Can Episatane & Superdrol be STACKED!

silky23

Awards
I have a fresh bottel of episatane and an old bottle of Superdrol orginal from Annabolic X. I was wondering would this be a good stack or not, seeing the compounds are different. I will also run this with Hawthorne berry - 1000mg / day
Perfect cycle liver support - 2/day
RYR w/CoQ10 - 1200mg / 60mg day
Saw Palmetto - 550mg / day
policosanol - 20mg/day
Fishoil - 2500mg / day
Glucosamine/Chondroitin 750/600mg

Tell me what do u think.....

:squat:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only a retard would stack superdrol with another methyl!!!..Not callin u a tard,i'm just sayin'.

silky23

Awards
Hey call it waht it is.... Thanks for the feedback. If its foolish its foolish. Thanks for your opinion....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey call it waht it is.... Thanks for the feedback. If its foolish its foolish. Thanks for your opinion....
I've seen people pulse the two.(mon,wed,fri) Epi preworkout,and superdrol post workout. This avoids shutdown,and toxicity apparantly. I never did though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've stacked Phera-plex, WinZtrol, and Superdrol; I would think that's more harsh than Epi and Superdrol. I came out fine without any problems.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
use the search, there's plenty of threads about pulsing and regular cycles of those two.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've stacked Phera-plex, WinZtrol, and Superdrol; I would think that's more harsh than Epi and Superdrol. I came out fine without any problems.
It's cool you came out fine, but that doesn't mean he will.

It can be done, but I'ts like kicking your liver in the nuts every day.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
brywal312 did this stack awhile back. pm him.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it is a bad idea. Everyone is against 2 methyls but i think epi would be one of the better ones to try it with.
I personally want to try Sdrol and Hdrol sometimes. maybe 2 weeks of each or 3 and 3 not sure. I'd say go for it, use good supports, eat right, get blood work pre, mid, after and let us know how it goes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of success with pulsing sd only on workout days while running a complete epi cycle. epi is a milder methyl but that doesn't necessarily mean its a good idea to put a harsher methyl alongside it daily

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I did a bridge with the two. Take in plenty of fish oil and cissus for the joints, I was crackin and poppin until I raised the fish oil to 6-8 pills per day.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i concur with trip. not a good idea in any way. it may be possible but not really worth the damaging sides IMO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on doing a superdrol + Epi pulse...
Are you gonna keep a detailed log like your Methyl Extreme log..:toofunny:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have only pulsed superdrol with another methyl. If I were to run these together and wanted to run one straight I would run the Epi and pulse the SD on 3 days. If I recall correctly I believe Dr.D had really good succes with this. Just don't get crazy with the doses.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I have only pulsed superdrol with another methyl. If I were to run these together and wanted to run one straight I would run the Epi and pulse the superdrol on 3 days. If I recall correctly I believe Dr.D had really good succes with this. Just don't get crazy with the doses.
i concur- i would do the mild methyl in full and do the harsh methyl lighter (pulse)

if you were to do this. i should also add - only because this is epi.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you guys are giving your liver enough credit. Although, I do like the idea of using the milder hormone ED, and pulsing the harsher hormone. I've never bought into the idea of pulsing a single hormone, but if you are running one straight and pulse another, it sounds like a pretty solid idea.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
run epi for 5-6 weeks, relatively low dose, pulsing SD 3x a week

or

run a bridge

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really never had any damaging sides and i stacked superdrol/epi/trenadrol/propadrol/mass tabs.

liver was fine. cholesterol was too.

GaryPrezski

Awards
king kong

tripdog is like a kid with no love. man i say do it and take some kind of liver help with it and you will be ok. when you get off take some kind of pct. if you would like to get big talk to me and ill tell you.:bow28:
:numbered:
:bruce2:
:bruce1:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
run epi for 5-6 weeks, relatively low dose, pulsing superdrol 3x a week

or

run a bridge
coming off somthing like that would you run a serm such as nolvadex and post cycl support?? from AI or would you need somthing a bit more serious?? cause ive ran cycles before where i have used clomid hcg and novla for pct and i am not sure if its different for PH use i still have 5000 hcg left

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
coming off somthing like that would you run a serm such as nolvadex and post cycl support?? from AI or would you need somthing a bit more serious?? cause ive ran cycles before where i have used clomid hcg and novla for post cycle therapy and i am not sure if its different for PH use i still have 5000 hcg left
you should definitely do a SERM. I dont' think HCG is necessary unless you're going to run an oral cycle for 8+ weeks but that's really not recommended.
Use a SERM for sure.

Some things may not NEED a serm but have it on hand anyway. A light Epi pulse or H50 underdosed cycle may be able to use an OTC product. Or Dermacrine Sustain.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
you should definitely do a SERM. I dont' think HCG is necessary unless you're going to run an oral cycle for 8+ weeks but that's really not recommended.
Use a SERM for sure.

Some things may not NEED a serm but have it on hand anyway. A light Epi pulse or H50 underdosed cycle may be able to use an OTC product. Or Dermacrine Sustain.
say epi/halovar (just so happend to be 2 things i have and wanna get rid of in 3-4 months)

epi MWFSUN 30mg
h-50 T/th/sat 50mg

for 5 weeks

would the pct look somthing like this (im trying to get an idea on how to go about pcting PH's)

at the last week of the cycle start rpm and drive so by the time cycle ends you got a "kick to keep going" when the cycle ends nolva 30mg daily for 3 weeks possible 250 hcg on weeks 4 and 5 of the cycle, im confused lol, all i know is i cant take clomid ever again it was the most horrible experiance ever (DEPRESSION!)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you pulse everyday of the week, that defeats the purpose of a pulse. If you dose everyday the shutdown builds up, you need off days for your body to rebound a little and to have no load on your liver.
You could do something like MWF Epi 20mg pre workout, 50mg H50 post workout.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
If you pulse everyday of the week, that defeats the purpose of a pulse. If you dose everyday the shutdown builds up, you need off days for your body to rebound a little and to have no load on your liver.
You could do something like MWF Epi 20mg pre workout, 50mg H50 post workout.
that sounds like a great idea as the weeks progress say around week four could i pump epi to 40mg depending on how i feel, also what pct protocal would you using for a stack like that

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nolva or tor, i'd vary the dose depending on shutdown. Stuff like nolva isnt good for you so if the shutdown is nill i wouldnt bother taking the full dose, and on a pulse the shutdown should be real low. I would probably run the PCT for 2-3 weeks at 70% normal dose, thats what im doing after my Epi pulse i'm on (the shutdown is very minimal)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a modified version of this. I did MDrol and Fura for 3 weeks, than 4 weeks of Havoc, with the last 2 weeks at 60. A bit of shutdown and joint issues, but overall gains have been fairly solid

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29