1,4ad results

abish

abish

Awards
so did anyone have good results with this supp. i have 100 g i wanted to run with test and dbol

chewball

chewball

Awards
I'm just starting week six of 1,4ad @ 1050mg/day. Pretty disappointed so far. I know it's supposed to take awhile to "kick in" but come on!

solidwon

Awards
That's kind of strange I did 600 mg's for eight weeks and gained like 12 solid pounds that I have yet to lose a couple months after PCT. The only thing I didn't like is that I suffered some severe cramps in the muscle group I exercised that day. Arm day was the most interesting in particular. However, my ph usage has been low up to that point and have yet to dabble with the real deal so that may have had something to do with it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent seen much feedback with it either. Probably because its always used in a stack. You are talking strictly about the bulk at NP right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually lost about a pound in the first week and a half on 1 gram a day, but my strength does seeem to be going up. I posted in another thread asking if anyone else is getting really bad headaches, but I think it was the adrenosterone I was stacking it with. Anyway so far so good after dropping the adre.(I'm running it solo now so we'll see)
good sh1t daniel, we should get a good review from you then, right?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of strange I did 600 mg's for eight weeks and gained like 12 solid pounds that I have yet to lose a couple months after post cycle therapy. The only thing I didn't like is that I suffered some severe cramps in the muscle group I exercised that day. Arm day was the most interesting in particular. However, my ph usage has been low up to that point and have yet to dabble with the real deal so that may have had something to do with it.
ageed I'm stacking 1,4ad with form I've gain 13pds in8wks of a 12 wk cycle strength is still coming

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
So far I've only been hearing bad things.

Which is too bad if it the negative grumblings are true because people bought a lot.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 1200 mgs alone. My libido was outragous. zits were outragous. leaned up some, vascular as heck. I did get lots of cramps on it. load up on the bananas. I got stronger, put on a couple lbs of muscle. I'm a hard gainer. I stopped it at 5wks because of an injury to my back. I like it but not for the price. I have 18grams left I'll toss in a stack.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
may extend cycle to 16wks also at 1200mg a day I must say its one of the cleanest cycle i've ran to date I'm happy with the product

abish

abish

Awards
yes i was talking about the bulk from nutra. i have 100 g so ill do 1 g a day till im out in my stack

chewball

chewball

Awards
It's been libido killer for me, looking forward to post cycle therapy.

I did gain a pound or two on week five but also started 30mg of epistane (doing 1,4ad @1050mg/day for 8 weeks and 30mg/day of epistane for last four weeks) and I bumped up my calories so I think it'll end up being a good stack I hope.

I did forget to mention a little more vasularity I noticed last week and I was eating more around maintenance calories for the first few weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a huge disappointment!! I hope other people got something out of it,cause i sure as hell didn't.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
ageed I'm stacking 1,4ad with form I've gain 13pds in8wks of a 12 wk cycle strength is still coming
Oh great!!!
Im thinking about doing a cycle with iForce BOLD (1gram/day)+transdermal hydroxytest + primo acetate [oral](125 mg/day).

I would run all 3 compounds for 60 days.

Thinking about adding AX trisorbagen (not expecting too much though)

* Another option could be to ad some test-e for 10 weeks (350-500mg) but actually Im not considering it because I want to see how my body reacts to an almost all anabolic/non androgenic cycle... (I'm a bit scared about possible libido issues but I want to give it a try...)

Have some oxandrolone too but I dont think to change it by oral primo will be a better idea... Also, my liver will suffer less though... (Im not a methyl lover I guess, even if its anavar...)

abish

abish

Awards
i didnt have the access at that time but know do so i dont wanna waste the 1,4ad that i already purchased

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
so is the general consensus that the Nutraplanet bulk 1,4ad was underdosed? I find it hard to believe people werent making gains off of it, when people report great gains from the iforce version at a high enough dose.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
so is the general consensus that the Nutraplanet bulk 1,4ad was underdosed? I find it hard to believe people werent making gains off of it, when people report great gains from the iforce version at a high enough dose.
So iForce BOLD is good to go...??? I will definitivelly stack 1gram/day with some oxandrolone or oral primo + hydroxytest... Just trying to know if worth it...:whiner:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haltera

Haltera

Awards
i wouldn't get to excited!
Sure ;) Thats why I will stack it with anavar 25/50mg/day for 60 days as I said in a former post. It is supposed to be an anabolic/almost non androgenic cycle... I will give it a try, but I dont expect to put on a lot of mass, just a strong recomp effect. (I will add some test patches and low test doses if libido becomes an issue...)

