Test E or Test/Deca? Details included, help!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

Question Test E or Test/Deca? Details included, help!

So, here's the rundown. My test subject has previous experience with Sust and T400. Currently, he's 6'4, 200lbs @17%bf.

In the past, the subject ran sustanon@500mg for about 6 weeks(test subject was once upon a time extremely ignorant and foolish) with little gains. Diet was poor and cycle was short.

Subject then ran T400@500mg a week for 10 weeks. Too often the injection pain was horrendous for subject. Despite the subject's high threshold for pain, workouts were hard to suffer through, often times impossible. Everyday activities such as getting into the car were rendered time consuming due to the extreme pain and slow movements required to minimize pain. Batch may have been badly filtered and dirty. Gains were small, sides were high(bacne like ugh). PCT included clomid and nolva.

Cycles may have impacted test levels(or may naturally suffer from low test), though both cycles are over a year old, subject recently tested levels(2 months ago) and Total T was 490ng on a 250-1100 scale @23 years old, free T was on the very bottom end of the scale.

So, now with these distant memories of bad cycles, the subject is ready to give it a go again. Subject is considering 10 weeks of Test E@500, 600, or 700mg a week. OR, 11 weeks of Test E@500mg with Deca@300mg.

Considering the subject's history with anabolics, should he still consider himself a beginner with AAS and stick to a test standalone? Or would be stacking Test and Deca be appropriate considering the past use(despite how bad they were)?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

my only advice is

the test subject should take foodabol its proven to make people grow by leaps and bounds

6'4 200lbs sounds like a twig, EATUP
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

Test subject was 6'4 165lbs when he first started lifting , so he's come a long way. Calories are at about 4200 a day right now.

I suppose the test subject is using his horrid hormone levels as an excuse to use
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
    Test subject was 6'4 165lbs when he first started lifting , so he's come a long way. Calories are at about 4200 a day right now.

I suppose the test subject is using his horrid hormone levels as an excuse to use
    howlong the test subject been lifting? any known injuries?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

4 years with periods here and there of off time. Very possible that subject suffers from shoulder injuries from years ago due to boxing and beginner's bad bench form. Subject avoids dips due to pain and upright rows because of possible aggrivation.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
    4 years with periods here and there of off time. Very possible that subject suffers from shoulder injuries from years ago due to boxing and beginner's bad bench form. Subject avoids dips due to pain and upright rows because of possible aggrivation.
    i have troublesome shoulders tooo

along with bad knees and lower back

totally stinks, but still doesnt give the right for a doctor to inject the subject with stuff he doesnt need due to his height and weight ratios

im just sharing my advice
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44%

Needs to get better diet and routine. That's really small for a 6'4'' guy. It doesn't matter if he started off at 110. He needs to buy so whey in bulk, creatine mono and some waxy maize and eat like there is no tomorrow. No reason to waste the money when you do not have the habits to maintain it.

Hell all I do is eat everything and drink my whey all day and I'm 5'11'' 190 with half the body fat.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%

Quote Originally Posted by tschitanek1 View Post
    Needs to get better diet and routine. That's really small for a 6'4'' guy. It doesn't matter if he started off at 110. He needs to buy so whey in bulk, creatine mono and some waxy maize and eat like there is no tomorrow. No reason to waste the money when you do not have the habits to maintain it.

Hell all I do is eat everything and drink my whey all day and I'm 5'11'' 190 with half the body fat.
    First of the subjets diet is closely monitored and logged and I could give you nutrition values on most BB staple foods off the top of my head. The subject already supplements with whey, mono, fish oil, ZMA, BCAAs, multi, etc. Don't have the habits to maintain the weight? The subject has been maintaining steady gains for years. Perhaps due to his weight and metabolism it's harder to gain? Der der derrrr. Thanks for your "advice" newb
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

6'4 200 at 17% bodyfat is not enough to start cycling bro

my test subject was 6'1 240 when he started

Forget cycling, read up on diet, see if your subject can hit 230 pounds naturally first.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44%

Good Retort

Yea, with that 17% bodyfat he must have a hellatious metabolism.
    If he has been making steady gains for years good. From his height weight and body fat percentage it looks like he is going to be capable of putting on gains for a while to come without the use of anabolics.

- Newb

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd cycle.. Test E or Test Cyp?
    By menc1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:38 AM
  2. test e or test prop??
    By factoryracer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 07:51 PM
  3. PCT for Test E or C & Deca
    By HUEG in forum Post Cycle Therapy