When does it start?

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
Test E 500/wk....
when does the "rage" start? Granted, it's been two weeks on now, but seriously- Can't say as I've ever been more at peace with myself... and not as self conscious when at the gym, more focused if you will...
just wanted to dispel a myth per-se.:squat:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole "rage" is primarily a scare-tactic used by the media. Your feelings of euphoria and positive are signs that you Test levels are increasing.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The whole "rage" is primarily a scare-tactic used by the media. Your feelings of euphoria and positive are signs that you Test levels are increasing.
yea. dont be a victim/product. Go about your day and just enjoy your gains. Dont wait for rage n stuff, youll just add to the sterotype.
Best of luck, and safe cycling.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Test E 500/wk....
when does the "rage" start? Granted, it's been two weeks on now, but seriously- Can't say as I've ever been more at peace with myself... and not as self conscious when at the gym, more focused if you will...
just wanted to dispel a myth per-se.:squat:
It happens when you come home early and find me there. J/K "Roid Rage" is a myth started by some crackhead lawyer trying to get a his scumbag client off.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, there's very little (if any) scientific evidence showing roid rage exists.

From user feedback, it's typically not from using testosterone, but other steroids such as tren.

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
Yeah, I was being a smart ass... Sad thing is that it is very nice to feel good like this and it makes me want to stay on- but I won't. there's so much out there that is left unknown for me...
I can hardly wait for week four, when the "kick" is supposed to come.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the media says "roid rage roid rage" to scare people. I feel it's just one more way the media tries to slam something they know so little about.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was being a smart ass... Sad thing is that it is very nice to feel good like this and it makes me want to stay on- but I won't. there's so much out there that is left unknown for me...
I can hardly wait for week four, when the "kick" is supposed to come.
dude i'm on week 7 i believe and loving every minute of it. i dont think i've been in a better mood than i have these past weeks. if i could date test, i would. i could see where this has the potential of liking it TOO much if you catch my drift.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Does crying at chick flicks and lactating count as raging, if so Im all in ;) JK, I go with the quote "If your a jerk off then you will be a bigger jerk on".

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Does crying at chick flicks and lactating count as raging, if so Im all in ;) JK, I go with the quote "If your a jerk off then you will be a bigger jerk on".
lol nice quote :study:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have to agree that I think I'm actually more pleasant when "on". Post cycle is a totally different story.

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
what?!? If I jerk off it's better than being jerked on?
odd quote....

just kidding- I concur 100% sort of. I'm kind of an ass when off- but on... I'm more "normal" and not so standoffish. PCT sounds like it's going to be a hoot!

Anyone else find that they are more sleepy when on? I just noticed that yesterday- really wanted to nap a couple times yesterday. Could just be my imagination though.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Roid rage is bullsh!t IMO. Look at alcohol, it makes some people turn into the biggest pricks in the world. Then you have me, when I drink I'm everyones best friend. Your personality is the contributing factor to your actions from chemicals as far as personality goes. When I ran 500mg of test, I was in the best mood I've ever been in.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
up the dose, the agressive behavior will begin around a gram. you can control it but it is there.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
what?!? If I jerk off it's better than being jerked on?
odd quote....

just kidding- I concur 100% sort of. I'm kind of an ass when off- but on... I'm more "normal" and not so standoffish. post cycle therapy sounds like it's going to be a hoot!

Anyone else find that they are more sleepy when on? I just noticed that yesterday- really wanted to nap a couple times yesterday. Could just be my imagination though.
i know i am tired too. not lethargic, but genuinely tired. i know your body grows when you sleep so it could be your bodies response to the anabolic environment you've put it in. in other words, its saying "go to sleep so i can grow mofo!!!"