play nice. You are looking for something to give you some edge and pump in the gym, and help you gain lean mass. Overall, the opinion is that halodrol or any other steroidal/non-natural product isn't the best at providing that to you. Diesel NOS Ether and Activate Extreme or any of a number of other combos will actually do a much better job of giving you that than halodrol will, and not run the risk of monkeying with your endocrine system.

I think a bunch of us are happy to talk about the other options available, and share our own experiences with them

dedication24

Awards
Everyone needs a job man. And what better for staying in shape than manual labor. Nothing. Serious how long have you been lifting?
seriously lifting for 2 years. on and off for 4.

and ive already tried white flood and all those stim products. btw, is hdrol legal??

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
seriously lifting for 2 years. on and off for 4.

and ive already tried white flood and all those stim products. btw, is hdrol legal??
Ok bro well whats your slit look like and can you post a days meal plan also?

Hdrol is in fact legal. There has yet been a ban on it. There are many products out there that are better for you than and ph/ps atm. What other products have you used?

EDIT: Where do you live? Some countrys may have it banned but the US does not.