9 day SD cycle?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If you were to take just 10mg Superdrol for 9 consecutive days, would there be any noticeable gains? How bad would you shut down? What kind of simple GNC-type PCT would be needed? (Gaspari Novedex, 6oxo, etc.) Would PCT even be needed? Weird idea, huh?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well bro, a 9 day cycle @ 10mg seems kinda pointless but I guess you could try it if you haven't done anything else. for me it would be worthless but for someone with clean androgenic receptors it'd probably be good and you'd add about 5-7 lbs. and maybe 2 lbs of pure muscle. also i'd do some type of weak pct like novedex XT or 6oxo extreme. shutdown usually occurs after 2 weeks of continuous superdrol use. i wouldn't be too worried about it. Although if you yo-yo and do 9 days on 9 days off 9 days on 9 days off 9 days on like that then I would do a good serm pct or an ai like adex if you plan on doing that continuously forever and ever.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
id run pct as normal nolva, i did not make many gains within the first 9 days on sd but it affects every one differently worth a try, just wounding why do you only want to run it for 9 days?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's like this:
I've just finished transferring with my job from Seattle to SoCal, and I've been pretty busy with the move and all the last couple months. So my fitness level isn't where it should be. And I'm leaving for a quick vacation to Hawaii in 9 days. So I figured a quick run of Superdrol and some concentrated time at the gym (and the tanning booth, lol) might get me into decent beach shape. At least it can't hurt. I'm mostly just wondering about PCT.
[I could also up the dosage, if you think that would make much difference over such a short cycle. And how would that affect PCT?]

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
well i suppose its worth a try maybe 30 mg a day might be more effective i have never done a 9 day cycle before so its hard to know as for pct i would run it the same for 10 mg a day as i would for 30 mg i can get my abs looking great in a week if i train them like mad have a nice holiday mate

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dog.
And my abs aren't the prob--even at 46 they're tight as a drum (I have no idea why. I'd say genetics, but my family's a bunch of doughboys, lol.) I just need a few quick pounds of lean muscle to look good in my speedo. j/k :) (or is he...?)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try it bro. there's nothing wrong with trying something.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm obviously not gonna get too wrapped up in blood testing, etc for this baby cycle. But I will report back on any subjective improvements in appearance.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heres whats going to happen, superdrol is going to shut you down in 3-5days, the AI post cycle therapy isn't going to get you back up, superdrol is known to cause gyno, an AI for post cycle therapy is going to cause estrogen rebound, you gonna end up shut down, probably with gyno symptoms, and at the end of the day farther back from you goals, steroids aren't a joke, and some "9 day pre vacation rush cycle" isn't an exception. If you wanna do this stuff you gotta do lots of planing and you gotta do it right, anything less is going to screw you over in the long run, skip the hormones until you can do a full and correct cycle. I'm not trying to be a ****, im just trying to help you out, just because people say "do it!" dosen't mean they know what their talking about or care about your health. With superdrol i can tell you one thing, big gains, big sides, so if you dose it low you probly wont see any worth gains, for the sides superdol brings.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
With superdrol i can tell you one thing, big gains, big sides, so if you dose it low you probly wont see any worth gains, for the sides superdol brings.
And you know this how?

X

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't believe that superdrol has bad sides? It's one of the most androgenic designers on the market, whats the point of doing a cycle for only 7 days, from a recent poll people aren't even seeing gains till about 5-10 days (source)
and 25% dont see gains till 11-14 days, i know this isn't a very scientific study, but there is not research on this stuff. Whats the point of taking something at the lowest recommended dose (10-40mg) for only 7 days total, you might not even notice gains, and it can very well shut you down, why rush into something and not even do it right...

Superdrol:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia lower back and calf pumps, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound. From personal experience, it gives me a wicked rebound, that causes some flare-up.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains.
This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You don't believe that superdrol has bad sides? It's one of the most androgenic designers on the market, whats the point of doing a cycle for only 7 days, from a recent poll people aren't even seeing gains till about 5-10 days (source)
and 25% dont see gains till 11-14 days, i know this isn't a very scientific study, but there is not research on this stuff. Whats the point of taking something at the lowest recommended dose (10-40mg) for only 7 days total, you might not even notice gains, and it can very well shut you down, why rush into something and not even do it right...