So from your experience 1,4 AD is very mild right?? even worthless??? Hope some trisorbagen will help a bit (even if its only placebo)...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. This is a mild anabolic. If anyone expected superdrol like gains, then they're going to be disappointed but the product itself appears to be delivering exactly what could have reasonably been expected of it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure ;) Thats why I will stack it with anavar 25/50mg/day for 60 days as I said in a former post. It is supposed to be an anabolic/almost non androgenic cycle... I will give it a try, but I dont expect to put on a lot of mass, just a strong recomp effect. (I will add some test patches and low test doses if libido becomes an issue...)

So from your experience 1,4 AD is very mild right?? even worthless??? Hope some trisorbagen will help a bit (even if its only placebo)...
I think it is a good way to make something like halodrol/anavar a "little" more anabolic with no real added androgenic sides. I have like over 100 grams left to use in a test/EQ cycle. A gram aday was pointless(1,4-ad)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How exactly is it possible for a bulk powder to be under dosed? Did they provide a capped product that I am not aware of? Otherwise the dose is user dependent.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How exactly is it possible for a bulk powder to be under dosed? Did they provide a capped product that I am not aware of? Otherwise the dose is user dependent.
Maybe he thinks there is flour mixed in with the powder or something....:blink: :blink:

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I think it is a good way to make something like halodrol/anavar a "little" more anabolic with no real added androgenic sides. I have like over 100 grams left to use in a test/EQ cycle. A gram aday was pointless(1,4-ad)
Mmm, Im not sure about that... I think in an Anavar/BOLD/Hydroxytest cycle to add halodrol could be overkill...
Also, Im pretty sure hydroxytest is hard enough on lipids for 60 days when used with orals (anavar should be enough)...

BTW, hydroxytest looks pretty similar in effects to halodrol to me... being 4-hydroxy and 4-chloro alterations pretty similar too...

Last cycle I did was a Turinabol/1-Test/Test-e cycle and certainly turanabol only added weird lipids to the mix, I could have done great without it too...but I must add I have been told hdrol is milder in lipids than turinabol...so I dont know they should be pretty similar...

God, im pretty confused right now...:trout:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm, Im not sure about that... I think in an Anavar/BOLD/Hydroxytest cycle to add halodrol could be overkill...
:
huh? No bro i'm sayin a halodrol,OR anavar cycle. Not a combo of both.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
huh? No bro i'm sayin a halodrol,OR anavar cycle. Not a combo of both.
Sorry my bad ;) that makes A LOT more sense now. cant imagine something better than anavar to stack with BOLD in order to give BOLD some place. Having 1-Test on hand yet, BOLD is pretty expensive to be playing with it in bulk cycles...

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Also, I have another question which could be dumb for some people...

I like to take B12 shoots when running orals (to stimulate my appetite which some orals kill and more important...to protect my liver), but using BOLD I have a problem...
Supossedly B12 increases RBC as BOLD does too, so... ¿could I have some problem with my RBC?? I guess the effect should be residual but you never know...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I have another question which could be dumb for some people...

I like to take B12 shoots when running orals (to stimulate my appetite which some orals kill and more important...to protect my liver), but using BOLD I have a problem...
Supossedly B12 increases RBC as BOLD does too, so... ¿could I have some problem with my RBC?? I guess the effect should be residual but you never know...
all steroids up RBC. Boldenone a little more im guessing, you could always get bloodwork if possible and check your hemocrit levels. I dont think B12 ups you RBC that much now does it??

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Maybe he thinks there is flour mixed in with the powder or something....:blink: :blink:
Done make me out to be a fukcin retard. My question was perfectly sensible considering people stated that they had completely crappy results w/ nutra's 1,4ad, whereas i personally know half a dozen people who swear by the iforce version. and yes, its perfectly possible for a bulk powder to be "underdosed" in the sense that it is not 100 percent pure, has fillers, or is mislabled.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I mixed M1T w/ This 1,4AD stuff, how would the 1,4AD benefit my M1T cycle? OR would it not?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I mixed M1T w/ This 1,4AD stuff, how would the 1,4AD benefit my M1T cycle? OR would it not?
i dont get the baseball thing btw....

anyway i wouldnt stack the two because m1t binds so strongly to the AR and 14ad so weakly that you would be wasting the already weak 14ad. just bridgeor stack the m1t with test.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyway i would stack the two because m1t binds so strongly to the AR and 14ad so weakly that you would be wasting the already weak 14ad. just bridgeor stack the m1t with test.
I think you meant i wouldn't stack the two

dan34

Awards
Ok guys, I've been using this for 2-1/2 weeks(700-1000mgs/day) and I know everyone is different, but damn. Here are my observations, it hits me extremely hard, especially if I take two doses within 5 hours of each other(around a 350mg dose). By hard I mean feeling like I'm on anadrol which includes rage, sweats, and generally just a pissy mood. I've used the real deal, and this is entirely different to the point where the sides including waking up sweating, headaches, and prostate swelling are making me consider pulling the ripcord on this cycle, start post cycle therapy and wait a little while longer and try to cycle it with something that will give me a sense of well being while on it. I am getting stronger and weight is slowly going up(4 1/2 pounds in 2 1/2 week). This is just not at all mild like I was expecting. Everyone reacts diffferent, and I really didn't expect this. Just a FYI for anyone interested.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I've been using this for 2-1/2 weeks(700-1000mgs/day) and I know everyone is different, but damn. Here are my observations, it hits me extremely hard, especially if I take two doses within 5 hours of each other(around a 350mg dose). By hard I mean feeling like I'm on anadrol which includes rage, sweats, and generally just a pissy mood. I've used the real deal, and this is entirely different to the point where the sides including waking up sweating, and headaches are making me consider pulling the ripcord on this cycle, start post cycle therapy and wait a little while longer and try to cycle it with something that will give me a sense of well being while on it. I am getting stronger and weight is slowly going up(4 1/2 pounds in 2 1/2 week). This is just not at all mild like I was expecting. Everyone reacts diffferent, and I really didn't expect this. Just a FYI for anyone interested.
are you using the bulk powder from nutra?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
strangely enough anadrol didn't give me that bad of sides. bloat, sweat pretty bad when working out, that's about it.

dan34

Awards
strangely enough anadrol didn't give me that bad of sides. bloat, sweat pretty bad when working out, that's about it.
My wife and I had one of our worst fights because of anadrol, and me starting to run my mouth. I just feel a swealing heat in my chest and I can't shut up when I get started(same with 1,4ad,unbelievable).

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah some anabolics have more of an androgenic aggressive effect on some people more than others.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and I had one of our worst fights because of anadrol, and me starting to run my mouth. I just feel a swealing heat in my chest and I can't shut up when I get started(same with 1,4ad,unbelievable).
Dam .....just dont pull a Chris Benoit......lol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol.
i'm pretty sure benoit killed his wife for reasons other than steroid aggression.

that dumb b1tch threw out his stash! he aint gonna have that sh1t!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Done make me out to be a fukcin retard. My question was perfectly sensible considering people stated that they had completely crappy results w/ nutra's 1,4ad, whereas i personally know half a dozen people who swear by the iforce version. and yes, its perfectly possible for a bulk powder to be "underdosed" in the sense that it is not 100 percent pure, has fillers, or is mislabled.

Didn't mean it that way. I was confused by what you meant by it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I've been using this for 2-1/2 weeks(700-1000mgs/day) and I know everyone is different, but damn. Here are my observations, it hits me extremely hard, especially if I take two doses within 5 hours of each other(around a 350mg dose). By hard I mean feeling like I'm on anadrol which includes rage, sweats, and generally just a pissy mood. I've used the real deal, and this is entirely different to the point where the sides including waking up sweating, headaches, and prostate swelling are making me consider pulling the ripcord on this cycle, start post cycle therapy and wait a little while longer and try to cycle it with something that will give me a sense of well being while on it. I am getting stronger and weight is slowly going up(4 1/2 pounds in 2 1/2 week). This is just not at all mild like I was expecting. Everyone reacts diffferent, and I really didn't expect this. Just a FYI for anyone interested.

:jaw:

HAHAHA, SWEET, there might still be some hope for this stuff yet!!!!! I was getting pretty pissed off at seeing the lame/low results VS. the cost of this stuff. :aargh:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw:

HAHAHA, SWEET, there might still be some hope for this stuff yet!!!!! I was getting pretty pissed off at seeing the lame/low results VS. the cost of this stuff. :aargh:
What do you mean "sweet"?!?!?!. To me, what he is describing isn't by any means "good". All those side effects he is saying is making him consider stoping the cycle early. That is a bad reaction in my book.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean "sweet"?!?!?!. To me, what he is describing isn't by any means "good". All those side effects he is saying is making him consider stoping the cycle early. That is a bad reaction in my book.
I think RB was just refering to the fact that it actually did something to him. Nobody wishes bad on anyone,it's just most people didnt get anything AT ALL from 1,4-ad.(other than scammed)

chewball

chewball

Awards
My final review for 1,4ad bulk powder is....what a rip off. $120 bucks for some libido loss.

Hopefully I can salvage some pounds with my epistane so I can at least be where i started after pct is all said and done.

What a bummer of a cycle.