EST Propadrol?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any thoughts or experience with propadrol?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i just picked some up and will be running it with my winter bulker sometime in january. I've read many good log reviews with it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well i just picked some up and will be running it with my winter bulker sometime in january. I've read many good log reviews with it.
what are you running it with?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Is propadrol methylated? I saw someone suggest running it with EST's Methyl XT.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you running it with?
I'm still working out the cycle as we speak. I have a lot to choose from so it's kinda been difficult. Propadrol will definately be in there though.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
trauma1, im interested in what you end up stacking it with, and what kind of results you have. thanks and keep us posted

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Drew its not methylated.

Threadstarter, I loved Prop. I stacked it with Halodrol and gained around 10lbs. I liked it better than stacking halodrol/Orastan-e. Really it was my best and fav stack thus far. No sides to speak of. The strength gains came fast unlike my first run with halo so I contribute that to the Propadrol.

I ran mod doses too 50mg of Halo, 60mg of Prop. If I could do it again I would run it longer and a little higher, 75mg of halo, 90-120mg of Prop.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
It looks very promising, especially since its not methylated, but it's an expensive compound from the looks of it. Only 60 pills a bottle and at doses of 90-120mg it would only last about 2 to 3 weeks. WTF. Are there any clones out there?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks very promising, especially since its not methylated, but it's an expensive compound from the looks of it. Only 60 pills a bottle and at doses of 90-120mg it would only last about 2 to 3 weeks. WTF. Are there any clones out there?
yeah the only reason i havent picked it up is because of the price to get a well dosed cycle with it.

Im pretty sure it is EST's specific compound.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
No clones. Its effective at 60mg, well it was for me. I heard libido gets better with 90-120mg.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No clones. Its effective at 60mg, well it was for me. I heard libido gets better with 90-120mg.

UNC how was libido for you at that range? I am really looking for something to throw in my next stack specifically to keep libido up while using other stuff....

Mr.50

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Drew its not methylated.

Threadstarter, I loved Prop. I stacked it with Halodrol and gained around 10lbs. I liked it better than stacking halodrol/Orastan-e. Really it was my best and fav stack thus far. No sides to speak of. The strength gains came fast unlike my first run with halo so I contribute that to the Propadrol.

I ran mod doses too 50mg of Halo, 60mg of Prop. If I could do it again I would run it longer and a little higher, 75mg of halo, 90-120mg of Prop.
stacked 2 compounds and only gained 10lbs?(even if they were lean thats still not much) no offense but i gained 15 lbs and kept 12 lbs of it after running a month's run w/Sus500.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
stacked 2 compounds and only gained 10lbs?(even if they were lean thats still not much) no offense but i gained 15 lbs and kept 12 lbs of it after running a month's run w/Sus500.
No offense taken. Considering Halodrol isn't a mass builder and Propadrol isn't a mass builder I consider 10lbs in 4 weeks still good. But out of the 2 IMO propadrol would build more mass. Now I know some guys who put 10lbs or so on while taking halodrol but it was there first.

I failed to mention that I wasn't on a high cal intake. I took BAM and gained 11lbs on a stupidly high cal diet. LOL needless to say they were not all lean.

Sus 500 is tren and MaxLMG right? Any sides with that prduct. Nice results.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
UNC how was libido for you at that range? I am really looking for something to throw in my next stack specifically to keep libido up while using other stuff....

Mr.50
Awesome!!! Thats all I can say.:thumbsup:

I have never had any libido issues with any designers. Now I did screw myself back when andro was around, young and dumb!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken. Considering Halodrol isn't a mass builder and Propadrol isn't a mass builder I consider 10lbs in 4 weeks still good. But out of the 2 IMO propadrol would build more mass. Now I know some guys who put 10lbs or so on while taking halodrol but it was there first.

I failed to mention that I wasn't on a high cal intake. I took BAM and gained 11lbs on a stupidly high cal diet. LOL needless to say they were not all lean.

Sus 500 is tren and MaxLMG right? Any sides with that prduct. Nice results.
lol ok i'm glad you responded the way you did, now I understand the point you were making!Thanks for the compliment!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good sh!t! I'm about to run superdrol/sus500

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Good sh!t! I'm about to run superdrol/sus500
Holy $hit there will be some massive gains involved if everything is done properly diet,pct,ect. Good luck and keep me posted!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy $hit there will be some massive gains involved if everything is done properly diet,post cycle therapy,ect. Good luck and keep me posted!
Thanks yeah it should be an all out bulk. I used to run superdrol/max lmg and it gave massive size and strength gains. I decided to use sus 500 instead since I can't find max lmg anymore. Besides it seems you and the other few people that tried it liked it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks yeah it should be an all out bulk. I used to run superdrol/max lmg and it gave massive size and strength gains. I decided to use sus 500 instead since I can't find max lmg anymore. Besides it seems you and the other few people that tried it liked it.
yea lol few people indeed although i was talking w/the owner of my local supp store and it was so funny because they couldn't and still cant keep the sus500 on the shelves literally they would have people calling and asking about if it was in yet although they usually keep a good supply on hand. I Especially enjoyed the strength gains that were kept even while i'm cutting!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
has anyone stacked the propadrol with epistane?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
sounds decent although the gains aren't that good from propadrol don't get me wrong they are solid, but as someone stated previously he stacked propadrol with something else and gained only 10lbs of muscle and you might wonder as to how solid all of that was not to mention how much lower his gains would have been had he not stacked propadrol with another compound. Hoped I helped, and Good Luck!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
He did stack it with Halodrol though, which isn't known as a mass builder, but as a cutter. So if he gained 10 pounds while decreasing his bodyfat %, and on a restricted diet, then I would call that a huge success. Just my two cents.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
He did stack it with Halodrol though, which isn't known as a mass builder, but as a cutter. So if he gained 10 pounds while decreasing his bodyfat %, and on a restricted diet, then I would call that a huge success. Just my two cents.
I have to slightly disagree, I received great clean gains while on sus500, had I stacked halodrol it would have been stunning!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc and propadrol now that's a winner! I'll probably be running something similar to this come january.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
What i'm trying to say is that as a stand alone it does not even seem to be worth the money.

Pac4Prez

Awards
Hey I Am In The Middle Of A H-drol Cycle And I Have A Weeks Work Of Pp At 15mg I Was Going To Tun With It At Week 4 Or 5. My Question Is, I Have A Bottle Of Propadrol Too So Do You Think Doing The Propadrol During The Ending Weeks Would Be Better Than Doing The Pp. I Know Prop And Hdrol Are Not Bulkers But I Think If I Add The Pp My Strenght Will Be Out The Roof Because Of Hdrol And The Pp Will Make Me Throw On A Pound Or Two At The End. What Do You Guys Think. Also I Have Read On Other Forums That Propadrol Is Bunk $h!t. ?????

Pac4Prez

Awards
Sportsbro I Kind Of Think That You Should Look Into Another Compound Rather Than Propadrol. I Just Looked At Your Stats And If I Were You I Would Do Just A Stand Alone Of Sd Or Pp. I Am Sure You Could Handle The Sides, And The Outcome Will Be So Much Better. Better Yet Get Some Dbol And Some Test.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have to slightly disagree, I received great clean gains while on sus500, had I stacked halodrol it would have been stunning!
Most of the people that net the kind of gains you believe are possible usually aren't ready to be taking PH/PS/DS/AAS's. Seriously, most people could make those gains if they just ate and trained better year round. I usually don't even take a review seriously if people claim to put on 12+ pounds with unknown and untested products. Just my $00.02's.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I used to be rep for EST, so here's my 00.02's- Its okay as a stacker at 60-90mg ed. If you want to run it by itself, then you want to use 90-120mg ed. Its best stacked with Phera or Halo. 6 weeks is probably the longest that you could use it(I've ran it for as long as 7 1/2)before the shutdown begins to outweigh the benefits. Its AI portion is not enough to prevent any type of estrogen related sides from another compound. Its only enough to control the active from becoming estrogenic.

Metallicide

Awards
ima be runnin a cycle of halo/testabolan/prop in about a week. It will be logged on bb.com, but i might toss up the log on here too. Ive heard mostly good from prop, but mostly used in conjunction with a ph.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ima be runnin a cycle of halo/testabolan/prop in about a week. It will be logged on bb.com, but i might toss up the log on here too. Ive heard mostly good from prop, but mostly used in conjunction with a ph.
man i hate how all these designers sound like the "real gear"....:frustrate: say halodrol or hdrol, propadrol or pdrol.
sorry it just irratates/pisses me off.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
man i hate how all these designers sound like the "real gear"....:frustrate: say halodrol or hdrol, propadrol or pdrol.
sorry it just irratates/pisses me off.
They name them that way on purpose of course, but I know you know that. Yea it frustrates the hell out of me too.

NAS

NAS

Awards
I have a bottle of prop (never tried it)in the freezer with all the other stuff, 2 hdrol, 1 pherabol, 1/2 mdrol, and was contemplating doing something strange that I havnt seen before.. mainly becasue the phera/mdrol that needs to be used soon. Heres my 5.5 weeker idea tell me if you think its worthless. I know someone will probably sudgest leaving out the prop to use with an hdrol cycle, but its just an idea. Goal to gain 10-15lbs and not gain any bf, cardio would be 20 min 4 days/wk after workouts.
wk1-3
30-40 phera EOD
60 prop

