Poll: What results did you get?

Your Epistane Result's?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Your Epistane Result's?


    Hello everyone my name is matt and im new to the forums. I have been lurking around here gathering info for the last year or so just never really bothered to post. But i am regular on many others.

    Anyways lets get down to it. I am 21years old, 210lbs, 6' with oh about 13%bf...(havent checked it in two months), been training about 5years now. And am going to run a cycle of epistane in the spring sometime, probally march or april. but i just cant seem to choose between a 8week pulse and a 4week ed cycle. I was hoping to pick based on the results of many others who have experience with this. This will be my first cycle and thought i would be a great product to use since its so mild.

    My diet it clean. Bringing in at least 300g protein and about 3500calories a day on a minimum, rest of my cals are mainly from carbs, and a small amount of healthy fats. I will post a regular days diet if asked. I am currently unable to lift my upper body because i had a shoulder surgery and am waiting for the doc to give me the ok to start lifting again. Which he said will come at the end of this month. And that is also why i will be waiting a while before i start my cycle. I want to get a few months of dieting and training in before i hop into it. Just want to plan everything and get it ready so there will be no mistakes.

    On Cycle:
    -Cycle support
    -Cissus
    -CoQ10
    -Multi
    -Fish Oils
    -Bulk BCAA

    Post Cycle Theropy:
    -Liquid Torem
    -Cycle support
    -Dhea
    -Jungle Warefare
    -6oxo
    -Creatine
    -Bulk BCAA
    -No xplode

    Im counting my protein powers as food. Any imput would be greatly appreciated fellas!

  2. Smile


    Your pct maybe overkill i would suggest going to the pct forum and do some more research or check more logs on Epi just hate to spend so much $$ when it may not be nessary good luck

  3. I will probally drop the 6oxo... But i already have everything else. Got the No-xplode, DHEA, and creatine for free from my budy who works at a shop. Fell off the truck lol... Or thats what they think hehehe.
    •   
       


  4. First congrats on your non lurker status

    I would really avoid the kitchen sink approach to PCT. Recommended reading:

    Neoborns Epistane FAQ,

    Pulsing Results Thread,

    No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

  5. Non-overkill Post Cycle Therapy:
    -Liquid Torem
    -Dhea
    -Creatine
    -Bulk BCAA
    -No xplode

    Honestly dude you'd be fine with this. Maybe start the other stuff awhile after you finish off post cycle therapy.

  6. Thank you for your input guys. I will drop the Jw, 6oxo, and cycle support for pct. And when i finally am able to run my cycle i will for sure make a log.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Thank you for your input guys. I will drop the Jw, 6oxo, and cycle support for post cycle therapy. And when i finally am able to run my cycle i will for sure make a log.
    Good call. JW contains a designer steroid (6-dehydromethyltestosterone) which will further HTPA supression. Not a wise choice for PCT.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Good call. JW contains a designer steroid (6-dehydromethyltestosterone) which will further HTPA supression. Not a wise choice for post cycle therapy.
    If this is so why do most people consider it a test booster? And why is it labeled as such? A few threads i have read actually recomend it in pct.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    If this is so why do most people consider it a test booster? And why is it labeled as such? A few threads i have read actually recomend it in post cycle therapy.
    It is marketed inaccurately, which is why many considered it to be a test booster. Recent events, which showed the active in JW have proven it to be the afformentioned designer steroid. It will cause HTPA supression and should not be used for post cycle therapy. I've seen blood work to prove it.

    Don't believe everything you read.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    First congrats on your non lurker status

    I would really avoid the kitchen sink approach to post cycle therapy. Recommended reading:

    Neoborns Epistane FAQ,

    Pulsing Results Thread,

    No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    BTW, for some reason I really want to punch your avatar in the nose.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    It is marketed inaccurately, which is why many considered it to be a test booster. Recent events, which showed the active in JW have proven it to be the afformentioned designer steroid. It will cause HTPA supression and should not be used for post cycle therapy. I've seen blood work to prove it.

    Don't believe everything you read.
    Alright man thanks. Since i already have it would you recomend using it on cycle or just save it for a later time? Also would i need pct with it as well?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Alright man thanks. Since i already have it would you recomend using it on cycle or just save it for a later time? Also would i need post cycle therapy with it as well?
    Its actually a very good, yet mild designer steroid and could be used while on cycle. In addition, unlike the majority of the designers on the market it seems to help improve libido in users.

    It is also quite effective on its own, so its really up to you. Personally, for my first time using a compound I think its wise to stick to only one. That way you can assess effectiveness as well as possible sides. If you're taking multiple new compounds at once you'll have no idea which one is doing what. That's just my opinion however.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Its actually a very good, yet mild designer steroid and could be used while on cycle. In addition, unlike the majority of the designers on the market it seems to help improve libido in users.

