Bunk M-drol, Start EPI?

bigbb123

Awards
Ok, so i started a 6 week pulse of superdrol (M-drol) about 2 and a half weeks ago and i have seen nothing. Nada. Not a single change except maybe some back pumps but i get those alot anyway so its not really a big deal. The m-drol in case any one was interested was the same batch that a few of you guys comlplained didnt work, not sure wat it was but i think its 092107 or something like that. SO my question is, now that i have epi on hand, do you think i should just restart my cycle with the epi. BTW its gunna hopefully be 40/40/40 for 3 weeks and on the last week i was planing on bumping it up to 50/50/50. Any input would be great appreciated!
Thanks
Ray

MystikalSoul

Awards
nobody knows yet.. were all still waiting i really wanna know too i have 1 bottle of that same batch 092107

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i started a 6 week pulse of superdrol (M-drol) about 2 and a half weeks ago and i have seen nothing. Nada. Not a single change except maybe some back pumps but i get those alot anyway so its not really a big deal. The m-drol in case any one was interested was the same batch that a few of you guys comlplained didnt work, not sure wat it was but i think its 092107 or something like that. SO my question is, now that i have epi on hand, do you think i should just restart my cycle with the epi. BTW its gunna hopefully be 40/40/40 for 3 weeks and on the last week i was planing on bumping it up to 50/50/50. Any input would be great appreciated!
Thanks
Ray
Goa head start u r epi pulse i juss finshed mine i did 5 weeks 10 20 30 ; 30 30 30, 30 30 40; 404040 ,30 30 20 ; aded 10 lbs no fat may beevn decrease no sides only sume back pumps last 2weeksalso 1st cycle ever was 235 lbw now 245 lbs about 10%
iam startin my pct tomorw,with teh help of god it ll be ok!
i am only gonna use activate extreme as pct since dont feel any shut down sides also got nolva in case
start it at 30 30 30 than adjust!

by the way have samemdrol batch thatsucks, was 1st using it or any superdrol clone?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man, seems to be very common with this product.

I agree just go with the Epi now. U will prob enjoy it alot more anyway.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
if your getting back pumps

i want to say its working, but something in your training and or diet is messed up...

total guess, only cuz you shouldnt get back pumps from anything other then a PH or roid

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Back pumps are common for you? 2 weeks - at what dosage?

bigbb123

Awards
Yeah its weird i get them sometimes, but at this point i think they are a result of my training style, i am a powerlifter, and i put tremendous amounts of stress on the lower back inlcuding deadlifts,good mornings, box squats, hypers you get the point. When i did superdrol the first time around, two years ago to be exact, my strength shot through the roof. Here it seems that i have noticed very little to no strength increases or decreases in body fat. This is what leads me think its bunk. With superdrol my strength shot through the roof. Here its nothing. As for my diet, its the same its always been and that has worked without a hitch in past including the first superdrol cycle. Any thoughts as to why this is occuring. I have gyno surgery on december 20th anyway so im just
gunna stop the m-drol cycle i guess and get the surgery done and then go back on the epi. Anythoughts? post cycle therapy maybe of torem for 2 weeks just in case? And by the way my dosage was 40 mg a day three times a week 20 mg pre 20mg post. Im sure you guys already know this, but thats a relativly large dose of superdrol to begin with anyway so pulse or not, with a dose like that i should be a raging animal lol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks
Ray
what is the batch number.

bottom of the bottle

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
nobody knows yet.. were all still waiting i really wanna know too i have 1 bottle of that same batch 092107
I checked my bottles last night. Turns out, I've got 5 bottles with that batch # on the sticker. I might start a bottle soon just to check if it's garbage. One bottle didn't have the sticker or a stamp on the bottle. Has anyone had decent results with the 092107 batch, or is everyone reporting no gains? It's possible part of the batch might be bad, not all of it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Everyone,
CEL PMed me and said they are testing out the Mdrol batches. They have other things goin on with M14AD at the moment.

I was told, you need to PM first, that I could exchange my Mdrol for different batches.
Like i said this was PM stuff so you need to contact CEL before assuming theyll do it for everyone. I wront a lengthy PM explaing everything from day one till now.

It seems that batch will be an issue.

I hope this helps.
Lets not keep posting and spreadin bad words about CEL, mistakes happen they are doin everything in their power to correct

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I think if the batch was bad, they will correct the problem. I want to see them around for awhile. There's nothing you can buy for 20 bucks (legal) and get M-Drol strength gains. My last 3 week cycle was great. CEL's good history and my actual experience will have me buying from them again one day.

Beebs

Awards
It may not just work well for you.

I did a three week cycle of the original SD over the summer, and got nothing more than a little hardening at 30mg/day. I did however get testicular atrophy and a little hair thining.

A few months later, I kick started a cycle with only 20mg tbol a day and was up 15lbs in 3 weeks...

