• 4-6 Week Ed-5+Muscle and Good Stregth Gain

Votes: 87 42.2%
  • 4-6 Week Ed-Little or No gains at all

Votes: 30 14.6%

• Total voters
MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Hello everyone my name is matt and im new to the forums. I have been lurking around here gathering info for the last year or so just never really bothered to post. But i am regular on many others.

Anyways lets get down to it. I am 21years old, 210lbs, 6' with oh about 13%bf...(havent checked it in two months), been training about 5years now. And am going to run a cycle of epistane in the spring sometime, probally march or april. but i just cant seem to choose between a 8week pulse and a 4week ed cycle. I was hoping to pick based on the results of many others who have experience with this. This will be my first cycle and thought i would be a great product to use since its so mild.

My diet it clean. Bringing in at least 300g protein and about 3500calories a day on a minimum, rest of my cals are mainly from carbs, and a small amount of healthy fats. I will post a regular days diet if asked. I am currently unable to lift my upper body because i had a shoulder surgery and am waiting for the doc to give me the ok to start lifting again. Which he said will come at the end of this month. And that is also why i will be waiting a while before i start my cycle. I want to get a few months of dieting and training in before i hop into it. Just want to plan everything and get it ready so there will be no mistakes.

On Cycle:
-Cycle support
-Cissus
-CoQ10
-Multi
-Fish Oils
-Bulk BCAA

Post Cycle Theropy:
-Liquid Torem
-Cycle support
-Dhea
-Jungle Warefare
-6oxo
-Creatine
-Bulk BCAA
-No xplode

Im counting my protein powers as food. Any imput would be greatly appreciated fellas!

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
I will probally drop the 6oxo... But i already have everything else. Got the No-xplode, DHEA, and creatine for free from my budy who works at a shop. Fell off the truck lol... Or thats what they think hehehe.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Non-overkill Post Cycle Therapy:
-Liquid Torem
-Dhea
-Creatine
-Bulk BCAA
-No xplode

Honestly dude you'd be fine with this. Maybe start the other stuff awhile after you finish off post cycle therapy.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Thank you for your input guys. I will drop the Jw, 6oxo, and cycle support for pct. And when i finally am able to run my cycle i will for sure make a log.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your input guys. I will drop the Jw, 6oxo, and cycle support for post cycle therapy. And when i finally am able to run my cycle i will for sure make a log.
Good call. JW contains a designer steroid (6-dehydromethyltestosterone) which will further HTPA supression. Not a wise choice for PCT.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Good call. JW contains a designer steroid (6-dehydromethyltestosterone) which will further HTPA supression. Not a wise choice for post cycle therapy.
If this is so why do most people consider it a test booster? And why is it labeled as such? A few threads i have read actually recomend it in pct.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If this is so why do most people consider it a test booster? And why is it labeled as such? A few threads i have read actually recomend it in post cycle therapy.
It is marketed inaccurately, which is why many considered it to be a test booster. Recent events, which showed the active in JW have proven it to be the afformentioned designer steroid. It will cause HTPA supression and should not be used for post cycle therapy. I've seen blood work to prove it.

Don't believe everything you read.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
It is marketed inaccurately, which is why many considered it to be a test booster. Recent events, which showed the active in JW have proven it to be the afformentioned designer steroid. It will cause HTPA supression and should not be used for post cycle therapy. I've seen blood work to prove it.

Don't believe everything you read.
Alright man thanks. Since i already have it would you recomend using it on cycle or just save it for a later time? Also would i need pct with it as well?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Alright man thanks. Since i already have it would you recomend using it on cycle or just save it for a later time? Also would i need post cycle therapy with it as well?
Its actually a very good, yet mild designer steroid and could be used while on cycle. In addition, unlike the majority of the designers on the market it seems to help improve libido in users.

It is also quite effective on its own, so its really up to you. Personally, for my first time using a compound I think its wise to stick to only one. That way you can assess effectiveness as well as possible sides. If you're taking multiple new compounds at once you'll have no idea which one is doing what. That's just my opinion however.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Its actually a very good, yet mild designer steroid and could be used while on cycle. In addition, unlike the majority of the designers on the market it seems to help improve libido in users.

It is also quite effective on its own, so its really up to you. Personally, for my first time using a compound I think its wise to stick to only one. That way you can assess effectiveness as well as possible sides. If you're taking multiple new compounds at once you'll have no idea which one is doing what. That's just my opinion however.
Thats a great way to look at it man. And honestly i feel like people here are looking out more for my saftey than other sites. I think i will just save it and give it a go for a later cycle. Possible grab another bottle or two and make it worth while. Does it require a serm like epi?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thats a great way to look at it man. And honestly i feel like people here are looking out more for my saftey than other sites. I think i will just save it and give it a go for a later cycle. Possible grab another bottle or two and make it worth while. Does it require a serm like epi?
Most people run around 3 bottles and taper up dosage with JW. If you're going to run it at higher dosage for a significant amount of time its not a bad idea to go with a serm for PCT...although its not necessarily essential. Many users come off of JW (and honestly they would with many other designers/PH's) without PCT and without a problem. HTPA will regain homeostasis on its own, SERMS really serve to jumpstart this process. Another option would be an OTC aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo from ergopharm for post cycle.

