Run M1T or Run Methyldienolone?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have both and I was thinking about running the m1t for a good clean bulk with little fat gain maybe stack it with something else. Then again the Methyl-D I've heard crazy things about it. Which would you do?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MD is not a bulker; it is great for cutting or a recomp, but it will not add a significant amount of LBM.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have both and I was thinking about running the m1t for a good clean bulk with little fat gain maybe stack it with something else. Then again the Methyl-D I've heard crazy things about it. Which would you do?
I have both also......Although I think methyl-D has real bad toxic issues,and I think i't just a sh*t product really......M1T on the other hand swole my up like madd. I prolly wont use it anymore though.....I know better now!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have both also......Although I think methyl-D has real bad toxic issues,and I think i't just a sh*t product really......M1T on the other hand swole my up like madd. I prolly wont use it anymore though.....I know better now!!
MD is actually a very mild PS. M1T on the other hand is about as toxic as it gets.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I have several options I could do the Superdrol/Phera/Sus500 or I could run M1T standalone.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too bad I lost all my sources. Anywho, I dunno what to run anymore. So I just figured I'd stick with what has worked. Pretty much always...SD/PP and this new sus500 crap.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when do you plan on starting. Id like you to run the sus500 first so i know what to expect from a someone a little more experienced than the other sus500 reviews i see.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll probably be taking my first sus500 pills January 3rd.

Quick Question:
I've got several bottles of m1t some with labels some without. One without a label was run by my buddy and he said he's getting nothing from it. Is there anyway I can tell if it's actually M1T at home without doing a lab assay?

Edit: PP how long did you want to see the SUS500 run for before the others are started?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rodja bro I tried to hit you up with some reps! I'll have to wait a bit...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably be taking my first sus500 pills January 3rd.

Quick Question:
I've got several bottles of m1t some with labels some without. One without a label was run by my buddy and he said he's getting nothing from it. Is there anyway I can tell if it's actually M1T at home without doing a lab assay?

Edit: PP how long did you want to see the SUS500 run for before the others are started?
M1T,or at least the stuff I used....has a sting to it when you keep it in your mouth....unlike anything else i ever took

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T,or at least the stuff I used....has a sting to it when you keep it in your mouth....unlike anything else i ever took
Alright I'm gonna bust this capsule open and see if it stings the **** out of me.

Edit: NOPE! no sting just tastes like soy protein. ****. I knew that **** was bunk.
What a loser source.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I'm gonna bust this capsule open and see if it stings the **** out of me.

Edit: NOPE! no sting just tastes like soy protein. ****. I knew that **** was bunk.
What a loser source.
dude there is no second guessing if M1T is legit.....I took a few pills in the middle of my cycle,and on those days i was a raging psycho......like very noticable......very pissy!! that was just 5mg too.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh well i can just stick to my other bottles.

i've grown very bored with typical cycles.

Ya know 100mg of Dbol by todays standards is alot of dbol. Supposedly arnie was taking that back in the day...So I'd say about 50-60mg of Superdrol'd be about the same. Except more liver and lipid damaging..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-3 weeks if possible.
i know you and your stacking...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks if possible.
i know you and your stacking...
It does get ridiculous at times. I'm definitely not in denial about my abusive tendencies. I can do 3 Weeks. It should take off in that time frame. Then I'll continue to run it with the SD and PP.
I'll call it GotRipped's Retarded A$$ "Yes B5150 You Can Ban Me" Cycle of the Yearathon

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does get ridiculous at times. I'm definitely not in denial about my abusive tendencies. I can do 3 Weeks. It should take off in that time frame. Then I'll continue to run it with the superdrol and PP.
I'll call it GotRipped's Retarded A$$ "Yes B5150 You Can Ban Me" Cycle of the Yearathon
Now thats a cycle title! awww geeeah

I was gonna start that 12 weeker in jan. too but id probably run into the sus500 right at the end of jan so ill be able to get a lil feedback from you by then.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I was gonna start that 12 weeker in jan. too but id probably run into the sus500 right at the end of jan so ill be able to get a lil feedback from you by then.
Indeed. Then it is settled. I'll be running GotRipped's Retarded A$$ "Yes B5150 You Can Ban Me" Cycle of the Yearathon. Starting January 3rdish to 4thish and continuing on until I feel that my skin looks very horrible and i throw up my superdrol pills after i've taken them 30 minutes later. So about a good 12 Weeks should do!
:duel:

CHA CHA!
:dance:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hey what do you think about me adding P-Slin to my cycle during the SD. If it works like it's supposed to it'd make the superdrol carb-loading pumps 10x more painful. And everyone knows I like pain Very Much!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mdien is used mostly for fat loss cycles. I remember mine. One of the best cycles ever,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/23551-day-8-mdien.html
wow bro that sounds intense.

Hey I am on day 8 of an mdien cycle at 20mg per day. The strange thing is that I am feeling hyped up like I'm on EC. Although I did take 50 mg E and 400 mg C today, that was at 2 pm. Its now 8:20 pm where I live. This feeling started after my last dose of 5mg at 4:54 pm... Its a really nervous type feeling. My hands are sweating as I type this. I feel like I have to do something. I can't really sit still and where I am not sweating I have a warm feeling on the skin. I didn't think mdien had any kind of stimulant effect? Whats going on guys?. I'm wondering about taking the rest of my doses today. I should be taking another 5mg at 9pm est. Help guys, what should I do?. Do I sound nervous?. I wish I had something to help me relax...Maybe I'll go for a walk.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People underestimate and under appreciate MD because they under dosed it. 25mg/d is a very powerful strength and LBM recomp anabolic.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People underestimate and under appreciate MD because they under dosed it. 25mg/d is a very powerful strength and LBM recomp anabolic.
Yeah I'd definitely see that as from the logs I've read. EXTREMELY POTENT. Sounds like that Mega-TRN on Steroids. LoL.. I said steroids. How ya like my upcoming cycle title? I can take the (A$$) Part out if you'd like.

:)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude dont you have a broken leg? Are you doing this cycle with a broken leg? :lol: You crazy homey...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yoooooo GR!

tell me: 20mg m1t a day..100mg dbol/day..or 100mg/drol a day??? I can't decide. I need your expertise.
bro i'd definitely stack all 3 to get the best of both worlds. Pulse the M1T on monday at about 180mg and then the Dbol steadily throughout the week with 50mg morning and 50mg evening. Also, take atleast a good 150mg of drol preworkout. Nothin like that real energy boost you get from drol!
:icon_lol:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes... my advice never fails. except your liver.
your liver fails.
not the advice though.

edit: but on a serious note I've actually been thinking about running superdrol @ 50mg w/ that sus500 after I've done 3 weeks of it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah that's very true...sd does make you depressed zombie like. test would make a good impact on the personality.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
high five GR, 180 rep club! hellz yah! beeotch.

pslin or anabolic pump sounds great with the cycle but ive never used either.

gixx, try 5mg m1t, 50mg drol, 40mg dbol stack. dont sound that bad actually.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg of m1t can certainly still kick some ass.
With that mentioned stack you could go 4 weeks. the m1t in the morning the drol prewo and the dbol post and at night.