does safe PH pulsing erase long term sides??

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
if pulsing a PH cycle within safe/reasonable measures (dosages) does it get rid of the long term sides down down the road?? any opinions or views on this matter cause down the road 3-4 months i plan to pulse epistane with post cycle and cycle support and was wondering if pulsing within a reasonable dosage say 40mg MWF for 6 weeks would diminish the chances for long term side effects that u end up with way down the road a couple years or more... if i need to clairify anything let me know i have to rush off now pizza delivery (carbo load!!!)) :pizza:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that if you are so worried about side effects and long term effects and all that, that you shouldn't even be touching these products. These substances carry side effects, both long term and short term. Its part of the game we play, accept it, come to terms with it.

This post represents the view of gixxer82. Gixxer82 is not scared of side effects and is all juiced up.

ok well for someone who claims "i cycle irresponsibly" anyone else, because pulsing isnt a method of taking oral PH or steroids spaced out over a certain length of time for nothing! there is research behind it that it is a safer way of conducting things, my question was if pulsing correctly etc will minimize the chance of long term sides, i understand it comes with the territory and i know there are both long term and short term sides, my question was if pulsing epistane correctly a very mild compound already! minimizes chances of long term sides, also i was not "worried" about sides i merely had a curiosity about the method of pulsing and was seeking advice upon the subject.

but thanks gixxer for your view and opinion on people who may have concern with sides but i think its posted in the wrong thread

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! If you can find Dr.D's thread on pulsing it will answer alot of your answers my friend. I would find it for you but - It's dinner time. Read it and if you have any questions, ask away or PM me.

And bro, don't worry about it - asking questions is a part if learning and if you're asking that means you want to know how to do it right - which is good.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok well for someone who claims "i cycle irresponsibly" anyone else, because pulsing isnt a method of taking oral PH or steroids spaced out over a certain length of time for nothing! there is research behind it that it is a safer way of conducting things, my question was if pulsing correctly etc will minimize the chance of long term sides, i understand it comes with the territory and i know there are both long term and short term sides, my question was if pulsing epistane correctly a very mild compound already! minimizes chances of long term sides, also i was not "worried" about sides i merely had a curiosity about the method of pulsing and was seeking advice upon the subject.

but thanks gixxer for your view and opinion on people who may have concern with sides but i think its posted in the wrong thread
Show me the research? Is it legitimate research? Cause I've never seen it. I love (no homo) and respect Dr. D but I just dont agree with the pulsing method.

Maybe this is too much of a generalization but in my head pulsing is similar to pinning suspended Test base one day then dropping it the next and so on and so forth. Your asking for more hormonal imbalances and more sides. Do you see guys pinning test base every other day? Hell no you dont, and there is good reason for that...

And like gix said you need to accept the risks of these products, plan for the worst, and be prepared to run into anything. Long term or short term.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi needs to be run straight - I've never pulsed and never will - but if that's what you consider 'safe' for yourself, go for it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Show me the research? Is it legitimate research? Cause I've never seen it. I love (no homo) and respect Dr. D but I just dont agree with the pulsing method.
Yes, I agree completely with these statements. Self experimentation is a far cry from research.
Maybe this is too much of a generalization but in my head pulsing is similar to pinning suspended Test base one day then dropping it the next and so on and so forth. Your asking for more hormonal imbalances and more sides. Do you see guys pinning test base every other day? Hell no you dont, and there is good reason for that...
The theory of pulsing oral methyls for the sake of minimizing lipid and liver toxicity has some merit. Yet unless it is done within the duration of a base static cycle it would seem like a recipe for radical hormonal influxes that could be less risk:reward effective than to just run a full cycle of said androgen.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok i have run a cycle of ASS before i know how it works and the risks involved ive sufferd a lot of sides from steroids i guess i got kinda offended by gixxer, Sry gixxer i felt like i was being talked to like a newb (apology excepted?) also when i say research i merely meant i compared pulsed logs vs straight up ED dose logs, and have found that pulsed logs a vast majority of them have very little sides if any! i shoulda of clarified what i meant when i said research. all I was asking was if pulsing eliminates long term sides i come to the conclusion that i guess it depends on what type of compound your usuing. didnt mean to get everyone all wound up
MY BAD!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Do you see guys pinning test base every other day? Hell no you dont, and there is good reason for that...
dont people pin test prop every day to every other day??
maybe i misunderstood what u meant by that

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've run a few cycles of prohormones before and never had any sides. i ran a pulse cycle of pp and epi for 8 weeks and i was completly shut down, no libido for 2 months. It sucked so bad. usually i recover pretty quick but this time that wasnt the case. i also dont think that pulsing is a good idea it confuses your body. other people might be able to handle it diffrently though, i just know my body can't.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've run a few cycles of prohormones before and never had any sides. i ran a pulse cycle of pp and epi for 8 weeks and i was completly shut down, no libido for 2 months. It sucked so bad. usually i recover pretty quick but this time that wasnt the case. i also dont think that pulsing is a good idea it confuses your body. other people might be able to handle it diffrently though, i just know my body can't.
From what I've read, PP is not optimal for pulsing. Pulsing 2 different compounds will also mess differently with your hormones, vs 1 compound alone, via different pathways. If you did not take a break between each 4 week pulse, chances are even greater for shutdown to occur.

