Need Mass Stack

josephd79

Awards
I recently became sick and lost some weight. I'm a mid level weight lifter so I'm thinking of trying a 'designer' stack.

I'm interested in the SuperDrol NG & EpiStane stack. I will combine the usual protectants such as Saw Palm & Milk Thistle. I'll also use AXs PCT to come off.

I'm thinking of following the directions for both which indicate 1 pill 4 times a day.

Again, this is for some increased weight (Mass). Any thoughts from the pros??

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so here's the deal:
You aren't getting reply's because this is a seriously basic question, which implies that you haven't done enough research to even consider doing a cycle yet. Even if you think you have, really, you haven't.
Things look this way because you ask for a mass stack. If you'd done much reading at all, you'd already know which designers will help with mass, which for strength, which for both.
Also you're asking for a "stack". Once again, a little reading would tell you that for a first cycle, the last thing you want to do is stack more than one thing. You don't know how your body will respond to these things. If something goes wrong, you're going to have trouble figuring out what chem is causing the problem, and that means more time screwing yourself up. Start simple.
Then, you speak of doing a full cycle, with everyday dosing, of a stack of orals. With aPCT as your post cycle therapy. ANY reading of cycle threads on this board, and you might have noticed everyone with experience repeating, and repeating,"You NEED to have a serm on hand, BEFORE you start the cycle." If you can't or won't get a serm, no cycling for you. Designers are steriods. They aren't like steroids, they are steroids. The methyls are more harsh than illegal steriods.
I'm not berating you, I want to help. There are a lot of folks here that will be more than happy to help you set everything up, but if you want them to be willing, do as much research as you can first. Then read some more. Once you hate reading about hormones, read till you can't see. Then start asking questions.
You're messing with your only body with very powerfull substances that can do serious damage. Know what you're doing so you're prepared.

Ostlund

Ostlund

Awards
Okay, so here's the deal:
You aren't getting reply's because this is a seriously basic question, which implies that you haven't done enough research to even consider doing a cycle yet. Even if you think you have, really, you haven't.
Things look this way because you ask for a mass stack. If you'd done much reading at all, you'd already know which designers will help with mass, which for strength, which for both.
Also you're asking for a "stack". Once again, a little reading would tell you that for a first cycle, the last thing you want to do is stack more than one thing. You don't know how your body will respond to these things. If something goes wrong, you're going to have trouble figuring out what chem is causing the problem, and that means more time screwing yourself up. Start simple.
Then, you speak of doing a full cycle, with everyday dosing, of a stack of orals. With aPCT as your post cycle therapy. ANY reading of cycle threads on this board, and you might have noticed everyone with experience repeating, and repeating,"You NEED to have a serm on hand, BEFORE you start the cycle." If you can't or won't get a serm, no cycling for you. Designers are steriods. They aren't like steroids, they are steroids. The methyls are more harsh than illegal steriods.
I'm not berating you, I want to help. There are a lot of folks here that will be more than happy to help you set everything up, but if you want them to be willing, do as much research as you can first. Then read some more. Once you hate reading about hormones, read till you can't see. Then start asking questions.
You're messing with your only body with very powerfull substances that can do serious damage. Know what you're doing so you're prepared.

i agree 100%. I did my research before i did anything, so i would know what would happen and what could happen. Just Make sure if your gonna Cycle,do your home work before. Not only do you need to know about what your taking and how it will effect you,but also changing your diet, remember that your body is a machine and what you put in it is wht you get out of it. Other then that good luck! :type:

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont worry about losing too much mass from getting sick, you will bounce back to where you were pretty quickly, just make sure your diet is in check, save the hormones till you hit the roof.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been training for mate, what sups have you used before? how old are you?