Even if you think its bunk, make sure you run a full pct.

bigbb123

Awards
Yeah i contacted cel too and the rep agreed to replace all my bottles. I think cel is a wonderful company and there customer service is excellent. Again the cycle was a2 and a half week pulse. What would you guys reccomend for a pct. Is it even nescessary?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i contacted cel too and the rep agreed to replace all my bottles. I think cel is a wonderful company and there customer service is excellent. Again the cycle was a2 and a half week pulse. What would you guys reccomend for a post cycle therapy. Is it even nescessary?
so like, is it confirmed its bunk? we talking mdrol or m14add or what here.

Dam I am finally caught up. Yall post a shat ton once I go to bed. Does anyone else have a job and other responsibilities? I feel like I'm living in crazy land!

Anyway in regards to the whole Epi and PA conversation I missed. Epi has been confirmed by another guy on another board who also is as knowledgable as PA that Epi is in fact the steroid trenbolone.

So not only has PA confirmed this but so has another respected bro who from my knowledge has no affiliation with another company.

Also as an FYI the person who did the testing said that it appears there are two different epi's floating around. He stated there also were no lot numbers on his bottles.

Finally not trying to cause drama just stating the other info on this issue.
interesting

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought i read yesterday that MentalTwitch got a PM from CEL taht said all the M drol batches where good but you could send them back if you wanted :confused:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so like, is it confirmed its bunk? we talking mdrol or m14add or what here.

interesting
that Travis quote, where was that said? EPi is oral tren, i don't believe that, oral tren should be liver toxic as hell and Epi is mild, then there's gyno reducing properties. I heard Epi was some Japanese **** used to treat breast something with low doses.

It may not just work well for you.

I did a three week cycle of the original superdrol over the summer, and got nothing more than a little hardening at 30mg/day. I did however get testicular atrophy and a little hair thining.

A few months later, I kick started a cycle with only 20mg tbol a day and was up 15lbs in 3 weeks...

Even if you think its bunk, make sure you run a full post cycle therapy.
15 pounds in 3 weeks from 20mg Tbol and no real gains on 30mg superdrol? that's fukked up bro.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
that Travis quote, where was that said? EPi is oral tren, i don't believe that, oral tren should be liver toxic as hell and Epi is mild, then there's gyno reducing properties. I heard Epi was some Japanese **** used to treat breast something with low doses.

15 pounds in 3 weeks from 20mg Tbol and no real gains on 30mg superdrol? that's fukked up bro.
read up dude, its only 3 posts above

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
they said the Mdrol was being tested. M14AD is bunk for sure. They acknowledged that.
Mdrol is currently being tested. They told ME through PM. That I could send back my 2 bottles for 2 new ones.

I highly recomend you PM them to see how they wantt o handle it further. There is a difference between telling one person and then having 6 peopl wantt o send a bunch back. I am goin to wait for the testing to play out then decide. Im 98% sure ill be asking for new MDrol though.

bigbb123

Awards
I am just annoyed by the fact that so many of these companies are pushing things on us, things as serious as oral steroids, and then we come to realize that they are either not what the label claims, or totally **** as in the m14add thing, or epi being oral tren anyone? (just figured heard about that lovely little fact today.) Cel is a reputable company, so think eveyone at this point should just wait to see the test results and then make their descisions based on that. Now considering that we are unsure as to what is in this particular m-drol batch, i will continue to run the cycle as planned, it was a 4 week pulse for anyone that didnt catch that, and i will report back to you. The 4 week cycle will last until december 7th, the date of gyno surgery. I will try to post updates everyday for anyone that is interested in the progress of this cycle.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Dam I am finally caught up. Yall post a shat ton once I go to bed. Does anyone else have a job and other responsibilities? I feel like I'm living in crazy land!

Anyway in regards to the whole Epi and PA conversation I missed. Epi has been confirmed by another guy on another board who also is as knowledgable as PA that Epi is in fact the steroid trenbolone.

So not only has PA confirmed this but so has another respected bro who from my knowledge has no affiliation with another company.

Also as an FYI the person who did the testing said that it appears there are two different epi's floating around. He stated there also were no lot numbers on his bottles.

Finally not trying to cause drama just stating the other info on this issue.
WOW. Just ****ing WOW!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
they said the Mdrol was being tested. M14AD is bunk for sure. They acknowledged that.
Mdrol is currently being tested. They told ME through PM. That I could send back my 2 bottles for 2 new ones.

I highly recomend you PM them to see how they wantt o handle it further. There is a difference between telling one person and then having 6 peopl wantt o send a bunch back. I am goin to wait for the testing to play out then decide. Im 98% sure ill be asking for new MDrol though.
whats the name again?

