Spawn Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

Spawn Cycle

I started a 4 week cycle of Spawn cycle 6 days ago.

Spawn is a new PH stack of.......

Epistane and Tren Xtreme together.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

I've run several Tren cycles with good results, and the Epistane is new for me. post cycle therapy is Nolva and Alpha Male from Biotest.

I feel great, and felt it kicking in on day 4. :dl:Strength is up and mood is great.

I'm currently age 37, 165 @ 5-6" and I'll get some updates soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

subbed. how much are you taking?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    subbed. how much are you taking?
    3 pills 3x per day as called for on the bottle. I've loved the Trenobol/TrenXtreme line and it has worked well. Only sides I got were some bloat...which the product claims to prevent. I have a feeling a lot was converting to E, so the Epistane in this should keep the E in check well and provide a good stack with estrogen killing support.

I feel like a teenager...but not as frustrated ....LOL!!

I'm going to try and track my progress by % of wieght increase on excesices, and body weight.

I expect to remain relatively flat in weight, since I'm going restricted calories to shred a bit o fat on this cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.57%

the bloat is from an increase in prolactin from the tren, not estrogen conversion.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    3 pills/day total or 3pill 3x a day (9 pills a day)
    My bad 1 pill 3x per day.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.99%

Im not sure if im right here at all. But i thought i read something somewhere about serms causing gyno symptoms while using tren.. Is there any truth to this?
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.87%

Rockscar, just wanted to say 'Hey". Funny to see folks from the nation over here. I wasn't terribly active over there, AM seems a lot more openminded.

I've been interested in the Tren designers. I'm kinda interested in the aggression effects that a lot of people talk about. What's your experiences with that end of things?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Rockscar, just wanted to say 'Hey". Funny to see folks from the nation over here. I wasn't terribly active over there, AM seems a lot more openminded.

I've been interested in the Tren designers. I'm kinda interested in the aggression effects that a lot of people talk about. What's your experiences with that end of things?
    Yes...mention PH's over there and you immediately are a loser prick who can't handle the real stuff. Whatever.

I do have a slight increase in aggression. I don't have anger issues, so I can say it does not affect me negatively:

so far mood is great
    strength is up
    I'm leaning out
    down about 2 lbs in weight

I've been resricting my cals and doing a cutting cycle and it's working great.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Im not sure if im right here at all. But i thought i read something somewhere about serms causing gyno symptoms while using tren.. Is there any truth to this?
    I always ran an e-blocker during...no SERM...so I can't tell you. Nipples are very small and less puffy tan my tren only cycles 1.5 weeks in now.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Rockscar View Post
    I always ran an e-blocker during...no SERM...so I can't tell you. Nipples are very small and less puffy tan my tren only cycles 1.5 weeks in now.
    Yeah i was just wondering because of the people claiming Epistane with serm like effects
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

I am running the stack with great results so far. I am taking the Spawn 1 pill 3x per day, 2 pills of arimevol (1@ dinner, 1@bedtime), and 3 USP Powerfull at bedtime and 2 in the morning. I am also using the Whey Protien, Waxy Maize, NO2 Black, Opti-Men Multi Vitamins, and NOXplode. In the past I run 3 Superdrol clone cycles and a cycle of the original Halodrol, not the liquigel crap. The pumps and stregth gains with the Spawn/Arim far surpass that of either Superdrol or Halodrol. My SD/HD cycles were identical ito this one in regards to other supplements taken. The SD cycles were rather heavey in dosage and length: 20-20-30-30-40-40. I experienced very minimal gyno on those cycles, slightly puffy nips but no irritation. It appears to have vanished almost entirely.

My starting stats: 6'5" 235lbs

2 1/2 weeks into cycle: 242 lbs and noticeably stronger and much leaner.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

Quote Originally Posted by BiggScott View Post
    I am running the stack with great results so far. I am taking the Spawn 1 pill 3x per day, 2 pills of arimevol (1@ dinner, 1@bedtime), and 3 USP Powerfull at bedtime and 2 in the morning. I am also using the Whey Protien, Waxy Maize, NO2 Black, Opti-Men Multi Vitamins, and NOXplode. In the past I run 3 Superdrol clone cycles and a cycle of the original Halodrol, not the liquigel crap. The pumps and stregth gains with the Spawn/Arim far surpass that of either Superdrol or Halodrol. My superdrol/HD cycles were identical ito this one in regards to other supplements taken. The SD cycles were rather heavey in dosage and length: 20-20-30-30-40-40. I experienced very minimal gyno on those cycles, slightly puffy nips but no irritation. It appears to have vanished almost entirely.

My starting stats: 6'5" 235lbs

2 1/2 weeks into cycle: 242 lbs and noticeably stronger and much leaner.
    Nice. I just finished my cycle and I'm down 5 lbs. I wanted it that way. Vascularity up, muscle definition up and BF went WAY down. I was also sick the last week so dropped weight that way too.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

At 5'8 and 182 (10% bf) ...did havoc a year ago.....should I take 2 or 3 spawn a day?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Making the Spawn Cycle as safe as possible
    By gino333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 07:22 PM
  2. Considering a Spawn cycle. Help?
    By RayLGanske in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
  3. my Spawn cycle plz
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5