test e and deca cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

test e and deca cycle

Hello!i have 5 cycles under my belt so this is my 6th cycle its will be test e 2000 mg/wk for 12 weeks and deca 1000 mg/week for 10 weeks for pct it will be usual nolvadex and clomid and for deca related gyno i will be running bromo.my source is very cool i can get my gear for a very low price so adding other compounds would bo no problem

what do you guys suggest i should add..

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

can you list some stats like height, weight, age, bf%. What kind of steroids have you used already?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

That is a lot of shut-down.. Make sure you keep the hcg going and have a very intense pct.

Also, thats a lot of oil to inject every week... 13mL a week... Sheesh... Thats almost 2mL a day.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    can you list some stats like height, weight, age, bf%. What kind of steroids have you used already?
    Yea I 2nd this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    Answers

holy gear...lol
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rockybuilder View Post
    Hello!i have 5 cycles under my belt so this is my 6th cycle its will be test e 2000 mg/wk for 12 weeks and deca 1000 mg/week for 10 weeks for post cycle therapy it will be usual nolvadex and clomid and for deca related gyno i will be running bromo.my source is very cool i can get my gear for a very low price so adding other compounds would bo no problem

i dont see how this is useful in these doses without IGF 1 and HGH...ur body wont prolly use half of that seems likr ur wasting money bro...
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

my source is very cool i can get my gear for a very low price so adding other compounds would bo no problem

This is very silly. Is this some sort of a call for a challenge or do you have a plan? Do what you will do, log it if you like, but otherwise what is your point really?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

deca has a very high affinity to the receptor, unlike a lot of other drugs, really no point in running more than 600mgs. If you really want to run this big cycle, try 2g test 600 deca 4-600 eq
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Gram of decca a week and I'd have some serious man-boobs if I wasn't taking precautions... and even then I might have some problems. I think that dose is way too high. It would be for me anyway.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

how about 1.25g test ew and 600mg deca ew?
    your original doses are foolish unless you're some kind of desensitized pro.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

tried the higher side of things and found it to be a major waste of money. i know you want the daft punk song to come true, but this ain't the way to do it. slow and steady wins the race brutha.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the response. I know it seems crazy but i have done Higher Doses in the past My last cycle was 1500 grams Test E /week,80 mg Dbol ed. I get my gear pretty cheap. For the Test E i Pay $4 per amp and for the Deca I pay $5 per amp.So price is not a problem. I gained about 26 Pounds most of it muscle.At the same time my diet was rich in calories i was eating 4 dosenz of egg whites with 1 dozen of them being the whole eggs. And Lots of Sweet Potatos , Milk along with lots of Green Tea.

I dont understand why lots of guys waste their money on things like hgh , primo , equipoise , prop etc just for a few miserable pounds. When you can build Solid mass with the basics.

And as for my stats Iam 5.8, 267 Pounds 18% Body Fat
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Hey, RB

It is great that you chose to join the board. You are welcome to journal your training and supplement cycles as well as share your experiences present and past.

What we do not welcome is posts (your very first and second as a new member) discussing your access to and cost of illegal steroids. Not only is this against the board rules but it is also very suspicious.

So as stated, please feel free to join our community in discussing you training and supplement use but you need to refrain from discussing your access and the cost of your illegal substances. I suggest that you review our board rule.

Please consider this a friendly warning.

Thank you.
    my source is very cool i can get my gear for a very low price so adding other compounds would bo no problem
    For the Test E i Pay $4 per amp and for the Deca I pay $5 per amp.So price is not a problem.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

ive read the same on deca, alot of times you use one substance with another you kind of cancel that high dose out. Thats why staying on longer and cycling in and out compounds is good because you give each their fare share of work...this is what i understand from a few articles by Duchaine i believe.
  15. Banned
    Answers

HGH is really the key to the kind of development you see in todays bodybuilders. its long term effects cannot be achieved even with the highest doses of steroids, and adding HGH to a cycle of steroids greatly increases their effectiveness.

You could probably half all of those doses and throw in 4 or 5iu's of HGH a day and get the same results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test 400 and Deca cycle starting this spring ?
    By 4fitness in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 02:55 PM
  2. Test e and deca cycle advice
    By Dixihorn69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:51 PM
  3. PCT: Test Cyp and Deca cycle
    By deebee in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 08:34 PM
  4. Test p test e and deca cycle