Superone+ with tendonitis

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.81%

Superone+ with tendonitis

OK, the ortho gave me the green light to train (carefully) around some tendonitis I have in my left forearm/bicep. Would superone+ help or hinder or make no difference at all in regards to my tendonitis. I have 2 bottles in the freezer with my name on them, so any adivice/insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.81%

I know someone has an opinion on this.
  3. PC1

I tend to get tendonitis on the top of my left forearm, at the insertion point into the elbow. Arm curls don't bother it too much but reverse curls do.

On a recent PH cycle with 1-test and 4-ad, it seemed to help a bit. I think it's some additional water retention from the 4 ad that helped.

I will say that now that I'm post cycle and taking Nolva for an anti-e, it's back, and I even have some in my right elbow.

Hopefully you'll get a more constructive answer from someone else who's actually beaten it.

Have you tried training around the tendonitis, and taking ibuprofens for 1 week?

But good luck
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.81%

Originally posted by PC1
    I tend to get tendonitis on the top of my left forearm, at the insertion point into the elbow. Arm curls don't bother it too much but reverse curls do.

On a recent PH cycle with 1-test and 4-ad, it seemed to help a bit. I think it's some additional water retention from the 4 ad that helped.

I will say that now that I'm post cycle and taking Nolva for an anti-e, it's back, and I even have some in my right elbow.

Hopefully you'll get a more constructive answer from someone else who's actually beaten it.

Have you tried training around the tendonitis, and taking ibuprofens for 1 week?

But good luck
    I've tried just about everything, the swelling comes and goes. I'm taking a precription strenthg anti-inflamatory and iceing it several times a day. The only way I can get it to stop swelling is if I just quite gripping heavy things which is just not going to happen (although I have eliminated heavy deads and shrugs. Anyway, your assesment about the PH post cycle being rough on tendonitis seems to be pretty common from what I hear-heard it may even make preexisting tendonitis worse (even though it helps on the PH cycle itself). BTW tell me about Nolva (was planning on running some 6oxo post cycle), I know its some form of anti-e, but what are the dosages, length of time, and how do you obtain it.
  5. PC1

This is my first experience with Nolvadex, so I'm not the person to best advise you on it. But I can report that I'm now 12 days post cycle and along with ZMA at night, the trouser snake activity seems to be rebounding quite nicely

Yellow Jacket has a thread here and discusses liquid Nolvadex, that it's the same thing as the tablet form and it's legal that way for "research" purposes. And I've read it's available from some of the sponsors who advertise on this board. If you PM me, I'll tell you the online pharmacy where I bought mine in tablet form. Turn around time was quick, inside of 1 week. But the tablets are a prescription medicine.

For post cycle recovery, guys take 20mg a day for 30 days. My pills are 20 mg each, so that makes it easy.

I know there are other threads here wherein guys have linked to articles by Bill Lewellyn and Big Cat, where they state Nolva SHOULD be the anti-e of choice over Clomid. Which is why I wanted to try it. Bill Lewellyn pointed out that base level testosterone, in the study he cites, was up on average 124% after 10 days. Clomid use, he cites, long term, has been shown to cause permanant eye damage.

I've used 6-oxo in the past and can say I had good results with it. 6-oxo at least is otc and so is without any hassle, even if it is twice the $. So long as it gets your endogenous supply flowing freely again, I wouldn't think it really makes any difference long term. But again, I defer to others with more anti-e experience.

Good luck btw with your tendonitis BTW

Similar Forum Threads

1. Problem with tendonitis in both forearms.
    By Cannon454 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
  2. Orals with tendon healing ability?
    By glipp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 06:12 PM
  3. Exercising with wrist tendonitis
    By bamaster in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 04:38 PM
  4. superOne+ with molecular nutrition