Synthol and Fascia

1. Registered User
    Answers

Synthol and Fascia

Hi all. Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, but I'm not sure what Synthol is considered.

Anyway I was reading this article which explained the following:

There is a strong tissue that encases each muscle called fascia. It acts to contain the muscle bindles and fibers like a water balloon acts to contain the liquid. In many cases an athlete reaches a point where growth is nonexistent due to the fascia balloon being too full thus blocking further growth or expansion of the muscle. Like a water balloon fascia can be stretched. By injecting a SEO directly into a muscle belly the total volume of the muscle mass is increased resulting in a stretching effect upon the fascia. More room means a greater potential for growth.
    I was reading that and thought, "Wow, that would suck." So is there anyway to remedy this problem without the use of SEO? Or is this only a problem with people the size of Ronnie Coleman and doesn't warrant any concern from "normal" people?

2. Moderator
    Answers

LOL...which part would suck? Strecthing the fascia, in most peoples eyes, is a good thing.....

Doesn't always feel good though
  3. Registered User
    Answers

No I mean the "In many cases an athlete reaches a point where growth is nonexistent due to the fascia balloon being too full thus blocking further growth or expansion of the muscle." part. I was wondering if it's possible to stop this without SEO, or if it's just something one must accept.
    •   

Answers

dont know bro, but i have a question for the vets. guys if u use a highly aromatizing drug, would the estrogen stretch out the fascia tissue a lot or does it not effect it that way. ive always wondered that.

--thx
  5. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i do know there are fascia stretching exercises; lots of info was posted on this board by pogue about it
  6. Board Supporter
    Answers

Originally posted by Jergo
    dont know bro, but i have a question for the vets. guys if u use a highly aromatizing drug, would the estrogen stretch out the fascia tissue a lot or does it not effect it that way. ive always wondered that.

--thx
    yes , elevated estrogen levels and thus water retention does help strech fascia , also it might facilitate localised increases in mgf and igf-1 in the muscle .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Insulin and Synthol in Bodybuilding
    By SuperPro in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
  2. Kids dancing around and injecting synthol (video)
    By Senka in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:38 AM
  3. Synthol abuse and a matching song.. Its stupid funny!
    By gamer2be08 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
  4. Carrot top and synthol, YUK!
    By hyper24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 02:04 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:54 PM