Proviron for a woman's sex drive?

chuck89gt5.0

Awards
Would proviron or any kind of anti-estrogen help increase a woman's sex drive? My gf just got on birth control and her sex drive went way down. Is there anything at all that would increase it legal or not? She is currently taking diesel test without much luck....she is willing to try almost anything except injections....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would proviron or any kind of anti-estrogen help increase a woman's sex drive? My gf just got on birth control and her sex drive went way down. Is there anything at all that would increase it legal or not? She is currently taking diesel test without much luck....she is willing to try almost anything except injections....
I'm about to give USP labs new beta a test run. I'll let you know. Or maybe she can apply in his thread?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ive found that making more money helps a lot more with a woman's sex drive.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what birth control is she on? my gf uses the nuva ring and she's the horniest girl i ever met. i"ve never been denied sex and sometimes she wants it like 5 times a day...its hard to keep up. but proviron lowers estrogen so i wouldn't think that it is a good idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13