H-Drol- 50mg or 75mg?

jnoodles

Awards
I have read conflicting reports with people running H-Drol at 50mg a day. Some like it, some don't. I am about to run a cycle, should I do it at 50mg or 75? If 75, should I start there 1st week or ramp up from 50? Any ideas on change in sides?

I am looking to bulk and am currently at 180lbs at 6'0

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
In my first week i usually run it at 75mg. It really depends on how you react to it. my last hdrol cycle went as follows 75/75/100/100

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my first week i usually run it at 75mg. It really depends on how you react to it. my last hdrol cycle went as follows 75/75/100/100
I agree with this.......but i would run it longer,H-drol really didnt show sides at doses like that......because it's mild many including myself ran it longer with no real probleme....given you take your cycle support supplements

jnoodles

Awards
I agree with this.......but i would run it longer,H-drol really didnt show sides at doses like that......because it's mild many including myself ran it longer with no real probleme....given you take your cycle support supplements
For on cycle I have:

Cycle Support
Powerful
Extend

Anything else you think I need on cycle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For on cycle I have:

Cycle Support
Powerful
Extend

Anything else you think I need on cycle?
No not with halodrol...that looks good bro!! :thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have read conflicting reports with people running H-Drol at 50mg a day. Some like it, some don't. I am about to run a cycle, should I do it at 50mg or 75? If 75, should I start there 1st week or ramp up from 50? Any ideas on change in sides?

I am looking to bulk and am currently at 180lbs at 6'0
I agree with the above, 75mg is the way to go. I wished I had ran mine at 75mg. Unless this is your first run and plan on eating tons of cals I would not expect to bulk to much.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if your looking to bulk maybe halodrol is not the compound your looking for.
but good luck

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on 6 weeks, as 50/75/75/75/75/75, with prostanazol starting on week 3. still not 100% sure on prostanazol dose, but i think 150mg/day

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been curious bout this as well, 50mg or 75mg. I'm going to do my first cycle and I'm going to stack HDrol and Dermacrine

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im prolly running Hdrol at 50/50/50/75/75/75. That was recomended and i only have 2 bottles. Leaves me with....600+ mgs left.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
mmmhmmmm...just did the math again.Ill prolly run it 75 for 6 weeks then i will have 150mgs left ill throw in with another cycle of something or just use at wek 5 or somehing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmhmmmm...just did the math again.Ill prolly run it 75 for 6 weeks then i will have 150mgs left ill throw in with another cycle of something or just use at wek 5 or somehing.
6 weeks is 42 days. 3/day is 126 caps. each bottle of h-drol has 60. so you can actually only go 40 days at 75 on 2 bottles, or do first week at 50. Or do I have it wrong?

Pac4Prez

Awards
I am running h-drol now at 50mg split up 8 hours apart. I started a log and someone advised me to go to 75. Is this the norm w. Halodrol.. All of the years I have been doing research and until recently was always informed to run it only at 4 weeks and maybe end with 75mg and thats the highest you would want to go.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at 180 lbs you could start at 50

50/50/75/75/75/75 would probably do you good, and bump to 100 if you feel you need it. Buy 3 bottles.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience 75mg/day was good, but 100mg/day was MUCH better to me with really no sides to speak of. I ran it 5weeks with a dosing of 50/75/75/100/100. Great for a recomper and had some nice strength gains in the 4th and 5th weeks. Overall i loved this compound!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
60 x 25 = 1500mgs per bottle
1500 x 2 = 3000mgs

1 week at 75 = 525
525 x 6= 3150

so youre right, on 2 bottles youd be slightly over tryin to run 75 thorugh.

so week one at 50 then 5 at 75 will leave you with 2975mgs which leave 1 cap left over...so just pop it on your first day in the morn i guess....?

Ill do that then. 50/75/75/75/75/75
OR a 5 1/2 week cycle with 50/75/75/75/100/100(this last week is only 3-4 days)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on 6 weeks, as 50/75/75/75/75/75, with prostanazol starting on week 3. still not 100% sure on prostanazol dose, but i think 150mg/day
Now that will be an interesting cycle to keep tabs on.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
anybody run this stuff at 150-200mg? everyone says its mild but maybe the reccomended dose is low. people take 150 of anadrol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've ran it at 125-200mg.

read my sig.

edit: only sides were back pumps and a ripped up abdominal musculature and of course some strength gains and only 8lbs gained on this cycle.
i don't prefer to use hdrol as i don't feel it's potent enough for what i am looking for in a cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found hdrol very dry and zol made my joints ache very badly. you might want to run something like cissus to keep your joints "juicy". is there a deca prohormone out there?? m5aa? yeah that.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 weeker about 6 months ago that was 75/100/125/150. i took hdrol as a stand alone on that cycle. It was mild and PCT was a breeze i used a test booster, retain 2 and clomid. I went from 200 to 212lbs and strength increased significantly in every mucle group. I ended up keeping 9lbs of it. I love this compound its so versitile bulking or cutting. I started my 11OXO, furazadrol and hdrol cutting cycle today. Ill let everyone know how it goes.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 weeker about 6 months ago that was 75/100/125/150. i took hdrol as a stand alone on that cycle. It was mild and post cycle therapy was a breeze i used a test booster, retain 2 and clomid. I went from 200 to 212lbs and strength increased significantly in every mucle group. I ended up keeping 9lbs of it. I love this compound its so versitile bulking or cutting. I started my 11OXO, furazadrol and hdrol cutting cycle today. Ill let everyone know how it goes.
yeah i'm kinda interested in furaza.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
IMO fura and hdrol go hand in hand. Awesome for cutting, muscle density and vascularity and theryre both so mild its makes a good noob and veteran cycle. If you have experience all you do differently is knock the dose up a knoch BAM! :head:

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would start out at 50 mg per day and only go up to 75 mg per day if needed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found hdrol very dry and zol made my joints ache very badly. you might want to run something like cissus to keep your joints "juicy". is there a deca prohormone out there?? m5aa? yeah that.
m5aa is dry and is pretty much methyl dht. It would be a good substitute for zol imo.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you guys taking this? Empty stomach? With Food? If with food, with some fat? Carbs? Whatever?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
50-75mgs if cutting and 100-125mgs if your tryin to bulk. I ran it something like 25/50/50/75/75/75/50 with next to no sides. I was bulking and was fairly satisfied w/ my results 7lbs along with decent strength gains and greatly increased endurance. Ran toremifene along w/ other test boosters and it was a breeze.