Superdrol:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia lower back and calf pumps, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound. From personal experience, it gives me a wicked rebound, that causes some flare-up.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains.
This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)
Let me rephrase:

And you know this how?

X

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
the AI post cycle therapy isn't going to get you back up, superdrol is known to cause gyno, an AI for post cycle therapy is going to cause estrogen rebound,
I thought most OTC AIs have a long half life and consequently do not cause estrogen rebound, whereas SERMs do tend to allow more of a rebound because they do not decrease estrogen in the body. Once the SERM is discontinued and the receptors become available again all the estrogen suddenly becomes active again. I'm not being argumentative, just wondering why you say the AI will cause estrogen rebound?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drksun, bro, serms cause estrogen rebound not AIs. AIs such as arimidex completely eliminate estrogen from the body. Whereas serms merely mask estrogens presence in the body, while allowing the testosterone to achieve a greater blood serum level in the body. Also, Superdrol does not cause shutdown in 3-5 days. I believe you may be thinking of Methyl-1-Testosterone, which actually does cause shutdown in 3 days. Superdrols shutdown generally begins within days 12-16. Superdrol is actually not that harsh as comparitive to anadrol and methyl-1-testosterone. It is actually pretty manageable to run especially in a short cycle.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drksun, bro, serms cause estrogen rebound not AIs. AIs such as arimidex completely eliminate estrogen from the body. Whereas serms merely mask estrogens presence in the body, while allowing the testosterone to achieve a greater blood serum level in the body. Also, Superdrol does not cause shutdown in 3-5 days. I believe you may be thinking of Methyl-1-Testosterone, which actually does cause shutdown in 3 days. Superdrols shutdown generally begins within days 12-16. Superdrol is actually not that harsh as comparitive to anadrol and methyl-1-testosterone. It is actually pretty manageable to run especially in a short cycle.
I don't see how a estrogen rebound response isn't possible when your eliminating estrogen from the body, when you use a AI your lowering serum estrogen, this could lead to a rebound response, your E receptors will up regulate and become more sensitive than before the AI was taken, causing a 'rebound' effect. When you alter your hormones, there's allways a chance the body will over compensate, thats why SERMS are used for post cycle therapy, you have control over how much estrogen can cause a response at the receptor level without completely eliminating E. When you completely eliminate estrogen from the body with an AI, and now your shut down from an extrogenous androgen your going to run into problems. So if superdrol causes shutdown in 12-16 days, 9 days isn't too far apart, everyones body is different, thats all speculation, there is no research on this stuff and no real studies backing how long it takes to become shutdown on superdrol, im just trying to help him out, whats the point of a 9 day cycle...

Last edited:
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
im just trying to help him out, whats the point of a 9 day cycle...
You are 18. You have no business giving advice on these substances, esp. on those you have not taken, regardless of how much 'research' you have done and how smart you feel you since you think you are in that 5% that reads.

X

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are 18. You have no business giving advice on these substances, esp. on those you have not taken, regardless of how much 'research' you have done and how smart you feel you since you think you are in that 5% that reads.

X
It's not like im going "james55555 help you guru" on anyone, I'm not acting smart, and yeah i do research.. So? I'm majoring in biochem, so I hope i learn how to do some research sooner or later.. Maybe you should learn how to act more maturely and form sentences with proper English before accusing others of feeling smart.

"And you know this how?" Sounds pretty productive to me..

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the advice, including yours, drksun. (I see you're just concerned for my well-being, so thanks.) And I still think any shutdown from a quick 9-day cycle would be easily reversible. But just to be on the safe side, I've decided to do a quick pulse/burst type cycle: 3on (10mg)/3off/3on (20 mg)/first 3 days in Hawaii off/next 3 days in Hawaii on (maybe 30mg). And these 3 days I will be at a resort, which should have a decent gym.
I hope this pulse approach will reduce any potential shutdown. And maybe even show some minor gains. It's worth a shot...
[Now I'll let you guys debate what PCT (if any) would be needed for this weird cycle.]