Honestly, I would never attempt a pulse without a SERM on hand as well, especially to use on off days. Your off days are supposed to be mini-post cycle therapy's. If I normally use a SERM during a post cycle therapy, then I will use one on my off days. Sustain + PCS are 2 good options as a SERM with no sides imho, instead of just a basic test booster alone or a steroidal AI (which I won't use again during PCT).

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont people pin test prop every day to every other day??
maybe i misunderstood what u meant by that
Yes, but test prop has a half life of approx 4.5 days whereas something like suspended test base has a half life of something ridiculously short like a few hours. A typical oral has a half life of something like 8-12 hours.

The point is that pulsing on one day your body will receive a source of exogenous test then the following day not have it there. Basically its cleared from your system then you hit it again every other day or whatever. If this was really safe I'm guessing you would see more guys use highly androgenic orals as pre workout stimulants (if thats the right word) all the time.

You really cant prove it works or doesnt work as a whole but on paper it doesnt make much sense. Trying it yourself and getting bloodwork will tell you more on an individual basis but doesnt particularly mean that the results will hold true for all people.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really? What were your liver and lipid profiles like?
i dont have the test results on hand but i've been tested numerous times and never had any problems, one time my hdl was at 39 and normal is 40 so i dont consider that being harsh. even when i took dbol 2 weeks after i stopped it i was still in my pct and my test levels were at 600. pulsing wrecked my hormones, my test was at 27 and i took about 2 months and they were back up to 634 but then i had rebound gyno and i never even had gyno before. puffy nips yeah but no sore lumps. i took letro to get rid of that and it murdered my libido the lump went away though. i will never pulse again. worst idea ever. but like i said some peoples bodies may be able to handle it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what was your pusling setup? dosage, time of day, etc? Not saying you are wrong or anything, just wonder what you did, as I'm on the fence about pulsing.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
ok i have run a cycle of ASS before i know how it works and the risks involved
I think you meant A A S (Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids) instead of ASS :lol:

Just had to mess with you :stick:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do you say this?
I can't exactly remember the reason, but I think from what I read, it had something to do with the fact it was a testosterone derivative, and is something that basically works once it's built up to a certain level. I could be wrong, but I just don't recall anyone ever saying that it's good to pulse PP, or even recommend it. I'm not sure what the halflife is for PP, but its worth checking into as well maybe.

edit: I just searched. PP's halflife is 12hrs. Orals like SD and Epi are roughly 6-8.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I can't exactly remember the reason, but I think from what I read, it had something to do with the fact it was a testosterone derivative, and is something that basically works once it's built up to a certain level. I could be wrong, but I just don't recall anyone ever saying that it's good to pulse PP, or even recommend it. I'm not sure what the halflife is for PP, but its worth checking into as well maybe.

edit: I just searched. PP's halflife is 12hrs. Orals like superdrol and Epi are roughly 6-8.
While the half life is longer, it can not convert to estrogen. It also causes less HPTA suppression and exerts SARM like effects according to research. The only downside seems to be the heart enlargement, but most steroids do this anyway.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what was your pusling setup? dosage, time of day, etc? Not saying you are wrong or anything, just wonder what you did, as I'm on the fence about pulsing.
i had the dosags spread out evenly 3 times day. i had upped the dosages some weeks so when i did that i would take the bigger dose before my workout. i did evrything i was supposed to. I talked to dr.d before him and made sure everythign was proper. i think i would have been much better off doing a straight 4-6 week cycle.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I think you meant A A S (Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids) instead of ASS :lol:

Just had to mess with you :stick:
hahaha **** :toofunny: i cant say how many times i have written ass

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, what is everyone's definition of "Long Term"? And how long has the current "boom" in PH's been going on? When I think long term, I think of a person in their 20's taking something and the effects they are going to see when they are 50+ years old. Is there really any data on this for PH's, pulsed or non-pulsed? It seems like the responses I see (elsewhere at least) to the long term question are along the lines of "I took it 2 years ago and haven't keeled over dead yet!".

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I know there is no source posting but man would I love to find a good source of ASS! rofl king, I know it was a typo but that's the funniest thing I've read on this forum. I needed that!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
a long term effect would be something like gyno, its really hard to get rid of and for some people its permenant. thats the things with these ph's all of a sudden months later people flare up with gyno. if someone where to do an anabolic steroids of something like anavar there hasnt been any incident ( at least from what i've researched) of people getting gyno and its been around since the 60's. I'm goign to run a cycle of var and that will probaly be the only thing i even run. theres are still sides with var of course but i believe alot less then these ph's and we know what the long term and short term side effects are.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

Longer term effects are things like dyslipidemia that contributes to the development of atherosclerosis.

Longer term effects are things like cirrhosis of the liver.

These can kill you. Gyno is not fatal.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True...very true but gyno is definitely a long term effect, and if your gyno turns into breast cancer it can be fatal also.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! If you can find Dr.D's thread on pulsing it will answer alot of your answers my friend. I would find it for you but - It's dinner time. Read it and if you have any questions, ask away or PM me.

And bro, don't worry about it - asking questions is a part if learning and if you're asking that means you want to know how to do it right - which is good.
:clap2: