Epistane Cycle

  1. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

    Epistane Cycle


    ok i was reading through neoborns faq Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!

    and what is confusing is the part where they speak about further optimizing the cycle for gyno by adding and AI? has anyone done this? did it have any effect?

  2. Banned
    drksun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

    Epi is self acts as a AI, i think your referring to the pulse method when you use a AI on the off days to keep a low level of aromatase enzymes, i guess you can still stack epi with a AI for a straight cycle but i dont really see the need to, epi is strong enough by it self, you want some estrogen not zero.
  3. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

    heres what he said:


    Q: What is the best cycle method to reduce my gyno?

    A: The pulse cycle is really meant for training and not really for Gyno reduction. Dr.D suggests an ED cycle for Gyno reduction. Also add a good quality AI during this cycle as well as E2 estrogen levels may rise on a SERM like Epistane
    .



    i am going to run a cycle later on no matter what for a bulk. But additionally reduce gyno as well...i would like to know what he meant?
    adding a AI on cycle? or after for post cycle therapy?
    •   
       

  4. Das
    New Member
    Das's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    Epi is self acts as a AI, i think your referring to the pulse method when you use a AI on the off days to keep a low level of aromatase enzymes, i guess you can still stack epi with a AI for a straight cycle but i dont really see the need to, epi is strong enough by it self, you want some estrogen not zero.
    Newbe here.. trying to make sense of things. I've read that some guys get gyno months after an Epi cycle with a serm for pct... so what are they doing wrong?
  5. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Newbe here.. trying to make sense of things. I've read that some guys get gyno months after an Epi cycle with a serm for post cycle therapy... so what are they doing wrong?
    i have not heard this from epistane? where did you see this information?
  6. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I am actually using Havoc (Epi) presently as an AI after my MDrol/Fura cycle. The results have been fairly solid, but thank goodness for supercissus. MY joints ache to hell
  7. Das
    New Member
    Das's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    i have not heard this from epistane? where did you see this information?

    Oh no gyno

    happened to him... Id like to fig out how much epi and serm he was taking.

    Also read a couple other places that the same thing happened to other ppl. Maybe they were doing cycles too quickly?
  8. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4321
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Oh no gyno

    happened to him... Id like to fig out how much epi and serm he was taking.

    Also read a couple other places that the same thing happened to other ppl. Maybe they were doing cycles too quickly?
    yeah there are a couple popping up a few months down the track. Not sure if these guys were using it for gyno reduction in the first place.....just wondering if the gyno reduction is only temporary or if these guys actually got the gyno from the Epi.
  9. Banned
    drksun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

    thats scary, i hope dr.d our neoborn will chime in on this, its happened with superdrol but i doubt with something less androgenic like epi
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proposed Epistane Cycle
    By Dilsie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. Proposed Epistane Cycle
    By Dilsie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 07:24 PM
  3. Critique on my T3 / Epistane cycle...
    By FLSUCIO in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. Upcoming Epistane Cycle. Critiques wanted.
    By sullyx44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 09:47 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in