    It is also quite effective on its own, so its really up to you. Personally, for my first time using a compound I think its wise to stick to only one. That way you can assess effectiveness as well as possible sides. If you're taking multiple new compounds at once you'll have no idea which one is doing what. That's just my opinion however.
    Thats a great way to look at it man. And honestly i feel like people here are looking out more for my saftey than other sites. I think i will just save it and give it a go for a later cycle. Possible grab another bottle or two and make it worth while. Does it require a serm like epi?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Thats a great way to look at it man. And honestly i feel like people here are looking out more for my saftey than other sites. I think i will just save it and give it a go for a later cycle. Possible grab another bottle or two and make it worth while. Does it require a serm like epi?
    Most people run around 3 bottles and taper up dosage with JW. If you're going to run it at higher dosage for a significant amount of time its not a bad idea to go with a serm for PCT...although its not necessarily essential. Many users come off of JW (and honestly they would with many other designers/PH's) without PCT and without a problem. HTPA will regain homeostasis on its own, SERMS really serve to jumpstart this process. Another option would be an OTC aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo from ergopharm for post cycle.

    You're being intelligent and asking questions before you just jump into something you don't completely understand. Most all members here will be more than willing to give advice, and respect the fact that you've come here to learn. Good luck.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Most people run around 3 bottles and taper up dosage with JW. If you're going to run it at higher dosage for a significant amount of time its not a bad idea to go with a serm for post cycle therapy...although its not necessarily essential. Many users come off of JW (and honestly they would with many other designers/PH's) without PCT and without a problem. HTPA will regain homeostasis on its own, SERMS really serve to jumpstart this process. Another option would be an OTC aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo from ergopharm for post cycle.

    You're being intelligent and asking questions before you just jump into something you don't completely understand. Most all members here will be more than willing to give advice, and respect the fact that you've come here to learn. Good luck.
    Sweet bro thanks for the insite! I love learning new things lol... But for some reason i hate learning things in college?!?!?

    Anyways after i get arounf 15-20 votes i will make two sample cycle plans and post them everyone to look and and tell me what you think.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    BTW, for some reason I really want to punch your avatar in the nose.
    Maybe your test is a little low....

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Alright man thanks. Since i already have it would you recomend using it on cycle or just save it for a later time? Also would i need post cycle therapy with it as well?
    Save it for later, by itself is totally fine.

    No pct is necessary. It is supressive, but just barely. Not enough to warrant post cycle therapy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Maybe your test is a little low....

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    Or a little high. I dunno. I think it's just the smirk on the face.

    haha

  19. It's groovy baby...yeah!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  20. hey how come you aint got 8-12 weeks +20 pounds?
    that's my category mofcuka!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    hey how come you aint got 8-12 weeks +20 pounds?
    that's my category mofcuka!
    Lol sorry man didnt think anyone would run a cycle that long! Next time ill make sure to put that up there...

  22. Just my 2cents but i would keep taking your cycle support during PCT as well since your liver is still under some stress.....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Just my 2cents but i would keep taking your cycle support during post cycle therapy as well since your liver is still under some stress.....
    cycle supports a little costly.
    why not just a cheap 8$ bottle of vitacost.com's milk thistle extract?

  24. or life support is a good option... when im not on cycle i use it...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    cycle supports a little costly.
    why not just a cheap 8$ bottle of vitacost.com's milk thistle extract?
    I see your point but your not just buying it for the milk thistle are you. It has a lot of extra ingredients that would cost a bomb if you bought them seperately. Like i said maybe its just me, but id rather not leave out something like that even if it sets me back an extra 30 bucks. Better safe then sorry.

  26. In all honesty Cycle Support is a little costly but you are getting a leader in their field for support type products, hands down winner!

    You only have to ask...um.....anyone!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Sweet bro thanks for the insite! I love learning new things lol... But for some reason i hate learning things in college?!?!?

    Anyways after i get arounf 15-20 votes i will make two sample cycle plans and post them everyone to look and and tell me what you think.
    If you experience any shedding on epi, don't run JW. Both products caused some accelerated hairloss for me.

    That is, if you care about your hair.

    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    If you experience any shedding on epi, don't run JW. Both products caused some accelerated hairloss for me.

    That is, if you care about your hair.

    Thanks for the advice man

    And thank you for all the replies everyone. I believe i am going to run a 4week ed cycle I will work out the details and post the propossed plan by tommorow sometime.

    I have two bottle of epi. Would you recomend me throwing them in the freezer?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I see your point but your not just buying it for the milk thistle are you. It has a lot of extra ingredients that would cost a bomb if you bought them seperately. Like i said maybe its just me, but id rather not leave out something like that even if it sets me back an extra 30 bucks. Better safe then sorry.
    Agreed and I would add that NAC is far better for liver protection than milk thistle. There is a reason hospitals use it.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Thanks for the advice man

    And thank you for all the replies everyone. I believe i am going to run a 4week ed cycle I will work out the details and post the propossed plan by tommorow sometime.

