Decisions Decisions

hmale

Awards
Well guys, I have a friendly doctor who has prescribed Hormon Replacement Therapy (HRP) for me. Basically I have a choice to make; and that is choose between 400 mg Test Cyp/week or a combination of 200 mg Test Cyp AND 200 mg of Deca/week.

Quick note: I have no other choices....zero!

All input is welcome....Decisions...Decisions

Thanks and Cheers!!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
400 mg test cyp the decas not gonna do much in that dose and that dose of test could actually be pretty anabolic

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would do the test cyp if I had the choice.. the deca doesn't really do a lot for me.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
seriously usually they prescribe 200 every 2 I wish I had friends like yours :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Must be nice.. my doc was going to try 200 every month.. and from my t levels.. I was a rock bottom.. now I have a new doctor.. LOL

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I imagine it was more of a hook up than a mistake.... no one gets 400mg of test per week from their doc for HRT...

Some doctors are cool like that if they have a patient go in and say that they are going to do it either way. The doc might figure well, its better that they be under my supervision with pharmaceutical grade stuff than something underground..

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I have a friendly doctor who has prescribed Hormon Replacement Therapy (HRP) for me. Basically I have a choice to make; and that is choose between 400 mg Test Cyp/week or a combination of 200 mg Test Cyp AND 200 mg of Deca/week
Damn, I wish all Docs were that friendly. Dude I need a referral.

I would probably go with the majority here and take the cyp.

size

Awards
  • Established
Choose the cyp. However i have to agree that some mistake has been made. Common script for HRT for cyp is 50-200mg every 2 weeks, not 400mg every week.

hmale

Awards
No mistake....acceptable HRT is UP TO 200 mg/week of Test. My doctor is willing to double that to 400 mg/weeek [Ten 10cc vials of 200mg/cc of Depo-Testosterone per year].

Thanks for all the comments so far...seems like Test only is the way to go!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Thats like your own ready made DC style never come off cycle cook up some tren and buy yourself some more test and blast cruise till your as huge as you want to be.