First gear run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Im researching my first cycle of gear and was wanting to hear what others suggest for a intermediate run..
I would like a mass cycle not too much bloat though..
Thoughts?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im researching my first cycle of gear and was wanting to hear what others suggest for a intermediate run..
Thoughts?
There is a new compound out called "Research".

I am sorry to be an ass, but I don't think anyone is going to tell you what steroids to take. It is up to you. Do the research and make a decision.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Your a funny guy huh??
Why is it most everyone here has to be such a tough guy when it comes to the roids section?
All im doing is asking a Q!
Im not taking anything as of now,im not asking a f'ing dumb question,im trying to collect info and do "RESEARCH"!!!
What a joke!

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
And for you theres a workout for lats its called "Pulldowns"!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though you should know what to do if you are ready imo. How long have you been training? The best way to always start things is with the KING "TESTOSTERONE" it is basic and is the base of pretty much every cycle try twelve weeks of enathate at 400-500mgs a week. But still answer my first question. OK

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
OK.
Training for 10 years last 4 have been almost constant.
Diet is on point.
Training is DC style along with DC stretching.
Past cycle of PH's have been;

Bold/halo-10 weeker
Halo/winny-4 weeker

Past Steroid cycle;
superdrol-5 weeks @ 20mg.

age-30
215 lbs
BF-15%

I am not just some idiot kid here trying to get big quik.

Heres what im leaning towards;
Test-e/Dbol or Test-e/EQ

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll be running my first cycle in March of test-e/d-bol if thats any help.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Well that's an oxymoron if I ever read one - i.e., mass cycle-no bloat) Can't have your cake and eat it too.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
superdrol for 5 weeks....hmmm
halodrol a prohormone and not a steroid...hmmmmm

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
OK.
Training for 10 years last 4 have been almost constant.
Diet is on point.
Training is DC style along with DC stretching.
Past cycle of PH's have been;

Bold/halo-10 weeker
Halo/winny-4 weeker

Past Steroid cycle;
superdrol-5 weeks @ 20mg.

age-30
215 lbs
BF-15%

I am not just some idiot kid here trying to get big quik.

Heres what im leaning towards;
Test-e/Dbol or Test-e/EQ
Maybe he meant Halotestin? Also Winny(Winstrol) is not a ph.lol

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a heavy scotch and valium cycle, with rat poison for liver support. About 12 weeks of that should get you where you need to be.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Maybe he meant Halotestin? Also Winny(Winstrol) is not a ph.lol
If you knew your sh** and you see im talking about prohormones you would know i meant "Winztrol" by Gaspari nutrition which is indeed a prohormone!
Some of you people are just pointless here.
Why dont all you people that dont have anything collective to add, hook up on Myspace and be fags together.
Really,what is your point being here f'ing with anyone who has a question?
Why is it even allowed?
You guys make this place a joke.
F your selfs!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a douchebag you are being bro...

Your not gonna get sh** for help if you keep acting like a child. The reason people are giving you hell is because you are asking for it.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Are you seriuos??
Read down the thread,ive been nothing but attacked from the get go!
First being called a oxymoron,then being mocked about what i "know" to be phs then having someone be a smart ass and telling me theres a new compound called "research"..
If you agree with these guys your right along with em.
I never did anything wrong except ask a simple question to began and all i got back were smart ass comments.
So whos being the child?
You think i just go around starting threads to get into it with others?
Why am i in the wrong here?

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I would recommend a heavy scotch and valium cycle, with rat poison for liver support. About 12 weeks of that should get you where you need to be.

And how is this not childish????????

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Thoughts?

Blackjack,where in this do you see me asking for IT!

If my Q was responded by mature adults this **** wouldnt even be going on.

You know **** this place, someone feel free to delete my ass!

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Douchebag!

Are you seriuos??
First being called a oxymoron,then being mocked about what i "know" to be phs then having someone be a smart ass and telling me theres a new compound called "research"..
I never did anything wrong except ask a simple question to began and all i got back were smart ass comments.
So whos being the child?
You f***** retarded douchebag! Do you even know what oxymoron means?? It wasn't an ad hominem attack. Oops, I did it again... I'm truly sorry you're too retarded to understand anything slightly more esoteric than your abecedarian vocabulary. Read a dictionary for a change, you dipsh*t.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
If you knew your sh** and you see im talking about prohormones you would know i meant "Winztrol" by Gaspari nutrition which is indeed a prohormone!
Hey retard, "winny" is reserved for the real deal Winstrol; it isn't used for the cheap knockoff winztrol; it isn't called winZZZy. Got it ass munch?