    I have two bottle of epi. Would you recomend me throwing them in the freezer?
    We got some Canes over here!!!

    (You know we have a sports section here, eh? I'm the only Miami fan there now.)

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Don't put them in a freezer. If you read the label on most any tablets/capsules/softgels that are otc products, they all say store at room temp. in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. I have a bottle of epi myself that i just began to pulse and on it, it has NO exp. date? i'm actually a pharmacy technician at walgreen's, and i'm not so sure that's legal w/ no expiration date on the bottle. i may be wrong, i dunno as far as otc products go. I'd just make sure not to break the seal on the bottle. Most pills are good for at least 2-3 years after they're manufactured. I dunno how you'd get an exp. date though? Epi has been flyin off the shelves, so u should be fine with just makin sure you use it before 1 year is up just to be safe. Sorry for the long post guys!
    Any Exp date on these new designers is completely arbitrary, as no one really knows how long they will last. You're right, it isn't legal for them to NOT put an exp date on there...but technically its not LEGAL for them to sell epistane in the first place. Hence its "grey market" status. These will most likely maintain potency for quite a while (several years) and will still probably be effective (although maybe not as potent) for even longer. Putting them into the freezer, as long as kept dry, should prolong shelf.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    We got some Canes over here!!!

    (You know we have a sports section here, eh? I'm the only Miami fan there now.)
    Lol ya man im in love with there baseball team. I always wanted to play for them since i watched them in the college worl series.

    Any who here is my 4 week planned cycle:

    Week1: 10,10,20,20,20,20,30mg
    Week2: 30mg
    Week3-4: 40mg

    Pct:
    Torem:
    120mg-5days
    90mg-5days
    60mg-6days
    30mg-5days or as long as needed.

    Dhea:
    150mg-1st Week
    100mg-2nd Week
    50mg-3rd & 4th Week

    Supps through whole cycle:
    Cycle support
    Creatine
    Multi
    Fish oils
    Bcaa

    Let me now what you think guys...

  33. Looks similar to what I ran. But - I didn't get above 30 mgs.

    Go wit' it bruh.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Lol ya man im in love with there baseball team. I always wanted to play for them since i watched them in the college worl series.

    Any who here is my 4 week planned cycle:

    Week1: 10,10,20,20,20,20,30mg
    Week2: 30mg
    Week3-4: 40mg

    post cycle therapy:
    Torem:
    120mg-5days
    90mg-5days
    60mg-6days
    30mg-5days or as long as needed.

    Dhea:
    150mg-1st Week
    100mg-2nd Week
    50mg-3rd & 4th Week

    Supps through whole cycle:
    Cycle support
    Creatine
    Multi
    Fish oils
    Bcaa

    Let me now what you think guys...

    i'd run the EPI at atleast 40mg.
    It's best @ 60mg.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    i'd run the EPI at atleast 40mg.
    It's best @ 60mg.
    Even for someones first cycle? I mean i have two bottles of epi but am not sure if such high doses are needed?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MM1Snapper View Post
    Even for someones first cycle? I mean i have two bottles of epi but am not sure if such high doses are needed?
    I ran havoc, never tried epistane, but I didn't feel the need to go above 30mg/day...and I'd consider myself to be somewhat experienced when it comes to androgens. I tried to bump it to 40mg for a few days but experienced some pretty bad anxiety attacks, and the lethargy became unbearable.

    Now some batches of the epistane seem to be different than havoc, so maybe my experience is irrelivant.

  37. Good luck on your epi. Did you buy epi already? If not.. Id go with Havoc(no company rep) from what I have read. If so.. its fine..

    I was actually gonna do a JW/Havoc stack(aka.. Chrome Dome stack) and shoot for 15lbs with a good 50 lbs or so on squats and like 30+ on bench.

    1-8 Jw @ 4/day
    5-8 Havoc (weeks)

    I figure it should prove to be effective.

    And to the person who said JW is a designer steroid is wrong I believe. It is a prohormone.. I do not believe it is in an active state and needs to be modified by the body.

    I may be wrong though.

  38. Search for the Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby for more details.

  39. I know its only 13$ difference but I was thinking of going with Epidrol just because its cheaper than Havoc and ingridients are 100% the same on the label. (bodybuilding.com)

    Also a bit surprised to see pulsing hasn't been as effective.

  40. Thanks for the info boys! Keep it coming
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Your Input on Epi 2a3a (Epistane).... results?
    By fernan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:33 PM
  2. Epistane Results
    By Xmass85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:05 PM
  3. Epistane Results Chapter 3: The CONCLUSION
    By LakeMountD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:50 PM
  4. What were your T3 results?
    By DaC0der in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Log in
Log in