prohormone with least sides

I

Iceman1414

Awards
Hey guys....I was wondering about this...I posted a thread some weeks back about my brother being on sus 500 and having bad sides included rapid heart beat and high blood pressure and the consensus was he should immediately stop. Then I thought of my last cycle of mass tabs I had gotten terrieble nervousness and anxiety from. Is there a pro-hormone that is known to not cause an increase in blood pressure as well as not to bring on anxiety, as neg. sides. Or if all ph's do is there one there does it less then others. I was also curious what the poll would look like on the prohormone the gave the most weight gain under bulking diets and and a bulking routine. I apprecate all responces.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alot of those sides could be because of not having proper support supps during cycle.

No PH is going to be side free but some of the milder ones would be h-drol, Epi/Havoc.

Try to get bloodwork before doing anything to make sure there is no problem there and get your BP checked to make sure that is not a problem before starting anything.

Most important wait till you get some other opinions from others here as i do not have as much knowledge as some others here good luck:thumbsup:

I

Iceman1414

Awards
I appreciate your advice so far pembroke...I know all ph's wll have sides I just want to find the ones that have milder sides in those categories. I will look into h-drol, Epi/Havoc.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc

in conclusion I think havoc would be a fine choice.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
be wary of the person who uses the word havoc 87 times in one sentence

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Haha, at first I wasn't gonna count, then I went back to my old roots, maths in school, I noticed the 5 rows, I could not stop myself...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol, ridiculously low sides, so mild

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what's better...

Axis Labs Furazadrol or EST Propadrol

I

Iceman1414

Awards
what is the avg. weight and strength gain ppl see when using havoc?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
what is the avg. weight and strength gain ppl see when using havoc?
hard to answer. too many factors to account for.

*however, if your training and diet are on track you can probably expect a good 10lbs of lean mass along with some considerable strength increases.
*disclaimer: this is a total approximation

I

Iceman1414

Awards
how long is a good havoc cycle? 4 weeks or 6? and what dossages would be good without going overboard?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i'd go 6 like this:
30/30/40/40/40/40

how much do you weigh?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ok, then if you are feeling up to it then you could get away with havoc dosed like this:

30/40/40/50/50/50

B

bignative22

Awards
hdrol for no sides if you want a methyl. i've heard that propadrol is no sides either but it's a nonmethyl so i dunno about the gains

epi was ok for me, just a bit of hairloss at the end

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halodrol,h-drol ftw!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
4-AD was the safest PH I used. It was just magical stuff when combined with 1-Test when I was too scared to use real steroids.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-AD was the safest PH I used. It was just magical stuff when combined with 1-Test when I was too scared to use real steroids.
Uhhh 1-test is (dihydro boldenone) a very androgenic steroid!!! Will make your hair fall out quicker than you can say stupid user,aside from blood pressure,lipids,and acne....... Low sides? Do your homework bro!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc havoc

havoc almost ****ing killed me and i gained 20lbs in 4 weeks.

try halodrol at 50mgs a day.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is very very mild...but you can notice some real gains.

I've done

superdrol (big time lethargy)
epistand (lethargy late in cycle) but mild recovery

Halodrold has NO NO lethargy increases my libido, and recovery is a snap!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, at first I wasn't gonna count, then I went back to my old roots, maths in school, I noticed the 5 rows, I could not stop myself...
sadly you were still wrong lol

rodja i was gonna type that exact same thing too lol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hdrol for no sides if you want a methyl.

No disrespect intended but how do you even include ANY methyl in the answer group here? By definition, methylated hormones are livertoxic (sometimes significantly).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh 1-test is (dihydro boldenone) a very androgenic steroid!!! Will make your hair fall out quicker than you can say stupid user,aside from blood pressure,lipids,and acne....... Low sides? Do your homework bro!
It didn't do damage to my hairline but I'm lucky in that department. The main thing that sucked was some slight lethargy but I didn't get any crazy sides from it. However, M1T is something I would not mess with. I know it's not the safest, 4-AD was for me, but it's a solid hormone :)

