Which Stack?! Winny and Phera?? or ____?

jayisreal

Awards
Hi all,
First off I have done plenty of research so looking for help as I found nothing relating to my ?'s. First a little about me.

I am 21years old, 6'0 tall, weigh 185lbs, have done a cycle of m1t about 9months ago. I had great results however horrible aggression and acne. Sides were horrible however gained 12lbs.

I have pheraplex on hand and being I have a pretty decent base to work with I would like to add lean muscle and become ripped.

My question is since its bad to use 2 methylated substances at once would it be ok for me to use injectable winny with pheraplex?? Would this cause any unwanted side affects?? Would this help me put on about 10lbs of solid muscle while allowing me to become ripped?? What dosages would you reccomend?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated...even if you feel a totally different cycle would be beneficial. I have post cycle therapy as well so just need help with cycle. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

jayisreal

Awards

Guys Please Help...I have little chemical knowledge and would really appreciate ANY input. Thank you!

richirich_99

Awards
If this will be your first injectable cycle, i would suggest running something like Test E at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, or you could run just the PP alone, and see how well that works. Best of luck bro!

jayisreal

Awards
Hey Thanks...

Right, I have seen that test would be beneficial in keeping my libido up...

This will be my first injectable...do you think the winny and phera would be a good combo?? I want to try to limit the injections. What additional benefits would the test give me with winny?? Also what do you suggest for post cycle therapy?? I do not want any gyno or any heavy negative affects...thank you!!!

*I also understand how important dieting and have done heavy research and have many additional supps such as taurine, saw palmetto, milk thistle, fish oil, ryr etc...*

richirich_99

Awards
Right, I have seen that test would be beneficial in keeping my libido up...

This will be my first injectable...do you think the winny and phera would be a good combo?? I want to try to limit the injections. What additional benefits would the test give me with winny?? Also what do you suggest for post cycle therapy?? I do not want any gyno or any heavy negative affects...thank you!!!

*I also understand how important dieting and have done heavy research and have many additional supps such as taurine, saw palmetto, milk thistle, fish oil, ryr etc...*
For your first real cycle, i wouldnt even run the winny, i would hold on to it for another cycle down the road. You can run the PP for the first 4 weeks to kick start things, and an AI to keep the gains dry. As for PCT you NEED a SERM. also maybe a natrual test booster and cort blocker. Read up in the post cycle therapy forum too...you can learn all you need there.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,
First off I have done plenty of research so looking for help as I found nothing relating to my ?'s. First a little about me.

I am 21years old, 6'0 tall, weigh 185lbs, have done a cycle of m1t about 9months ago. I had great results however horrible aggression and acne. Sides were horrible however gained 12lbs.

I have pheraplex on hand and being I have a pretty decent base to work with I would like to add lean muscle and become ripped.

My question is since its bad to use 2 methylated substances at once would it be ok for me to use injectable winny with pheraplex?? Would this cause any unwanted side affects?? Would this help me put on about 10lbs of solid muscle while allowing me to become ripped?? What dosages would you reccomend?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated...even if you feel a totally different cycle would be beneficial. I have post cycle therapy as well so just need help with cycle. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
What happened with your SD cycle?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/44202-started-superdrol-today.html

You only put on 5lbs in 1.5 yrs?

What's your diet look like? Training?

X

jayisreal

Awards
hi...

What happened with your superdrol cycle?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/44202-started-superdrol-today.html

You only put on 5lbs in 1.5 yrs?

What's your diet look like? Training?

X
Hey buddy, sorry I am sure that was misleading. I will post a pic, I have a very good foundation to work with. I just started lifting again for about a month. Before I was lifting since highschool to 21. My top weight was 205 at 12%. Training is typical - 3 exercises per body part. Always change them around to attack muscles at different angles.

Diet is about 100-150carbs daily with about 300-350g of protein. Fat is around 150-200grams. Once on cycle I will def. monitor exacts. Any suggestions for dieting?? Keep posted for pic...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused....you're looking to keep injections to a minimum, but you are going to be taking winny??? I've never used winny, but I was under the impression that it's injected daily.

Mabye you could look into phera with something like Mega Zol/Winztrol since they aren't methylated.

6', 185, and 21...others are probably going to suggest working out a little longer before using hormones...not necessarily a bad idea IMO.

jayisreal

Awards
Pics....

I don't mind injecting winny daily just I understand how test is the basis of all cycles, and I do not want to go crazy with my first injectable cycle. However winny does come in tabs just do not want to take the phera and winny tabs as enough strain is already put on the liver.I have many supporting supps however IMO i do not feel it is a good idea. Thats why i thought winny alone with PP would be a good combo. Just not sure chemically if it would be an ok match. Here is a pic of me currently
Picture 15.jpg

Picture 16.jpg

As you can see I need cutting...I have been dieting and all. I'll listen to your opinions =). Thanks guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
winny injections can be pretty damn painful, not to mention everyday...

You look like you should put some hard work in the gym before jumping back into a cycle. You said you just got back into the gym? You need to work hard. With phera or any steroid you wouldnt get that much from it because it doesnt seem like you have a solid base to start...no offense but you should work harder. If you are set on a cycle and have PP already tho, i would say stack it with a prostanzol/megazol/winny ph that is unmethylated, with alot of cardio.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You need to forget about hormones and drugs for a while. Your base is not as strong as you think it is apparently. Id look to gain some mass from good diet and hard weight training. Your development is FAR from your genetic potential. Give your body some time. You are still young, you have plenty of time ahead of you, and you are still getting to the point in your weight training where taking steroids would simply limit the amount of "natural" mass you would be able to put on. Let yourself get closer to your genetic potential before you start thinking about using drugs. As for cutting, try manipulating your diet. You do not have to keep your macronutrient intake the same all the time you know. Try carbohydrate cycling. Also read up on Author L Reya's "priming," it may help you shed some excess bodfat without drug usage.

jayisreal

Awards
Thanks Guys...

I guess per the pro's advice i won't be cycling...maybe just the Phera-Plex for assistance with the lean mass. I will look up that article, I have takin m1t when i was younger and had GREAT results. Gained about 12-15 pounds of muscle. But I will listen to you guys and post back for your opinion in a month or two. Thanks all!!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Well you're not too far off but i would definitly dial down the diet and cardio first and foremost. After a month or two of progress see were your at then contimplate a cycle. BTW injectable winny is methylated.

jayisreal

Awards
Oh...

Despite my research I did not find that the inj. would be toxic to the extent the orals would be. Hey, thats why I am here...all you guys have been very helpful. I do run 5 miles a week at a pace of about 8minutes. I am not out of shape by any means. Then 3 times a week I will cycle for an additional 30minutes. Dieting may need some touch ups however for the most part I consume quality meats, vegatables, and try to only consume complex carbs when necessary. I just had a great experience with my m1t cycle so figured it would be a good idea to gain information. Sides were horrible though. I guess in my case more is NOT better. So I will read that article suggested to me and keep everyone posted. You guys again, are a GREAT help!! Thanks to all...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Anabolics 32
Jmicheal Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
MeanBean85 Anabolics 14