M-Drol not as strong muscle building chemical compound as original AX Superdrol?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Unless I just keep seeing websites with wrong label facts, Powerdrol is missing the 17beta-hydroxy in its nomenclature.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    SNS was a very good clone of superdrol, actually you can't even call it a clone.

The owner or AX told a vitamin store owner the truth was that the original AX superdrol and the SNS superdrol clone came from identical raw materials.

So, as to agree with you, SNS superdrol was good yes.
    Interesting thread. I cannot speak for M-Drol, but was tempted to reply from the perspective of M-Drol being the same listed active as our old Methyl Drol product.

When we first came out with Methyl-Drol, we had it tested for purity and also had it tested against AX Superdrol. We were told by the lab that there were actually a couple different ways that we could label the product and that the way we chose to was technically the correct way. Keep in mind, we had the product not only tested for purity, but also tested against AX Superdrol.

To take that a step further, for those that remember when we first came out with Methyl-Drol, AX stated that they tested it themselves and then openly posted on AM (and maybe here, I cannot remember) that Methyl-Drol and their Superdrol were identical.

Now, how does that relate to M-Drol - 2 ways - 1. Labeled the same as our Methyl Drol was and 2. on their independant testing done by RTP, it shows the compound listed on the lab report the same way.

Keep in mind, I am no chemist so I cant offer any explanation further than what I just gave, but we had the compound itself tested for purity, we had it tested against Superdrol and the lab said it was the same, then AX acknowledged themselves that they were the same.

Hope that helps.
    •   

3. I find it interesting that it was always acknowledged that Methyl Drol was the same as Superdrol yet M-Drol has independant lab confirmation of testing the same as Methyl Drol did and people are saying its different.

4. I wasn't aware that Methyl-Drol was labeled the same way.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Someone reposted this at BBcom too, but no one has said anything relevant there so far.
    LOL, that could be said regarding just about every thread at bb.com.

6. I'm not a chemist by any means, but if there is a difference between the original AX Superdrol and the newer clones, like M-Drol, is there differences between other original compounds and their cones, such as AX's Pheraplex and P-Plex?

7. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Interesting thread.
    So you had it tested against the original SD and it came back legit and you labeled it the same as MDrol?

I had considered that this may be the case, simply a mislabeling of the product.

Any way to confirm that you've actually got the 5a-androstane isomer and not the 5b-androstane isomer?

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hmm, that one slid right past me...very interesting observation. Has anybody reading this ran the original and one of the new clones? I know people loved SNS's superdrol clone, and Methyl DX3 has a great following too...CEL obviously has a following or there wouldn't be so much attention being paid to M-Drol right now...

I'm not doubting that there are still gains with the clones or the Beta versions, but I'm really wondering how the sides differ? With DMT (PP vs Ergo) the Beta seemed to have a more apparent sides for most. I wonder if the same goes here?
    Ours is the exact same ingredient listing and also tested out the same as SNS's Methyl Drol.

9. Are CEL and SNS connected(the same)?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Well fwiw the CEL guy is fully aware of this thread. So either they are preparing a statement or just choosing not to respond...
    Not sure how to interpret the tone there so let me just state that I just started posting on AM so alot of people here may not know me as well as some on other forums. I work full time for the company and have alot of responisbilities in day to day operations there. I try to devote as much time as I can to the forums, but if I dont reply, its not that Im not avoiding anything, its that I dont necessarily have time everyday to do so. I am sorry for that, I do the best I can.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Interesting thread. I cannot speak for M-Drol, but was tempted to reply from the perspective of M-Drol being the same listed active as our old Methyl Drol product.

When we first came out with Methyl-Drol, we had it tested for purity and also had it tested against AX Superdrol. We were told by the lab that there were actually a couple different ways that we could label the product and that the way we chose to was technically the correct way. Keep in mind, we had the product not only tested for purity, but also tested against AX Superdrol.

To take that a step further, for those that remember when we first came out with Methyl-Drol, AX stated that they tested it themselves and then openly posted on AM (and maybe here, I cannot remember) that Methyl-Drol and their Superdrol were identical.

Now, how does that relate to M-Drol - 2 ways - 1. Labeled the same as our Methyl Drol was and 2. on their independant testing done by RTP, it shows the compound listed on the lab report the same way.

Keep in mind, I am no chemist so I cant offer any explanation further than what I just gave, but we had the compound itself tested for purity, we had it tested against Superdrol and the lab said it was the same, then AX acknowledged themselves that they were the same.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you so much for that acknowledgement.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    That is my line of thought. AX even acknowledged that Methyl Drol was identical to Superdrol. Ours is not labeled exactly the same as SNS's was and also it tested out identical to it.
    So, is MDrol just mislabeled? If so, any plans on fixing the labels in the coming future?
  13. Never enough

well, heres another question. how differently do the a + b isomers appear in a GC ?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

14. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Oh my bad anEVOL is one of those ridiculous double methyls. It also has Phera-Plex. But the Superdrol in it is still 5a. Here is what the label says: 2a,17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-1-ene-one 17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene
    Just an FYI, a double methyl isn't a big deal. Methyl groups aren't inherently bad for you, its SPECIFICALLY the methyl group that protects the C17 beta hydroxyl group that causes your liver enzymes to go crazy.

So, if it says 17a-methyl in the chemical name of the steroid hormone THEN its the type of methyl that will cause you problems. The methyl groups elsewhere aren't necessarily an issue, although there are other factors, of which I'm not educated enough to speak of, that contribue to toxicity of hormones.