I am just annoyed by the fact that so many of these companies are pushing things on us, things as serious as oral steroids, and then we come to realize that they are either not what the label claims, or totally **** as in the m14add thing, or epi being oral tren anyone? (just figured heard about that lovely little fact today.) Cel is a reputable company, so think eveyone at this point should just wait to see the test results and then make their descisions based on that. Now considering that we are unsure as to what is in this particular m-drol batch, i will continue to run the cycle as planned, it was a 4 week pulse for anyone that didnt catch that, and i will report back to you. The 4 week cycle will last until december 7th, the date of gyno surgery. I will try to post updates everyday for anyone that is interested in the progress of this cycle.
you have surgery lined up, its expensive right?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just noticed

1/5 of my mdrol bottles got a batch number
09/2009
-all 5 bought from AM at same time id assume same numbers on all 5

also got 2 m14adds
p4075, E0410 or E041U

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
just noticed

1/5 of my mdrol bottles got a batch number
09/2009
-all 5 bought from AM at same time id assume same numbers on all 5

also got 2 m14adds
p4075, E0410 or E041U
My mdrol are the same. The nonresponsive ones....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean seriously tho, even if you "knew" what was in it, what does that mean? these are compounds that have been in use less than a few years, by a relatively small # of people anyhow.

Do you know the difference between

3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one
3alpha-hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one

?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously tho, even if you "knew" what was in it, what does that mean? these are compounds that have been in use less than a few years, by a relatively small # of people anyhow.

Do you know the difference between

3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one
3alpha-hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-17-one

?

one is the 5a isomer and one is the 5b isomer?

bigbb123

Awards
you have surgery lined up, its expensive right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i live in gay ass mass so everything is expensive. I told my insurance company that it was a painful cist/tumor so they got scared and agreed to pay for it:lol:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I just checked one of my bottles this morning. I took 2 caps before my workout, didn't do anything. One thing I did notice, the 092107 batch caps are about 25% larger than my other opened bottle.

bonecrusher

Awards
I have the same suspect batch, however I have been getting some of the common sides associated with this compound. I have been taking two in the morning for the last 4 days.

I have been lethargic, have no appetite, and have been getting some significant back pumps within about 2-3 hours of taking the dose.

Go figure?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, there so far has only been conjecture, not proof on the m-drol.

bonecrusher

Awards
well, there so far has only been conjecture, not proof on the m-drol.
Seems to be alot of that going around lately. Still, I am a little leary seeing that I wasted 3 weeks taking M-1,4ADD that turned out to be DHEA, then a bottle of Epistane that might be Tren, and now the dreaded bad batch rumor.

My faith is a little shaken, if you know what I mean. Not sure where to go from here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I don't disagree that it sucks. but i still am pretty confident that the mdrol is good.

bonecrusher

Awards
Yeah, I don't disagree that it sucks. but i still am pretty confident that the mdrol is good.
Unfortunately, I never used the original Superdrol, so I can't compare. I should have a better idea in the next week, or so, if the M-Drol is working or not. I have yet to get a good workout in at 20 mgs preworkout.

Do you know what the issue was supposed to be with the batch? Underdosed? No active?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a couple of members who reported getting "nothing" from it. Mental Twitch did a full 4 weeks and only gained 6lbs. So theres nothing "specific" outside of that.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I ran Mdrol a couple months ago...mine was total bunk. Went up to 40mg/day and felt NOTHING...this isn't normal for Superdrol...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When was it you took it blackjack? cause the batch that twitch + gixxer took was made on 92107 (i think, thats what the stickers seemed to mean)

bonecrusher

Awards
Hard to say why some people don't get the same results as others. There are so many variables to consider.

Take me for instance.... I had a lower back disc injury in March which set me back significantly. Now, to be honest, I had been slacking in my weight training up until that injury for some time.

I started working out hard with a buddy 5 weeks ago, and like I said earlier, had used some questionable PH/PS.

5 weeks later... My bench is up 55lbs at 6 reps from 195 to 250. Every other lift is up 20-40 lbs and I have slimmed out while gaining 9 lbs. Is it just muscle memory? The epistane? Diet? A combo of everything? Who knows.

I am hoping that I have stablized somewhat, so that I can get an idea about this M-Drol. Then I'm on to a proper PCT.

bonecrusher

Awards
I ran Mdrol a couple months ago...mine was total bunk. Went up to 40mg/day and felt NOTHING...this isn't normal for Superdrol...
Maybe my back pumps are just muscle tightness from my previous injury. It does seem weird that they come on in such a consistent timeframe though.

It's kind of sick and twisted, but I keep hoping that my boys will start shrinking so I know that I have some legit M-Drol.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
When was it you took it blackjack? cause the batch that twitch + gixxer took was made on 92107 (i think, thats what the stickers seemed to mean)
I think you're right. Mine says 41507 which to me also indicates date. However, my H-drol's batch number can't be date.....unless it was made in the year 1922.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my 3 bottls say:

/092107
/09/2009

?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10