Buff;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've heard mostly that it's hard on hair. Later J

vladimirb68

Awards
I have no problems with 1 test. I have experienced serious shedding both times I used 1ad (usually within the first week). The hair thickness returns within a month after the 1ad cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have no problems with 1 test. I have experienced serious shedding both times I used 1ad (usually within the first week). The hair thickness returns within a month after the 1ad cycle.
thats odd.. why do you think that happened?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro not sure if it's harder or not as winny but I'll bump this for ya.
Later J

db682

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on how paranoid you really are about it. If you start your cycle and then everyday exam your pillows or continously pull your hands through your hair then youll noticed something. But even if you do that off cycle youll notice it as well. Shedding is natural. Excessive shedding isnt. Ive done 1-AD a number of times as an oral and Now I stick to transdermals of 1-test (and some other stuff). I havent noticed anything which should make me worry. Most of the stories are from paranoid people who say that they woke up one morning and noticed hair on there pillows so immediatly quit it.

If natural shedding wasnt normal then every married man should be worried. My wife has hair down to her ass and man when she brushes her hair theres a nest in the comb and strands on the floor. Then she comenses to pull it out of the comb and try and run it down the drain in the sink. Then it becomes my fault that the drain is backed up. Go figure:D

Before you start a cycle, pay attention to what is already normal so as to not go off the deep end when you notice it on cycle. If you shed like a dog with mange, then worry. Really worry.

wikked1

Awards
If you shed like a dog with mange, then worry. Really worry.
That's funny.....you've got a way with words Bro.
1-Test Transdermal didn't bother me at all....virtually no sides....it was a home brew.
Now when I tried VPX 1-Test & Paradecca (both oral) I got acne so damn bad on my back I thought I was more like acne in a bottle and my skin got oily as hell....but it never did affect my hairline but I am also not genetically predisposed to MPB......just a skinny body damn it!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Buff Stuff, you may wanna get some Minoxidil just in case you are predisposed to hair loss. I haven't had any excessive hair loss though. 1-Test is pretty androgenic so some may experience hair loss though.

sicosico

That's funny.....you've got a way with words Bro.
1-Test Transdermal didn't bother me at all....virtually no sides....it was a home brew.
Now when I tried VPX 1-Test & Paradecca (both oral) I got acne so damn bad on my back I thought I was more like acne in a bottle and my skin got oily as hell....but it never did affect my hairline but I am also not genetically predisposed to MPB......just a skinny body damn it!
did you used dmso with the homebrew or the vpx ?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I experience hair loss on second cycle of 1-test, so i won't touch it again!

wikked1

Awards

did you used dmso with the homebrew or the vpx ?
DMSO was part of the homebrew ....I think some accidentally spilled in my homebrew (oooopsss!) :D

VPX was all oral and when I reached week 4 my back was just littered with pimples......I won't trash VPX for it......it could have been a million things.......but transdermal experience was far superior to what I got out of VPX (Not to mention the economics of it)!

jediclampet

Awards
I experience hair loss on second cycle of 1-test, so i won't touch it again!
What was your dosage of 1-test and how far into the cycle where you when it got bad?

Were you using any of the hair loss prevention products?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
It was my second cycle, around week three i noticed. Wasn't using any preventatives as i wasn't aware of them at the time. 7g of 1-test/7g of 4-ad in a 240ml bottle for a four week cycle.

jediclampet

Awards
It was my second cycle, around week three i noticed. Wasn't using any preventatives as i wasn't aware of them at the time. 7g of 1-test/7g of 4-ad in a 240ml bottle for a four week cycle.
So that's about 250 mg of each per day, which is a relatively light dose! Any problems with hair loss (natural or otherwise) before using 1-test?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Nope and i had none my test/d-bol/eq cycle!

jediclampet

Awards
Hmmm, guess I will avoid 1-test then since I already have a huge forehead! I plan to use test and fina.

jediclampet

Awards
Yeah I hear it can be bad but is this a sure thing? Maybe I am in denial but I thought it was unpredictable.

I was gonna run it with a hair protection stack and maybe abort the cycle if it got too bad.

my hairloss stack is:
nizoral shampoo alternated with coal tar shampoo
minoxidil 5% with retin A
spironolactone(topical)
folligen

db682

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaaaaaa....
a hair loss stack. whats next?

If your forehead is that big just go bald. I dont have a hair problem or anything, actually my wife and barber love my hair, but I refuse to let it grow out. Electric razor with a bald to number 1 fade works for me. Low maintenece. Wake up, brush the lint out and your off. Besides bald is in style. :D . and its much more comfortable if you live in florida.

db

jediclampet

Awards
If your forehead is that big just go bald.

Besides bald is in style. :D . and its much more comfortable if you live in florida.

db
Yep, that's what I will do if the tren starts to take it's toll on my hair.

You gotta watch out for sun burn on your naked dome down there in FL

db682

Awards
  • Established
You know what else I just relized. A shiny bald head would make more surface area to apply transdermals.:D Maybe next cut Ill have em scalp me. Damn a rash or irratation up there would suck though. Ill have to think about this one. The sweat dripping down your face would probably have an unpleasent burning sensation to it as well.
NEVERMIND, Scratch the appling to head idea off the books. Bad idea. Real bad!!

And jedi, We floridians have adapted so as to no longer recieve sunburns, WE TAN.:cool:
I did once sunburn though. Many, many years ago. Fishing trip turned drunken nightmare. Makes me sick just thinking about it. :(

db

jediclampet

Awards
Damn, I guess we'll have to find another guinea pig for the scalp transdermal experiment. I wonder if that'll make my brain grow? You hear about spot injections...hmm.

Yep, I know about you Floridians. My parents live just outside of St. Pete and I visit several times a year. I go down there every spring for my annual burn.

Another thing about you Floridians is you can't handle cold (not that I like it either). Every since they moved down there they freak out if the temperature gets below 60 degrees.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard were not very good at counting votes either. Those damn chad things and all. Who the hell is chad and why the hell does he count our votes?:confused:

db