Sd + Dhea

masterdine

Awards
is it a good or bad idea? and y so? about 100-200mg of DHEA

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yeah I've heard similar things.. I don't think it would hurt anything anyway.. I'd go for it :thumbsup:
lethargy sucks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, that is once nice use of superdrol NG :) they have 170mg of dhea each

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Personally I feel the Lethargy is a result of you liver getting hammered by a nonclinical approved drug. Not lack of carbs, DHEA blah blah blah.

Superdrol clones work, but you pay a huge price. They are some mean stuff, that happens to be very effective.

Flick

Awards
I feel the best way to combat lethargy while on a cycle of Superdrol is to take naps. ;)

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
hey guys what kind of superdrol are we talking about? The old or new ng? Because I was thinking about taking the new superdrolNG after I was done with my Halovar and E-pol stack, gonnna wait and see how that stack turns out.:fool2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG not ng. ng only causes lethargy when the stims wear out :)

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Right on thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
is it a good or bad idea? and y so? about 100-200mg of DHEA
The why so is because superdrol shuts you down hard and fast, and supplementing a moderate dose of DHEA will keep some test in your system.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
yea but how efficiently does DHEA really convert to test? would it actually make that much of a difference on a Superdrol cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it lack of naturally produced test that causes the lethargy? I doubt it, cause its noticeable from day 1, and you shouldn't be suppressed after the first dose....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can say now having toyed with dosing, that taking 150mg of DHEA around 30-45 minutes before taking 1-t pretty close to eliminates the lethargy.

masterdine

Awards
I can say now having toyed with dosing, that taking 150mg of DHEA around 30-45 minutes before taking 1-t pretty close to eliminates the lethargy.
with or without food or fats?

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
Good to kno, i plan on mdrol in future. Hope this does help.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even if it works I'll just stay tired.lol dhea makes my skin so oily I can't stand it. I guess the good thing is if I get into a fight the punches will slip and I won't cut.lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21