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
newsflash. Nobody is at the beaches there was a big sewage line leak into the ocean and all the beaches are contaminated here. I guess youll have a pool body...hahahaha.

You should have planned this out a while back...

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
drksun have you ever taked sd, research is good but so is the practical side, i would use minimum 30 mg nolva for 2 weeks 20 mg for 1 week and 10 mg for 1 week,

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
It's not like im going "james55555 help you guru" on anyone, I'm not acting smart, and yeah i do research.. So? I'm majoring in biochem, so I hope i learn how to do some research sooner or later.. Maybe you should learn how to act more maturely and form sentences with proper English before accusing others of feeling smart.

"And you know this how?" Sounds pretty productive to me..
My English and grammar are just fine, you might want to check yours. Also, the question was formulated correctly.

As far as maturity/intelligence goes, I'm ok in that department too.

My post was directed at you and it is productive.

You stated:
"With superdrol i can tell you one thing, big gains, big sides, so if you dose it low you probly wont see any worth gains, for the sides superdol brings."

What can you 'tell' us about a substance that you have no experience with?
Hence, my question: "And you know this how?"

I believe Fritzer had exceptional gains on a VERY low dosage of SD, granted it was longer than 9 days, but I think he only did 10-15mg/day.

I think the OP has the right to know that the advice being given on this (potentially harmful) substance is being doled out by an 18yo with no experience it.

X

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My English and grammar are just fine, you might want to check yours. Also, the question was formulated correctly.

You stated:
"With superdrol i can tell you one thing, big gains, big sides, so if you dose it low you probly wont see any worth gains, for the sides superdol brings."

I believe Fritzer had exceptional gains on a VERY low dosage of superdrol, granted it was longer than 9 days, but I think he only did 10-15mg/day.

I think the OP has the right to know that the advice being given on this (potentially harmful) substance is being doled out by an 18yo with no experience it.

X
agreed

richirich_99

Awards

You stated:

I believe Fritzer had exceptional gains on a VERY low dosage of superdrol, granted it was longer than 9 days, but I think he only did 10-15mg/day.

X
Very Nicely done!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You stated:

X
Are you talking about this log from fritzer? Where he took low dose superdrol from days 2-8; "Superdrol: 2mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, 4mg, 5mg, 5mg", I'm sure he had huge gains, probably because it was stacked with a full cycle of PP too. Not sure what other log your talking about..

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about this log from fritzer? Where he took low dose superdrol from days 2-8; "Superdrol: 2mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg, 4mg, 5mg, 5mg", I'm sure he had huge gains, probably because it was stacked with a full cycle of PP too. Not sure what other log your talking about..
Forgive me for not remembering the exact details of one of hundreds of logs across multiple forums I read...

That is why I said 'I believe' and 'I think', meaning 'I could be mistaken'.

I don't know if I would call it a 'full' PP cycle either though, 20mg is sort of low, he started @ 6'5" 226# and is now ~260# 10%.

Nice deflection from the issues though...

X

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro u are seriously a newbie. you've never taken anything hormonal and you definitely haven't ever taken real gear. so go meander along with exercise science and the supplement forums where you can talk about leviathan, poseidon and jungle warfare.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro u are seriously a newbie. you've never taken anything hormonal and you definitely haven't ever taken real gear. so go meander along with exercise science and the supplement forums where you can talk about leviathan, poseidon and jungle warfare.
Where do you get this information from? I'm on a cycle of "real gear" right now.. What about neoborn, hes never done a cycle before he posts here all the time.. w/e I'm done fighting your immature ewar.. I'm here to learn and share not hate.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you call real gear? and aren't you 18? you are an idiot.
you're telling this mature man that he's going to screw up his system by running a 9 day superdrol cycle when you are under 21 and still growing and developing your natural hormones and you don't think that's going to screw you up any?!?! you are absurd.

edit - and you're not on real gear you're on Havoc which is a designer steroid.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no the guy was asking about it but now the thread is just kind of a bunch of arguing.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it has pretty much turned into that.
that kid is a retard ya know? he's staunchly talking about how much this guy could mess himself up and yet he's running cycles at 18.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
drksun, your ignorance has made my day. I just wanted to thank you for that.