Finiplix

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Is there any evidence that taking finiplix orally does any good. I know people do trans, make IM with a kit but just wondering if anyone ever did fini orally and what happened.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Is there any evidence that taking finiplix orally does any good. I know people do trans, make IM with a kit but just wondering if anyone ever did fini orally and what happened.
It works, its just to expensive. Also, it takes like crap and hurts your stomach.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I had no idea Finigenx could be taken transdermally or injected...
I would love to know more about that kit though...

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Why not get methyl-tren? 0.5mg is all you need LOL :)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no idea Finigenx could be taken transdermally or injected...
I would love to know more about that kit though...
I dont even think you need the kit.

Oral absorption is somewhere around 25% supposedly.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
He's not talking about finigenx.
sorry, my bad. So many names these days...finaplex, finigenx, finiplix, finobolan, finaject... I did not realise we were talking about tren this time...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
lol.. just didn't want you to try to use a conversion kit on it ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
it works but not well, you can assume a 25% rate orally. I have never tried it but has reported not to work as well as injecting (knew that with trying) but it is an option if you have to take a trip and don't want to break the cycle or try travaling with gear.

VitaminT

Awards
Expect greater than 25% but I have no idea an exact rate.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider going transdermal for higher absorption, therefore less cost but a little more hassle.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider going transdermal for higher absorption, therefore less cost but a little more hassle.
If the 25% estimates are close, then transdermal probably would be very similar, but not much better.

VitaminT

Awards
Tren is not better absorbed through transdermal. Don't say otherwise unless you've tried both. Anyhow, you're still wasting it if you don't inject.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
the 25% absortion rate of tren acetate is applicable to methenelone acetate (primo oral)????

So, if you take 100mg oral primo daily, you're getting about 175-180 mg/weekly???

meanfarmer

Awards
Why waste it just convert it and pin it very easy. Fina is the best, and it is worth every penny.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If the 25% estimates are close, then transdermal probably would be very similar, but not much better.
I tried the T-Gel and it worked great for 1-Test and 4-AD eons ago but it was estimated to be 35-40% absorption on the high end. Either way, transdermals are a fvckin hassle to apply and I smelled like citrus from the T-Gel so it's more convenient to inject since it's cheaper.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tren is not better absorbed through transdermal. Don't say otherwise unless you've tried both. Anyhow, you're still wasting it if you don't inject.
Trans would make a decent alternative to those who travel and can't take their needles and vials everywhere they go. The downside is that it's a hassle (even more so if you're a hairy bastard like me), you smell weird, and it's more expensive to administer the proper doses.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I tried the T-Gel and it worked great for 1-Test and 4-AD eons ago but it was estimated to be 35-40% absorption on the high end. Either way, transdermals are a fvckin hassle to apply and I smelled like citrus from the T-Gel so it's more convenient to inject since it's cheaper.
35-40 was hoping, also tren has an ester, while the other two were base compounds.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
35-40 was hoping, also tren has an ester, while the other two were base compounds.
Good point, I'm referring to base powders only. There was tren base available by suppliers who are no longer operating thanks to Operation Raw Deal :rant:

VitaminT

Awards
Trans would make a decent alternative to those who travel and can't take their needles and vials everywhere they go. The downside is that it's a hassle (even more so if you're a hairy bastard like me), you smell weird, and it's more expensive to administer the proper doses.
What I mean is that ingestion is underrated and not inferior to trandermal as it pertains to tren. I don't know about this bad taste and stomach pains business either. If you have an issue with the taste put it in a medicine cup and fill it with some EVOO.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the 25% absortion rate of tren acetate is applicable to methenelone acetate (primo oral)????

So, if you take 100mg oral primo daily, you're getting about 175-180 mg/weekly???
no, the ester only plays a part. oral primo is somewhere in the40 to 70% range depending/

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yes but you would need to stip the ester off. by the time you account for the loss and all your not gaining much by doing it unless your making a good size batch.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have 200 - 300 pills from a vet supply company but I'm not into IM the stuff. I am on TRT for low test. I dont absorb things (thyroid issues can create issure with skin absorb) well is why I went from Androgel, Testim to IM test-e.

I was going to soak in achohol and add drain thru a fillter into some on my androget bottles but didnt figure it would be worth is since I dont absorb.

So it sounds like taking 60-80mg daily orally wont equate to much and is a waste of time. Is there any other sujestions you all might have other than IM?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 200 - 300 pills from a vet supply company but I'm not into IM the stuff. I am on TRT for low test. I dont absorb things (thyroid issues can create issure with skin absorb) well is why I went from Androgel, Testim to IM test-e.

I was going to soak in achohol and add drain thru a fillter into some on my androget bottles but didnt figure it would be worth is since I dont absorb.

So it sounds like taking 60-80mg daily orally wont equate to much and is a waste of time. Is there any other sujestions you all might have other than IM?
Sorry to say man, but IM is the way to go with Fina. It's going to yield the best results, and is going to be the cheapest method.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
no, the ester only plays a part. oral primo is somewhere in the40 to 70% range depending/
Ok, thanks for the info... ;) never imagined a 50% range for oral primo...I always thought about acetate's oral absorbtion as something slightly better than undecanoate (andriol) in general terms... I was definitivelly wrong... :D

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for the info... ;) never imagined a 50% range for oral primo...I always thought about acetate's oral absorbtion as something slightly better than undecanoate (andriol) in general terms... I was definitivelly wrong... :D
well it does depend on where the info came from. I have seen several numbers over a large range. A lot of it also seems to depend on the subjects. its not just the ester that makes it orally avlable ether, for instance you have never seen oral test ace and I doubt that it would work.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
getting tren to recrystallize is a *****. Stripping esters would be next to impossible. The effort wouldn't be worth it.