You're being intelligent and asking questions before you just jump into something you don't completely understand. Most all members here will be more than willing to give advice, and respect the fact that you've come here to learn. Good luck.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Most people run around 3 bottles and taper up dosage with JW. If you're going to run it at higher dosage for a significant amount of time its not a bad idea to go with a serm for post cycle therapy...although its not necessarily essential. Many users come off of JW (and honestly they would with many other designers/PH's) without PCT and without a problem. HTPA will regain homeostasis on its own, SERMS really serve to jumpstart this process. Another option would be an OTC aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo from ergopharm for post cycle.

You're being intelligent and asking questions before you just jump into something you don't completely understand. Most all members here will be more than willing to give advice, and respect the fact that you've come here to learn. Good luck.
Sweet bro thanks for the insite! I love learning new things lol... But for some reason i hate learning things in college?!?!?

Anyways after i get arounf 15-20 votes i will make two sample cycle plans and post them everyone to look and and tell me what you think.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright man thanks. Since i already have it would you recomend using it on cycle or just save it for a later time? Also would i need post cycle therapy with it as well?
Save it for later, by itself is totally fine.

No pct is necessary. It is supressive, but just barely. Not enough to warrant post cycle therapy.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's groovy baby...yeah!

Much Love,

Neoborn

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey how come you aint got 8-12 weeks +20 pounds?
that's my category mofcuka!

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
hey how come you aint got 8-12 weeks +20 pounds?
that's my category mofcuka!
Lol sorry man didnt think anyone would run a cycle that long! Next time ill make sure to put that up there...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2cents but i would keep taking your cycle support during PCT as well since your liver is still under some stress.....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just my 2cents but i would keep taking your cycle support during post cycle therapy as well since your liver is still under some stress.....
cycle supports a little costly.
why not just a cheap 8$ bottle of vitacost.com's milk thistle extract?

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
or life support is a good option... when im not on cycle i use it...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
cycle supports a little costly.
why not just a cheap 8$ bottle of vitacost.com's milk thistle extract?
I see your point but your not just buying it for the milk thistle are you. It has a lot of extra ingredients that would cost a bomb if you bought them seperately. Like i said maybe its just me, but id rather not leave out something like that even if it sets me back an extra 30 bucks. Better safe then sorry.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty Cycle Support is a little costly but you are getting a leader in their field for support type products, hands down winner!

You only have to ask...um.....anyone!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Sweet bro thanks for the insite! I love learning new things lol... But for some reason i hate learning things in college?!?!?

Anyways after i get arounf 15-20 votes i will make two sample cycle plans and post them everyone to look and and tell me what you think.
If you experience any shedding on epi, don't run JW. Both products caused some accelerated hairloss for me.

That is, if you care about your hair.

:afro:

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
If you experience any shedding on epi, don't run JW. Both products caused some accelerated hairloss for me.

That is, if you care about your hair.

:afro:
Thanks for the advice man:dance:

And thank you for all the replies everyone. I believe i am going to run a 4week ed cycle I will work out the details and post the propossed plan by tommorow sometime.

I have two bottle of epi. Would you recomend me throwing them in the freezer?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I see your point but your not just buying it for the milk thistle are you. It has a lot of extra ingredients that would cost a bomb if you bought them seperately. Like i said maybe its just me, but id rather not leave out something like that even if it sets me back an extra 30 bucks. Better safe then sorry.
Agreed and I would add that NAC is far better for liver protection than milk thistle. There is a reason hospitals use it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice man:dance:

And thank you for all the replies everyone. I believe i am going to run a 4week ed cycle I will work out the details and post the propossed plan by tommorow sometime.

I have two bottle of epi. Would you recomend me throwing them in the freezer?
We got some Canes over here!!!

(You know we have a sports section here, eh? I'm the only Miami fan there now.)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Don't put them in a freezer. If you read the label on most any tablets/capsules/softgels that are otc products, they all say store at room temp. in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. I have a bottle of epi myself that i just began to pulse and on it, it has NO exp. date? :wtf: i'm actually a pharmacy technician at walgreen's, and i'm not so sure that's legal w/ no expiration date on the bottle. i may be wrong, i dunno as far as otc products go. I'd just make sure not to break the seal on the bottle. Most pills are good for at least 2-3 years after they're manufactured. I dunno how you'd get an exp. date though? Epi has been flyin off the shelves, so u should be fine with just makin sure you use it before 1 year is up just to be safe. Sorry for the long post guys!
Any Exp date on these new designers is completely arbitrary, as no one really knows how long they will last. You're right, it isn't legal for them to NOT put an exp date on there...but technically its not LEGAL for them to sell epistane in the first place. Hence its "grey market" status. These will most likely maintain potency for quite a while (several years) and will still probably be effective (although maybe not as potent) for even longer. Putting them into the freezer, as long as kept dry, should prolong shelf.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
We got some Canes over here!!!

(You know we have a sports section here, eh? I'm the only Miami fan there now.)
Lol ya man im in love with there baseball team. I always wanted to play for them since i watched them in the college worl series.

Any who here is my 4 week planned cycle:

Week1: 10,10,20,20,20,20,30mg
Week2: 30mg
Week3-4: 40mg

Pct:
Torem:
120mg-5days
90mg-5days
60mg-6days
30mg-5days or as long as needed.

Dhea:
150mg-1st Week
100mg-2nd Week
50mg-3rd & 4th Week

Supps through whole cycle:
Cycle support
Creatine
Multi
Fish oils
Bcaa

Let me now what you think guys...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Looks similar to what I ran. But - I didn't get above 30 mgs.

Go wit' it bruh.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol ya man im in love with there baseball team. I always wanted to play for them since i watched them in the college worl series.

Any who here is my 4 week planned cycle:

Week1: 10,10,20,20,20,20,30mg
Week2: 30mg
Week3-4: 40mg

post cycle therapy:
Torem:
120mg-5days
90mg-5days
60mg-6days
30mg-5days or as long as needed.

Dhea:
150mg-1st Week
100mg-2nd Week
50mg-3rd & 4th Week

Supps through whole cycle:
Cycle support
Creatine
Multi
Fish oils
Bcaa

Let me now what you think guys...

i'd run the EPI at atleast 40mg.
It's best @ 60mg.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Even for someones first cycle? I mean i have two bottles of epi but am not sure if such high doses are needed?
I ran havoc, never tried epistane, but I didn't feel the need to go above 30mg/day...and I'd consider myself to be somewhat experienced when it comes to androgens. I tried to bump it to 40mg for a few days but experienced some pretty bad anxiety attacks, and the lethargy became unbearable.

Now some batches of the epistane seem to be different than havoc, so maybe my experience is irrelivant.

ATH3386

Awards
Good luck on your epi. Did you buy epi already? If not.. Id go with Havoc(no company rep) from what I have read. If so.. its fine..

I was actually gonna do a JW/Havoc stack(aka.. Chrome Dome stack) and shoot for 15lbs with a good 50 lbs or so on squats and like 30+ on bench.

1-8 Jw @ 4/day
5-8 Havoc (weeks)

I figure it should prove to be effective.

And to the person who said JW is a designer steroid is wrong I believe. It is a prohormone.. I do not believe it is in an active state and needs to be modified by the body.

I may be wrong though.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Search for the Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby for more details.

kidracer69

Awards
I know its only 13$ difference but I was thinking of going with Epidrol just because its cheaper than Havoc and ingridients are 100% the same on the label. (bodybuilding.com)

Also a bit surprised to see pulsing hasn't been as effective.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran havoc, never tried epistane, but I didn't feel the need to go above 30mg/day...and I'd consider myself to be somewhat experienced when it comes to androgens. I tried to bump it to 40mg for a few days but experienced some pretty bad anxiety attacks, and the lethargy became unbearable.

Now some batches of the epistane seem to be different than havoc, so maybe my experience is irrelivant.
man bro, the experiences you are telling me about seem crazy. i was running the epi and havoc @ 60mg. and you had lethargy? for some reason i felt sped up on epi.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
my first run was 40/40/60/90/90
Then again you are a horrible role model, and cycle irresponsibly....

Lol couldnt resist! But at my stats i think im going to change it to six weeks and just get both bottles over with:head:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then again you are a horrible role model, and cycle irresponsibly....

Lol couldnt resist! But at my stats i think im going to change it to six weeks and just get both bottles over with:head:
this is true.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
my first run was 40/40/60/90/90

Anything noteworthy @ 90 vs 60? sides, gains, etc.

I felt it was pretty damn mild, other than the shedding.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything noteworthy @ 90 vs 60? sides, gains, etc.

I felt it was pretty damn mild, other than the shedding.
i didn't notice any differences between 60-90. i ran 90 trying to get my 8th rep of 315 knocked out. i repped it for 8 after the first week of 90.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i repped it for 8 after the first week of 90.
:thumbsup:

I did notice some strength increases, right on through PCT. Nowhere near Superdrol strength, but it was noticeable.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

I did notice some strength increases, right on through post cycle therapy. Nowhere near Superdrol strength, but it was noticeable.
i added 1 inch on my arms while cycling it. i thought it was very comparable in terms of mass.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
i added 1 inch on my arms while cycling it. i thought it was very comparable in terms of mass.
Wow i sure hope i can get some gains like that!:D I mean ill be happy with 1/2 inch. I just really wanna keep my gains.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
man bro, the experiences you are telling me about seem crazy. i was running the epi and havoc @ 60mg. and you had lethargy? for some reason i felt sped up on epi.
I was fine until around week 5. Lethargy wasn't too bad, but noticable. Right around then is when libido took a nose dive as well. I ended up running it for a total of 7 weeks (planned to run 8), and by week 6-7 lethargy was almost unbearable and had to quit right around the week 7 mark. Just wasn't worth feeling like absolute sh*t.

I'm jealous of you guys who feel good on this stuff.