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, heres another question. how differently do the a + b isomers appear in a GC ?
    That's a question that I don't know the answer to, but I'd guess that the 5a and 5b androstane's would have different fragmentation patterns in a mass spectroscopy because there is more steric strain on the 5b isomer, so if the GC's are matching up between the original superdrol And MDrol, etc, I'd say its likely that these are the same products and that simply the incorrect nomenclature was used to describe MDrol (and similars).
    Last edited by kwyckemynd00; 11-10-2007 at 09:06 PM.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Just an FYI, a double methyl isn't a big deal. Methyl groups aren't inherently bad for you, its SPECIFICALLY the methyl group that protects the C17 beta hydroxyl group that causes your liver enzymes to go crazy.

So, if it says 17a-methyl in the chemical name of the steroid hormone THEN its the type of methyl that will cause you problems. The methyl groups elsewhere aren't necessarily an issue, although there are other factors, of which I'm not educated enough to speak of, that contribue to toxicity of hormones.
    Actually, I believe he was saying that because it contains DMT as well. But I have no idea where that double bond came from in the nomenclature he posted for anEvol.

17. DMT refers to desoxymethyltestosterone, so I'm not quite too sure what that'd have to do with a dimethyl.

I believe, off the top of my head, DMT is 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-en-17b-ol or something of that nature. Desoxy refers to "without oxygen" and that specifically is in reference to the loss of the ketone (C=O) at the third carbon. So, if you take testosterone, add a methyl group at the 17a position, and remove the ketone at the 3rd carbon, and throw in a double bond between carbons 2 and 3 you've got desoxymethyltestostoner (DMT), which has only one more methyl than the two that androstane already has one it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by antodrol View Post
    Interesting...
    The feedbacks on m-drol, methyl drol (etiocholane....5beta) are good;same gains and same strength as original superdrol....
    I've serached and I found that oxodrol12 and methyl-vol are the same of the original SD (alfa isomer....5a-androstan)
    I've 2 cycle of oxodrol12 and I think it have a love dose of anadrol (possible???). I've gained lot of water weight on a ipocaloric/low chos diet...and I know SD is a dry anabolic steroids
    Next I'll try methyl-drol SNS. Beta isomer? Yes I think (2a-17a di methyl-5-etiocholane-3 one-17ol).
    Is the difference from the 2 isomers are like the pheraplex and ergo max lmg I think the beta isomer has more sides and is more androgenic...

How did the oxodrol12 workout for you? I was thinking about trying that, and what did you do for PCT?
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    DMT refers to desoxymethyltestosterone, so I'm not quite too sure what that'd have to do with a dimethyl.

I believe, off the top of my head, DMT is 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-en-17b-ol or something of that nature.
    The dimethyl's not part of the DMT nomenclature. Anevol is two compounds. The first which is supposed to be like Methas but the nomenclature he posted had a 1-ene in it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    So, is MDrol just mislabeled? If so, any plans on fixing the labels in the coming future?
    The post you quoted had a typo in it; I corrected it after I caught it. Meant to say not only labeled the same as but tested out the same as.....

21. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    AX said that their Phera Plex was 99% A isomer. They never provided confirmation on it, but it is generally regarded as being true.

We posted the lab assays on ours showing that it is 97% A isomer. SNS Methyl Plex I believe was 82% and alot of people loved that product.
    You are correct. Methyl Plex was approx 82%.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Are CEL and SNS connected(the same)?
    Alot of people have speculated on that and I have never really cared enough to comment to be honest.

There is no correlation between SNS and Competitive Edge Labs outside of my friendship with the owner. The owner of Comp Edge lives in the same area as I do and have known him for years. I actually introduced him to the person that he bought Competitive Edge Labs from (he is the second owner).

I was friends with him before SNS ever started. We will most likely compete with each other in the future on some items, but at the end of the day, we will still be friends.

Hope that clears that up for anyone wondering.

Wanted to edit for clarification - the owner of Competitive Edge is not the person that posts here for them; just didnt want any public correspondence between him and I to confuse anyone.

23. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    The post you quoted had a typo in it; I corrected it after I caught it. Meant to say not only labeled the same as but tested out the same as.....
    Sorry, maybe I should clarify. I know that MDrol's nomenclature suggests it is a different molecular than the original superdrol (the 5b isomer rather than the 5a isomer). And, I know that your product is labeled similar to the SNS product.

But, what I wanted to know is this: Is MDrol actually a superdrol clone that is mislabeled, or is it the 5b isomer as the ingredient label on the back of the bottle suggests it is?

Gracias

24. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    The dimethyl's not part of the DMT nomenclature. Anevol is two compounds. The first which is supposed to be like Methas but the nomenclature he posted had a 1-ene in it.
    Oh, so its a stack of two methyls? Is that what he meant by "two methyl"?

25. I assumed that's what he was talking about.

26. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Oh, so its a stack of two methyls? Is that what he meant by "two methyl"?
    Yeah that's what I meant.

27. Sldge finally commented on this at BB.com:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=57

28. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    For what its worth, here is a list of the alpha and beta clones/originals:

5a-androstane
    AX Superdrol
    Powerdrol
    Methyl Vol
    anEVOL
    Fast Action S-drol
    Oxodrol-12

5b-androstane
    Super Mastervol
    Methadrol
    Methyl Depot
    M-drol
    Methyl Drol

There are a few more like Methyl DX3 and DNA Testadrol that donít put a full label on their products so I canít tell which they belong to. Iím sure there are more clones out there that Iím not getting too.
    For some reason i found 2 Powedrols.(or at least dif labels) one says 5b the other...doesnt list that partof the chem sturcture.

29. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Sldge finally commented on this at BB.com:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=57
    Good deal; that's what I would have thought.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 03:29 PM
  2. combo or muscle building program
    By WannaGro in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 01:52 PM
  3. Just signed up for the muscle building program
    By firebird in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 07:45 PM
  4. IGF-1, insulin and muscle building ?