wk4
60 prop
20 mdrol ED

wk5-5 1/2
30mdrol EOD
er' something real close to this.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be running a Furazadrol/Prop/(secret 3rd) stack in January... I'm STOKED!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
What i'm trying to say is that as a stand alone it does not even seem to be worth the money.
I would agree with that statement. I have seen one log on it solo and the guy wasn't impressed. Great stacker though.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks atleast someone understands!
IMO u would have to really dose it high to see anything standalone and I agree with u I don't see it being worthwhile to do that. Why run it alone higher than 120mg in hopes to benefit from it when u could stack it at a lower dose and benefit?? But I was glad he did that log, it proved that its not a good standalone product.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
I am currently a tester for EST and using the Methyl XT stack with the propadrol. All I can say is the strength has gone through the roof!! ONly negative side effects I've had thus far (i'm in week 5 of this stack) is that my joints are starting to feel ry like I was on Sust 250. I've gained about 5-6lbs so far and I am only running Methyl xt 1 tab 3x aday and Propadrol 2x a day. My goal is for lean gains and so far that's what I am getting. The propadrol is not methylated it's ethylated. and the last ingredient read ol propanate. lol
Another good thing is I typically get an ahcey lower back when taking these types of supps (kidneys) but nothing, no water retention, muscle density is sick, and still vascular since I am staying lean. Depending on your diet will depend on what you actually gain for muscle/weight/fat etc. So you could use this to bulk, cut, etc.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently a tester for EST and using the Methyl XT stack with the propadrol. All I can say is the strength has gone through the roof!! ONly negative side effects I've had thus far (i'm in week 5 of this stack) is that my joints are starting to feel ry like I was on Sust 250. I've gained about 5-6lbs so far and I am only running Methyl xt 1 tab 3x aday and Propadrol 2x a day. My goal is for lean gains and so far that's what I am getting. The propadrol is not methylated it's ethylated. and the last ingredient read ol propanate. lol
Another good thing is I typically get an ahcey lower back when taking these types of supps (kidneys) but nothing, no water retention, muscle density is sick, and still vascular since I am staying lean. Depending on your diet will depend on what you actually gain for muscle/weight/fat etc. So you could use this to bulk, cut, etc.

How is your libido?

Mr.50

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Well I wake up RAGING if that answers your questions. lol But no problems in that area and actually it appears to be more heightened.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Well I wake up RAGING if that answers your questions. lol But no problems in that area and actually it appears to be more heightened.
Good to hear man. That's great especially being on week 5 of your cycle. How long are you planning on running? How's your diet on this, below, at, or above maintenance?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great Blade. Methyl-XT is overlooked. The feedback on it is great.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
the key wordswhich need to be realized in the situation isthat this guy is a EST tester. also note tha he is stacking the propadrol and not using it as a stand alone(prob due to it's slight ineffectiveness) at least for the money

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
It works very well but keep in mind it's name. Would one use propanate by itself. no. Propadrol is more a ph with an Estro blocker built in to better assist the MEthyl XT. I would recommend taking prop by itself if you were looking to harden up but not bulk soo much. I am running an 8 week cycle where the methyl will run out in 6 while i continue to run the prop before my PCT. For more info and to hear from the makers themselves go to www.alphamusclesports.com where one of the residents works for EST and can answer may questions on it's uses and best stacks.

as for my diet Drew it's At maintenance right now. my goal just coing off my contest in Sept was to ,make leaner gains ans stay leaner in the off season. BTW, I am a HUGE Steelers fan and can't wait for them to issue the PATS their first BLEMISH!!!!! lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
It works very well but keep in mind it's name. Would one use propanate by itself. no. Propadrol is more a ph with an Estro blocker built in to better assist the MEthyl XT. I would recommend taking prop by itself if you were looking to harden up but not bulk soo much. I am running an 8 week cycle where the methyl will run out in 6 while i continue to run the prop before my post cycle therapy. For more info and to hear from the makers themselves go to www.alphamusclesports.com where one of the residents works for EST and can answer may questions on it's uses and best stacks.

as for my diet Drew it's At maintenance right now. my goal just coing off my contest in Sept was to ,make leaner gains ans stay leaner in the off season. BTW, I am a HUGE Steelers fan and can't wait for them to issue the PATS their first BLEMISH!!!!! lol
Great I'm glad you are sensible and we can agree bye the way The pats will def take the steelers did you see last sunday's game vs.cinncinatti(down right pitiful)had cincinatti been able to catch the interceptions would have been ridiculous!

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Well being that their last 3 games were in terrential rains we'll just have to wait and see. You were watching the Pats almot lose the last two weeks right? lol Ben picked up his confidence and throwing in the second half and finally got back into his rythm. Defense is still strogn enough BUT Steelers are dealing with some injuries. All in all it'll be fun to watch.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Steelers are gonna pull it off. The defense has been the best in football even with injuries. Especially the pass rush, which has been a weakness for the Patriots the last couple weeks. Then we'll just run it down their throats with Willie Parker, the week part of the Patriots defense. Not to mention how Big Ben's been playing lately.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
Steelers are gonna pull it off. The defense has been the best in football even with injuries. Especially the pass rush, which has been a weakness for the Patriots the last couple weeks. Then we'll just run it down their throats with Willie Parker, the week part of the Patriots defense. Not to mention how Big Ben's been playing lately.

What I like most about Willie, he was a freakin walk on from high school. Can't use the cincy game to judge the Steelers anyway. That's always been a rival

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
hahaa why because cinci sucks?

That they do BUT they also know the Steelers plays well so whether Cincy is having a good year or bad it's always trouble for the Steelers. Their coaching came from under Cowher