Halovar and E-pol

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Hey everybody I'm new here and need some advice on these two products. I'm already on Halovar and just ordered E-pol, is it safe to stack them together?:woohoo: Or is that too much :fool2:? I'll be using there Organ shield as well to help out my liver and other organs, but some feed back will do.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
there are lots of people running epi/h-drol stacks lately, look around the boards or better yet run a search, there should be all the info you need. theres probably plenty of logs on this stack as well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
E-Pol is SD, Finigenx, and Epi all roled into one. I don't think its a good idea to stack the two.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Thanks heebs10 for the reply, I did one search for it but came up short of an answer. All I found was either just Halovar or E-pol not the two together. To your knowledge has those stacks come out clean/good? Was the results worth the trouble?

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
So slow-mun do you think that E-pol is safe by itself? What about stacking Halovar? And if so, with what?:type:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
So slow-mun do you think that E-pol is safe by itself? What about stacking Halovar? And if so, with what?:type:
Stats bro stats!
Diet,size,goals,experience with these type of products. Help us help you

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe? No, but that never stops anyone. Halovar is ideally stacked with another compound that isn't methylated. Here's some options-

Furazadrol
Propadrol
SUS 500
Revolt
TREN-250

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
ok guys my stats are, I'm 6' 3" 240lbs, 11% BMI. Goals to reach another 15-20 pounds and call it good for now. I have a comp comming up in May and Feb is when I'll start cutting. I'm in the gym 5 days a week between 45-1hr, I've been working out for a solid 17yrs and have trained at 24hr before so I have some knowledge, just not enough. I have stuck with the all natural for at least 6yrs now and I'm kinda out of the loop about these new products.:sad:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ok guys my stats are, I'm 6' 3" 240lbs, 11% BMI. Goals to reach another 15-20 pounds and call it good for now. I have a comp comming up in May and Feb is when I'll start cutting. I'm in the gym 5 days a week between 45-1hr, I've been working out for a solid 17yrs and have trained at 24hr before so I have some knowledge, just not enough. I have stuck with the all natural for at least 6yrs now and I'm kinda out of the loop about these new products.:sad:
Been training since you were 9?:fool2:

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
yup since I was 9, I wasn't lifting real heavy. My Dad got me into it and be there helping me out so I wouldn't do any damage that would stunt my growth.:good:

lild

lild

Awards
sus 500

sus 500 is a methyl slow mo.it is a mixture of m-drol, p-plex and h-drol.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
So don't stack the sus 500? I think when everyhting is done and said I'll still stack the Halovar and E-pol together and see what type of results and sides I get. I get my E-pol on Wednesday the 12th so I'll start it up then and see how it goes. I will keep everyone updated on the stack and let you know of the gains. Has anyone been lethargic off of Halovar alone? I get really lethargic when I work out and I drink a lot of water during my work out and after. Any help?:wtf:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Nope, its this-

Genetic Edge Technologies (G.E.T.)

SUS-500 Fact Sheet

Genetic Edge Technologies (G.E.T.) introduces SUS-500, the first pharmaceutical grade anabolic compound on the market, SUS-500 contains 2 potent class 1 pro steroidal compounds, which causes dramatic strength increases, extreme muscle growth and elevated test levels. SUS-500 is not metabolized by aromatase, eliminating any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic pro-steroidal compounds. State of the art pharmaceutical grade (TPGS) has been added to give you the most bio-available delivery system for guaranteed maximum anabolic absorption.

Product Ingredients Breakdown:

25mg Estra 4, 9 diene
2mg Ethyl Methoxy Gona
7mg ATD
TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process
Vitamin E 1mg
In base of 267mg of safflower oil
Blue #6 Oval Softgels
Its a victim of the poor naming that the triple methyls usually get, but it isn't one.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
right on good to know. Has anyone had the same symptoms as I have had on this stuff?:wave:

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
I'm gonna bump back in a couple days, I work nights so it's kinda hard to get back to everyone.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Up-date

Hey guys I'm just little over a week on halovar and this stuff is just kicking in, I'm lifting mad weight in the gym I just broke my platue of military bench press 3 sets of 6 with 315lbs. :bow28: yeah!!! I just e-pol today and going to start stacking the two and we'll see what happens. I'll fill you guys in a couple days. Laters

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm just little over a week on halovar and this stuff is just kicking in, I'm lifting mad weight in the gym I just broke my platue of military bench press 3 sets of 6 with 315lbs. :bow28: yeah!!! I just e-pol today and going to start stacking the two and we'll see what happens. I'll fill you guys in a couple days. Laters
Please don't stack the two. If you had intentions of doing this, then you should have at least done some research on the individual ingredients in e-pol.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Well then what would be a good one to stack with halo-v? or vice versa with e-pol? I did read up on them and was just going to buy there organ shield and really be careful with my liv and maybe even get some ala on the side to really help out.:think:

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
If I do stack them and worse came to worse what could be some sides?:wtf: Is it really that bad to stack?:blink:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well then what would be a good one to stack with halo-v? or vice versa with e-pol? I did read up on them and was just going to buy there organ shield and really be careful with my liv and maybe even get some ala on the side to really help out.:think:
Nothing, don't stack it with anything. You don't have the experience or knowledge to be safely stacking multiple products yet...... If you have to ask, then don't. BTW, I've seen the ingredients for Organ Shield and if you aren't using it yet, then it won't be doing much good when you begin using it to justify stacking the e-pol. BTW, R-ALA isn't going to make this any better either.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Ok, ok I get the point. I won't stack the two you've proved your point. Is it ok to post how long should I really do my pct for before I start up on e-pol? Or is that not aloud either?:nono: It jsut seems like to get some answers out of some people or info it's difficult to just get some helpful advice. But no really I do thank you for your help

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halo + Non-methyl... Err to the side of caution, don't go with E-POL.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Halo + Non-methyl... Err to the side of caution, don't go with E-POL.
Don't go with E-pol at all? Or just don't stack them together?
I was gonna go with nolva for a pct, is that gonna be good enough for the halo-v?

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Well *@#t now I have a bottle of e-pol with 4 pills used up and no way of returning this stuff. :frustrate I wish I could just trade it for a bottle of tren and call it good.:box: Anyone wanna trade? *@#t

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
EPol is three methyl steroids rolled into one pill. it is dangerous to say the least. If you stack it with Halo, you'd be doing 4 methyls at the same time. That is totally overkill.

If you wanted to stack Hdrol with something, you could do Hdrol and Epistane. Epi and Hdrol are mild. Or as already mentioned, Hdrol and a Non methyl like Propadrol, etc. Or just ramp up the dose on your Hdrol.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
EPol is three methyl steroids rolled into one pill. it is dangerous to say the least. If you stack it with Halo, you'd be doing 4 methyls at the same time. That is totally overkill.

If you wanted to stack Hdrol with something, you could do Hdrol and Epistane. Epi and Hdrol are mild. Or as already mentioned, Hdrol and a Non methyl like Propadrol, etc. Or just ramp up the dose on your Hdrol.
Yeah I learned that, thanks to everyone here. Yeah I'm not going to stack them, but I wanna do a halovar and tren250 stack, but I'm in my third week out of six and I'm just gonna finish up with this and do my pct and start up again with my stack. Or maybe just do my one bottle of e-pol and get it over with.:fool2: