M-Drol not as strong muscle building chemical compound as original AX Superdrol?

Lukass

Awards
5a-androstane = etioallocholane (Original early Superdrol)

5b-androstane = etiocholane (M-Drol / Most new Superdrol clones)

Etiocholane (in M-Drol) refers to the 5 beta isomer, not the 5 alpha(In AX Superdrol). 5 beta's are not known for their anabolic/androgenic properties...

It’s my understanding that Superdrol’s compound is: 2a, 17a-di methyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol, and has the target hormone 5aa, which is much stronger than M-Drol (M-Drol targets 5b.)

So I think M-Drol is something like this: (You can buy it in bulk in powder form).

Etiocholan-3a-ol-17-one
5b-Androsterone; Etiocholanone; 3a-Hydroxy-5b-androstan-17-one
C19H30O2 F.W. 290.45 CAS: 53-42-9

And original AX Superdrol is - 2a, 17a-di methyl-5a-androstane/androsterone-3-one-17b-ol,

And again, CEL'S M-Drol is 5b,... So my question is, does this explain why Alot of people I know have had better results with the original Superdrol? (Including me).

The reason I ask is because I bought a bottle of M-Drol, So for all you chemists, Is M-Drol really weaker? Or should my 5alpha and 5 beta research not even pose a big concern.

Im thinking it is weaker, and CEL knows it, too. If I am wrong, ill be HAPPY, because I want my M-Drol to put at least 6 lbs on me... If it is much weaker I aint even gonna take it!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Etiocholane (in M-Drol) refers to the 5 beta isomer, not the 5 alpha(In AX Superdrol). 5 beta's are not known for their anabolic/androgenic properties...

It’s my understanding that Superdrol’s compound is: 2a, 17a-di methyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol, and has the target hormone 5aa, which is much stronger than M-Drol (M-Drol targets 5b.)

So I think M-Drol is something like this: (You can buy it in bulk in powder form).

Etiocholan-3a-ol-17-one

And original AX Superdrol is - 2a, 17a-di methyl-5a-androstane/androsterone-3-one-17b-ol,

And again, CEL'S M-Drol is 5b,... So my question is, does this explain why Alot of people I know have had better results with the original Superdrol? (Including me).

The reason I ask is because I bought a bottle of M-Drol, So for all you chemists, Is M-Drol really weaker? Or should my 5alpha and 5 beta research not even pose a big concern.

Im thinking it is weaker, and CEL knows it, too. If I am wrong, ill be HAPPY, because I want my M-Drol to put at least 6 lbs on me... If it is much weaker I aint even gonna take it!
Your comments are a lil out of line. Search and youll find plenty on it. I hope im wrong but with a post like this and its your only/first im guessin youre just tryint o stir things up.
Im not sure about how the compounds compare but there is plenty of people happy with it and other CEL products.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting,i have a few bottles of both and not sure how the structures are different. I am by no means a chemist.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's actually very interesting. I, myself, never noticed M-Drol's nomenclature was different from the original Methasteron(because I've never used either).

Lukass

Awards
Your comments are a lil out of line. Search and youll find plenty on it. I hope im wrong but with a post like this and its your only/first im guessin youre just tryint o stir things up.
Im not sure about how the compounds compare but there is plenty of people happy with it and other CEL products.

Out of line?

CEL woulndt be offended... they are a company. And I said I might be wrong.

Im not trying to "stir things up", what the heck are you talking about.

So what if it was my first post, I just want an answer from someone who knows and ill never return to this forum again if it makes you happy unless I have another good question.

Search and you'll find plenty?

Dude, ive been searching M-Drol and Superdrol about as deep as anyone can search.

I know it works for some people, im searching for the more advanced details.

Im sorry but your comments came off as rude to me, anyhow sorry if I was rude to you... and im done arguing. Now back to my question.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt callin youout at all. i never do that to people, not my style. Anyways, i wish i knew more about chem structure but the only thing i can think of is...
Maybe they chnaged it a bit to keep it from gettin banned right away or at all?

I dont care if you stay its just i get skeptical on some people casue there have been alot of trolls around here. I know things at BB.com are gettin uptight to(no im not over there)
I hope you stay becasue there are alot of smart guys around here, please excuse how i came across and i hope you get your answers

back to the thread.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PM CompEdgeLabs a link to your question. I'm guessing they are more than willing to answer.

Last edited:

Lukass

Awards
Wasnt callin youout at all. i never do that to people, not my style. Anyways, i wish i knew more about chem structure but the only thing i can think of is...
Maybe they chnaged it a bit to keep it from gettin banned right away or at all?

I dont care if you stay its just i get skeptical on some people casue there have been alot of trolls around here. I know things at BB.com are gettin uptight to(no im not over there)
I hope you stay becasue there are alot of smart guys around here, please excuse how i came across and i hope you get your answers

back to the thread.

Thanks man. I dont want to argue with anyone. I just want my answers! Dont worry im not a Troll, I just registered just so I could get an answer to this 1 question! Because im hungry for knowledge.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am no chemist either, but good catch. Hopefully some of the guys that know more about chemical structures will chime in.

Lukass

Awards
I am no chemist either, but good catch. Hopefully some of the guys that know more about chemical structures will chime in.

Yea im not bragging but I think it is a pretty good question. M-Drol truly could be weaker do to the 5b target as opposed to the 5a targeted isomer.

And after all, Alpha > Beta.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It definitely looks as if M-Drol is the 5 beta isomer, unless they somehow misprinted the labels with a typo.

This is from "carcinogen" on bb.com:

I just want to make people aware that etiocholane refers to the 5 beta isomer, not the 5 alpha. 5 beta's are not known for their anabolic/androgenic properties...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea im not bragging but I think it is a pretty good question. M-Drol truly could be weaker to to the 5b as opposed to 5a isomer.
I wouldn't doubt it being weaker. Feedback on the clones are mixed but M-drol did get the best. Could be cause it was used the most. I remember Dr.D stating that the AX Superdrol was the only pure form of SD out. If its 5b what kind of effects would that give the user? I am lucky to be sitting on some AX SD.

Lukass

Awards
It definitely looks as if M-Drol is the 5 beta isomer, unless they somehow misprinted the labels with a typo.

This is from "carcinogen" on bb.com:
Yea that was one of my few sources. I just hope M-Drol is at least "Strong enough" you know what I mean? Because I want to take it and gain over 6 lbs.

Lukass

Awards
I wouldn't doubt it being weaker. Feedback on the clones are mixed but M-drol did get the best. Could be cause it was used the most. I remember Dr.D stating that the AX Superdrol was the only pure form of superdrol out. If its 5b what kind of effects would that give the user? I am lucky to be sitting on some AX SD.

Nice.

Im lucky too, I have some M1T.

Lukass

Awards
I got arrested 2 weeks into a M1T cycle before, taking 10 or 20 mg, I couldnt do PCT, I was in lock up for over a week.

However, I got home, didnt do PCT, and I had zero side effects. I love m1t.

But back to my question...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I got arrested 2 weeks into a M1T cycle before, taking 10 or 20 mg, I couldnt do post cycle therapy, I was in lock up for over a week.

However, I got home, didnt do PCT, and I had zero side effects. I love m1t.

But back to my question...
wow, that kind of sucks...
I think tomorrow just come here and bump it and there will be more people floatin around that will chime in.

Lukass

Awards
wow, that kind of sucks...
I think tomorrow just come here and bump it and there will be more people floatin around that will chime in.
Yea I only want them to answer my original question at the top of the page though.

I have to go to bed, ill check this thread tomorrow. (Or tonight, because I drink tons of water and im always getting out of bed to take a leak).

Thanks

Lukass

Awards
Read..., Very Important.

Etiocholan-3a-ol-17-one

I might have made some mistakes in the 5th section/mini paragraph. But it really does'nt matter.

Because the simple qeustion is... Why is AX superdrol 5a, and M-Drol and other clones 5b? Im hearing 5a is better by a great deal, and if it is, That would mean that when you buy a SD clone, and it says something like "Same exact compound as Original AX SD(Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol)", then they would actually be fooling you. AX SD = focus on 5 alpha isomer.
M-Drol = etiocholane = 5 beta which is not gonna build as much muscle... am I correct?..

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
I might have made some mistakes in the 5th section/mini paragraph. But it really does'nt matter.

Because the simple qeustion is... Why is AX superdrol 5a, and M-Drol and other clones 5b? Im hearing 5a is better by a great deal, and if it is, That would mean that when you buy a superdrol clone, and it says something like "Same exact compound as Original AX SD(Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol)", then they would actually be fooling you. AX SD = focus on 5 alpha isomer.
M-Drol = etiocholane = 5 beta which is not gonna build as much muscle... am I correct?..
Interesting...
The feedbacks on m-drol, methyl drol (etiocholane....5beta) are good;same gains and same strength as original SD....
I've serached and I found that oxodrol12 and methyl-vol are the same of the original SD (alfa isomer....5a-androstan)
I've 2 cycle of oxodrol12 and I think it have a love dose of anadrol (possible???). I've gained lot of water weight on a ipocaloric/low chos diet...and I know SD is a dry AAS
Next I'll try methyl-drol SNS. Beta isomer? Yes I think (2a-17a di methyl-5-etiocholane-3 one-17ol).
Is the difference from the 2 isomers are like the pheraplex and ergo max lmg I think the beta isomer has more sides and is more androgenic...

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I am not chemist either, but I do know that the alpha/beta isomer issues with pheraplex clones might be a similar issue with superdrol and its clones.

In Pheraplex/clones: The alpha isomer is the more anabolic of the two isomers, therefore it should yield better overall muscle gains than the beta isomer.

The beta isomer is the more androgenic of the two isomers. It will give you the more androgenic effect, yielding lesser muscle gain to some degree.

If you remember I believe it was ErgomaxLMG that was a 70% / 30% (alpha/beta) isomer combination of the isomers in pheraplex. If I understand correctly, Pheraplex was therefore only the alpha isomers present in the compund ErgomaxLMG.

The only problem with trying to break down the actual content of some clones is that some companies do not, or are not really willing to reveal the actual alpha:beta isomer ratio of their product.

P-Plex from CEL, according to their COA, is 97% a / 3% b.
I know that Neogenix Pheredrol is 100% a / 0% b.

Superdrol clones, more than likely, follow a similar pattern in how their alpha/beta isomer ratio affects the overall activity and effect of the product.

Lukass

Awards
Well, no offense to CompEdgeLabs, but at this point, I just wont take their word for it, if they were to tell me M-Drol (for example) is just as anabolic as AX SD.

However I thank you for your feedback
(Wilderbeast, antodrol, everyone else) and I do know methyl-drol SNS worked for me myself (which is beta isomer im guessing). So M-Drol is definitely worth a try.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, no offense to CompEdgeLabs, but at this point, I just wont take their word for it, if they were to tell me M-Drol (for example) is just as anabolic as AX superdrol.

However I thank you for your feedback
(Wilderbeast, antodrol, everyone else) and I do know methyl-drol SNS worked for me myself (which is beta isomer im guessing). So M-Drol is definitely worth a try.
Also, from a sheer mathematical viewpoint, you have to consider that the $19 for a bottle of mdrol vs $80 or so for original superdrol, even if original is slightly better for mass gain, is it 4x better? :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So then what does that make cel clones? a or b...?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, that one slid right past me...very interesting observation. Has anybody reading this ran the original and one of the new clones? I know people loved SNS's superdrol clone, and Methyl DX3 has a great following too...CEL obviously has a following or there wouldn't be so much attention being paid to M-Drol right now...

I'm not doubting that there are still gains with the clones or the Beta versions, but I'm really wondering how the sides differ? With DMT (PP vs Ergo) the Beta seemed to have a more apparent sides for most. I wonder if the same goes here?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
SNS was a very good clone of superdrol, actually you can't even call it a clone.

The owner or AX told a vitamin store owner the truth was that the original AX superdrol and the SNS superdrol clone came from identical raw materials.

So, as to agree with you, SNS superdrol was good yes.

Lukass

Awards
AX SD/Original early SD probly is anywhere from 1.5 - 15 times better if you asked me.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that slipped right by me. M-drol is the 5b-androstane stereoisomer of superdrol...call me a sucker, I've got an unopened bottle in my closet.

You can't even call this a clone, its a different molecule by definition (isomers are DIFFERENT molecules with the same molecular formula).

These differences might seem small to some of you, but they're huge for your biology becuase each and every molecule's function is dependent on its structure (shape) and when you take 5a-androstane and change it to 5b-androstane you've drastically altered the structure of the hormone.

See the pictures below for a visual as to how the 5b and 5a isomers differ:

The structure is drastically different at the A ring of the hormone.

But, I guess if it still works, $19.99 is a good deal regardless--even if it is a different hormone than the original SD.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why companies started producing the beta version instead of cloning the alpha...is it easier to make a beta clone or something?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that slipped right by me. M-drol is the 5b-androstane stereoisomer of superdrol...call me a sucker, I've got an unopened bottle in my closet.

You can't even call this a clone, its a different molecule by definition (isomers are DIFFERENT molecules with the same molecular formula).

These differences might seem small to some of you, but they're huge for your biology becuase each and every molecule's function is dependent on its structure (shape) and when you take 5a-androstane and change it to 5b-androstane you've drastically altered the structure of the hormone.

But, I guess if it still works, $19.99 is a good deal regardless--even if it is a different hormone than the original SD.
Wow, great post. Generally the beta isomers have a lower anabolic activity than the alpha (as in alpha vs beta 2-ene) but this should still be a potent androgen.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth, here is a list of the alpha and beta clones/originals:

5a-androstane
AX Superdrol
Powerdrol
Methyl Vol
anEVOL
Fast Action S-drol
Oxodrol-12

5b-androstane
Super Mastervol
Methadrol
Methyl Depot
M-drol
Methyl Drol

There are a few more like Methyl DX3 and DNA Testadrol that don’t put a full label on their products so I can’t tell which they belong to. I’m sure there are more clones out there that I’m not getting too.

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you know what the actual label says for anEvol?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad anEVOL is one of those ridiculous double methyls. It also has Phera-Plex. But the Superdrol in it is still 5a. Here is what the label says: 2a,17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-1-ene-one 17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth, here is a list of the alpha and beta clones/originals:

5a-androstane
AX Superdrol
Powerdrol
Methyl Vol
anEVOL
Fast Action S-drol
Oxodrol-12

5b-androstane
Super Mastervol
Methadrol
Methyl Depot
M-drol
Methyl Drol

There are a few more like Methyl DX3 and DNA Testadrol that don’t put a full label on their products so I can’t tell which they belong to. I’m sure there are more clones out there that I’m not getting too.
Was that the SNS methyldrol? Both AX and SNS have stated that their version was the EXACT same as superdrol...like even from the same raws.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad anEVOL is one of those ridiculous double methyls. It also has Phera-Plex. But the Superdrol in it is still 5a. Here is what the label says: 2a,17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-1-ene-one 17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene
Ok that's all I was wondering. For some reason, the two sites that I saw where they actually list the ingredients, had them as 17a-hydroxy instead of 17b-ol. But this one is completely different with the "1-ene-one". :think:

Lukass

Awards

I knew it! I was right! I always thought that 5a was totally different and a stronger muscle building approach than 5b.

You said it perfectly here "You can't even call this a clone, its a different molecule by definition- isomers are DIFFERENT molecules with the same molecular formula". <THAT IS WHY COMPANIES ARE GETTING AWAY WITH CALLING M-DROL AND OTHER NEW STUFF "EXACT COMPOUND CLONES"..., WHEN THEY REALLY ARE NOT!

Kwyckemynd00, Let me just say... THANK YOU! AWESOME POST!

I have to give credit to myself, too, for bringing the 5a vs. 5b isomer discussion up.

But regardless, the clone I have is M-Drol, and there are 76 reviews on it at bulk nutrition, the people can give it up to 5 stars... and out of every review, there are none that put under 3 stars... out of 76... that sounds like awesome feedback to me.

So Kwyckemynd00, what do you think, is it worth taking?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i know you asked him but. Yes! Like said before the old ones are gone or hard to find and more expensive. I am actually currently looking for old AX SD and another one. $45 bucks though. I have a bunch of PHs here now so i may get it if still available.
It is def worth taking you just cant expect insane results though you know....

I am happy with MDrol right now and cant wait to use their Hdrol.

Best of luck to ya man andthis thread will be referenced in the future im sure.

Take care.

Lukass

Awards
i know you asked him but. Yes! Like said before the old ones are gone or hard to find and more expensive. I am actually currently looking for old AX superdrol and another one. $45 bucks though. I have a bunch of PHs here now so i may get it if still available.
It is def worth taking you just cant expect insane results though you know....

I am happy with MDrol right now and cant wait to use their Hdrol.

Best of luck to ya man andthis thread will be referenced in the future im sure.

Take care.
Thanks bro. That would be awesome if this thread became more popular!

And I am going to take the M-Drol I have... although... I may up the dosage by 10-20 mg, so I might end up taking 40 mg or even more because I really want 6lbs out of it!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If people report it working, it's worth taking at $19.99. That's a good deal. But, if they're advertising it as Superdrol IMHO they should either stop advertising it or fix it. Maybe they just didn't know 5a is really differenat than 5b, who knows?