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Im researching my first cycle of gear and was wanting to hear what others suggest for a intermediate run..I would like a mass cycle not too much bloat though..
Thoughts?
WTF? first cycle-intermediate run=nilla the douchebag.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
You f***** retarded douchebag! Do you even know what oxymoron means?? It wasn't an ad hominem attack. Oops, I did it again... I'm truly sorry you're too retarded to understand anything slightly more esoteric than your abecedarian vocabulary. Read a dictionary for a change, you dipsh*t.
Wow,what a big vocab you have,is that to make up for you little ass ****, FAGOT!

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Wow,what a big vocab you have,is that to make up for you little ass ****, FAGOT!

That is all you got douchebag?? Damn, you're even more retarded than I thought. Hell, retarded is an understatement. I guess your lack of perspicacity is the reason why you weren't able to secure the jr position in charge of pumping gas at the local 7-11. You're actually proud of the fact that you're a birdbrained ignoramus that dropped out of middle school. Geez, a mind is certainly a terrible thing to waste; but in your case, you never even had one to begin with.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn guys, you make it hard for me to drown myself in alcohol and feel sorry for myself when you can't even play nice for a few hours...

Here's the deal: He came here asking a question. There are several paths to go down depending on how you may feel at that given time.
1. Since you're here; give the answers he may be looking for.
2. Tell him to look for his own answers with some insight on how to look for said answers
3. Click "New posts" once again and completely ignore the thread.
4. Report the thread because of some perceived broken rule
5. Just ignore 1-4 and shout random useless information and use ad hominem attacks to belittle the individual asking the questions.

Considering the time of year and good will to all men and ****, why not just keep the yelling to a minimum and help the guy out or just keep reading another thread. This **** was pretty much uncalled for by eveyone jumping down this guys throat. It might be my slight buzzed state of mind but i really didn't see a reason to be an ass to him.

Merry ****ing Christmas

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Merry Christmas Bro. But just in my defence, I never used ad hominem attacks to begin with. He simply misconstrued my oxymoron comment, since he hadn't the faintest idea as to the meaning of the word. Ironically, due to his ignorance, He thought it was an ad hominem attack.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People sometimes jump quick thinking they are being made fun of or attacked. I think that during those times we can take an extra effort and repeat our stance prior to turning offensive... Just a suggestion though.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
hey Nilla.,,the attitude u have already constitutes "ROID RAGE" but all in all. PM ME for the some links, ive already done SOME research, have most of my supporting sups down. lemm know through PM ill share.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Merry Christmas Bro. But just in my defence, I never used ad hominem attacks to begin with. He simply misconstrued my oxymoron comment, since he hadn't the faintest idea as to the meaning of the word. Ironically, due to his ignorance, He thought it was an ad hominem attack.

Ass,i know you were not calling me a "moron"..
The point that you were saying i was contradicting myself was an insult to me.
I simply asked for a cycle that would have little bloat,and you went on this whole rampage checking all the flaws in my post rather then simply correcting me or helping.
Why even respond?
You did so to be a **** as many others here do.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Thoughts?

Lets see why i got so fired up to began with for those that dont read the whole thread.
My original above.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
There is a new compound out called "Research".

I am sorry to be an ass, but I don't think anyone is going to tell you what steroids to take. It is up to you. Do the research and make a decision.

Oh look, my first response,how sweet he is..

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
We cant forget Mr.PhilaBowl,,Hes got great advice!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
imo bro it was the way you responded to the reply the guy gave you...no he wasn't the nicest about it, but you just went OFF and that is why I am sure you got gang-banged...its easy to help someone who is being civil...not so easy when said person is not being civil.

As for my personal opinion, I think you have no business dabbling in steroids...and would agree with the first guy who replied and say you should do some more research and come back with a MUCH clearer understanding of steroids...

And just for the record, I am sure you are a nice guy --- Merry Christmas to you and yours' be safe and enjoy your loved ones.

I am officially done with this dumbass thread...

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
imo bro it was the way you responded to the reply the guy gave you...no he wasn't the nicest about it, but you just went OFF and that is why I am sure you got gang-banged...its easy to help someone who is being civil...not so easy when said person is not being civil.

As for my personal opinion, I think you have no business dabbling in steroids...and would agree with the first guy who replied and say you should do some more research and come back with a MUCH clearer understanding of steroids...

And just for the record, I am sure you are a nice guy --- Merry Christmas to you and yours' be safe and enjoy your loved ones.

I am officially done with this dumbass thread...
You can thank your buddy's for making it a "dumbass thread"

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Ass,i know you were not calling me a "moron"..
The point that you were saying i was contradicting myself was an insult to me.
I simply asked for a cycle that would have little bloat,and you went on this whole rampage checking all the flaws in my post rather then simply correcting me or helping.
Why even respond?
You did so to be a **** as many others here do.
you f****** douche, you just don't quit.. You act like such a belligerent b****, and then you wonder why ppl all want to collectively murder you.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Are you seriuos??
So whos being the child?
you knew what it meant, huh?? called a oxymoron???

Status
Not open for further replies.