elevated temp on cycle
- 08-01-2003, 12:15 AM
- 08-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by PC1
You would get in the way of the patient-doctor relationship by advising him to conceal AS use, frankly abuse in medical circles, from their physician.
And you call me presumptuous and arrogant for taking you to task and challenging your "authority" here on this board.
It would seem you can see the splinter in my eye, but not the log in your own.
Prosecution Rests, your Honor
2. You havne't challenged anyone on anything. You've acted like a complete ass.
3. Funny I was going to say the same about you. Somone here is close minded, misinformed and devoid of facts and the finger points in your general direction.
You seem to like the court of public opinion. Sorry, we use facts here. Move along.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Andy2k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 10:32 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM