elevated temp on cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by PC1

And I have an attitude problem?
    Correction. Its more of a gender problem as you seem to be dramatizing like a woman.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Originally posted by PC1
    JWeave.....

You would get in the way of the patient-doctor relationship by advising him to conceal AS use, frankly abuse in medical circles, from their physician.

And you call me presumptuous and arrogant for taking you to task and challenging your "authority" here on this board.

It would seem you can see the splinter in my eye, but not the log in your own.

Prosecution Rests, your Honor
    1. Ask Rick Collins, the foremost authority in legal troubles concerning AAS. You view is nothing but an emotional stubborn one based on misinformation and presumed rightousness. Go preach somewhere else.

2. You havne't challenged anyone on anything. You've acted like a complete ass.

3. Funny I was going to say the same about you. Somone here is close minded, misinformed and devoid of facts and the finger points in your general direction.

You seem to like the court of public opinion. Sorry, we use facts here. Move along.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 06:55 PM
  2. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:35 PM
  3. on cycle -- then I got sick -- help
    By xcreed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 11:13 AM