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect intended but how do you even include ANY methyl in the answer group here? By definition, methylated hormones are livertoxic (sometimes significantly).
What good are massive pecs without a massive liver?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What good are massive pecs without a massive liver?
The liver needs to be worked too, you have to hit every group equally in bb-ing. :bb:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Extremely low sides!. I have done several 1T/4AD trans cycles back in the day before methyl this and methyl that crap!. I would say it is only slightly androgenic!. Sure maybe at 800mg a day you might get some sides, but at normal doses it is practically side effect free. The only side effect is lethargy and that is not an issue if you stack it correctly with an estrogenic steroid. Most, if not all steroids have the simple side effects that you stated, "acne, blood pressure, lipids"....You want androgenic try high doses of m5aa!!!!.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
if someone could get their hands on 4ad, oral that is, what could they exspect for their first cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if someone could get their hands on 4ad, oral that is, what could they exspect for their first cycle
nothing, cause 4ad is almost completely unavailable orally :) or requires a ridiculous amount. Its still more a supplemental or stacker, as it is the prohormone to regular testosterone. so what you'd get is like having more testosterone.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Epistane was my favorite. Mainly because I felt so great on it mentally.

Jomi/Trip - when you guys say Halodrol - I assume you mean the Gaspari version. True?
Seems like people like the original version better than the clones. I tried a clone a while back - didn't see squat from it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, well i was told orally you would have too take about 900mg daily stacked with like epi and it would be effective. I dont know though, research on 4ad is almost non existant

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with the Epi/Havoc thoughts

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, well i was told orally you would have too take about 900mg daily stacked with like epi and it would be effective. I dont know though, research on 4ad is almost non existant
theres a lot more out there about it as a transdermal, probably a ton in the transdermal section here on AM

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well I have acess to it orally. My buddy has almost 100 bottles. They are 200mg a pill. He said I can have what I need to stack with epi when I do my epi cycle. Thats why I am trying to find info. I was told 600-900 daily would suffice. I want to confirm that or find some good reading but like i said orally there isnt much info

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, jeez I guess with an unlimited free supply it could work :) It still is more helpful with the highly suppressive compounds, cause it will give your body some testosterone to replace what is missing, so you will feel more normal.

C

cromwell

Awards
Totally agree, the Only ph or steroid (other than m1p) that gave me noticable sides (some hair thinning and major shutdown and higher blood pressure) I am not naturally prone to any of these issues.

S

Synicus

Awards
For me:

Least sides: Prostanzol/Mega-zol, etc. Altho increase in
BP vs effectiveness + cost makes me wonder if they're worth it. Planning Winztrol + Halo in future.

Feel good PHs, low sides: above, Pheraplex, Havoc/epistane

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm leaning towards H-Drol (CEL) 50 - 75mgs with Furazadrol (Axis Labs) 100mgs - - - are those the best brands?

Or I was thinking a low dose of Havoc (20mgs) with a low dose of H-Drol (50mgs)

note : my cycle would only be 3 - 4 weeks to minimize sides.
PCT would be: Torm, LX2, Trib, Fenugreek, Creatine (throughout cycle too)

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I tried a clone a while back - didn't see squat from it.
jmh80, which clone did you try that you felt was ineffective?

It seems the Halodrol clones seem to recommend the pitiful dosage 50mgs. Reality is most of us probably need to use at the very least 75 mgs/day, I prefer 100 mgs.

Epistane is a stand up choice for a mild PH. Seems to produce a little better result, but some get lethargy from it.

Epistane makes me feel pretty good when I start it, but Halodrol increases my libido, so its give and take.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree, the Only ph or steroid (other than m1p) that gave me noticable sides (some hair thinning and major shutdown and higher blood pressure) I am not naturally prone to any of these issues.
I did good with sides by taking several protective supplements. I used:

1. Fish oil
2. Red Yeast Rice
3. Garlic
4. Co Q-10
5. Hawthorne Berries
6. Celery Seed

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established

I believe its 77 times.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane was my favorite. Mainly because I felt so great on it mentally.

Jomi/Trip - when you guys say Halodrol - I assume you mean the Gaspari version. True?
Seems like people like the original version better than the clones. I tried a clone a while back - didn't see squat from it.
I only used the Gaspari stuff.