Thinking about doing a Bold 200 (1,4ad) cycle

JasonL

Awards
Hey everyone-

I'm thinking about running a 10 week cycle of Bold 200 at 800mg. Of course I will be using all the usual support supps., but what do you fellas think about stacking it with 4ad? Also, I'm planning on getting some nolva for PCT (perhaps a test booster as well) and doing the nolva 40/40/20/20. At my size 6'4" 225lbs and age, 25 when I do start, I'm thinking 800mg for 10 weeks would net me some decent gains, but this will by my first cycle, so how does all that sound to you guys?

Also, I've been reading but one thing I've been unable to find is when after my last dosage to start PCT, 12hrs, 24hrs, a week, etc? Any help or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

paulieg

Awards
Just start pct one day after your last ph dose. A stack with 4AD would be kinda wet at 10 weeks. Be prepared for possible gyno. I'd have some letro on hand. What dose would the 4AD be run at and is it oral?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off running something with it like epistane or furazabol. IMO AMS is garbage, I wouldn't even consider running 1 of their products. I think the best epi products out there are SFR Hemaguno, EVO Labs arimEVOL (60 caps-10mg low dose), Myogenix Spawn, or the new Epistane from American Cellular Labs. ACL may have the best epi out there, but it's probably also the most expensive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd be better off running something with it like epistane or furazabol. IMO AMS is garbage, I wouldn't even consider running 1 of their products. I think the best epi products out there are SFR Hemaguno, EVO Labs arimEVOL (60 caps-10mg low dose), Myogenix Spawn, or the new Epistane from American Cellular Labs. ACL may have the best epi out there, but it's probably also the most expensive.
its not by AMS its by Iforce.....

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
i know it is, he said something about 4ad, which is by AMS!!!

I know 1,4 AD is by iForce :)

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to my thoughts on him stacking his 1,4 AD Bold with 4ad...(by AMS).

DONT DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AMS IS G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i thought he had regular 4ad. i agree tho AMS is garbage.

JasonL

Awards
Hmm, no 4ad for me then. Thanks for the info guys. I'm hoping to put on and keep a good 10-12 lean lbs on this cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, no 4ad for me then. Thanks for the info guys. I'm hoping to put on and keep a good 10-12 lean lbs on this cycle.
saved your ass some money....you should :box: haha i think the 4ad by AMS is DHEA or something gay like that. Try run a search on it we discussed it when it first came out.

You should find something else to stack with the BOLD.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

JasonL

Awards
saved your ass some money....you should :box: haha i think the 4ad by AMS is DHEA or something gay like that. Try run a search on it we discussed it when it first came out.

You should find something else to stack with the BOLD.
Haha :D

Yea thanks after reading more about the new 4ad I'm staying clear. Since it's my first cycle I'll probably run it alone, should still get me some good gains I'm thinking. I'm regretting not running the good old stuff (1-ad/4-ad or 1-test/4-ad) back in the day.

What do you guys think about 6 oxo extreme and e-form for PCT? I've read Bold isn't too bad for gyno, and e-form is ok at supressing it if it becomes a problem... It's looking like quality Nolva isn't as easy to come by anymore. :(

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha :D

Yea thanks after reading more about the new 4ad I'm staying clear. Since it's my first cycle I'll probably run it alone, should still get me some good gains I'm thinking. I'm regretting not running the good old stuff (1-ad/4-ad or 1-test/4-ad) back in the day.

What do you guys think about 6 oxo extreme and e-form for post cycle therapy? I've read Bold isn't too bad for gyno, and e-form is ok at supressing it if it becomes a problem... It's looking like quality Nolva isn't as easy to come by anymore. :(
I still think you should add a methyl...your first you make the most gains so you should take advantage of it really...imo.

But, if you would like to keep it really really mild then you could run the Bold solo. I usually advocate SERMs in post cycle therapy but i think Bold is ultra mild and suppression shouldnt be that bad. This is a rare case where i would say you could probably get away with using an AI, test booster, and anticort for PCT. If a SERM can be obtained i would still reccommend it even if at lower doses. SERMs will get you back on track faster than an AI.

JasonL

Awards
I still think you should add a methyl...your first you make the most gains so you should take advantage of it really...imo.

But, if you would like to keep it really really mild then you could run the Bold solo. I usually advocate SERMs in post cycle therapy but i think Bold is ultra mild and suppression shouldnt be that bad. This is a rare case where i would say you could probably get away with using an AI, test booster, and anticort for post cycle therapy. If a SERM can be obtained i would still reccommend it even if at lower doses. SERMs will get you back on track faster than an AI.
I would like to get a SERM (what do you think, Nolva or Clomid in this case?) but it doesn't seem as easy or safe to buy them as research chems as it was back in the PH "hay day."

Mannypolarbear

Awards
If I were you, I would run the Bold at 600 to 800 mg per day, and stack it with Testebolan.

http://www.nicemuscle.com/testabolan-80457.htm

I usually don't push products like this , but I have been taking it for 5 days and have seen great strength gains. Also, the Bold and Testabolan are both non methylated compounds so liver risk is it a minimum.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I would run the Bold at 600 to 800 mg per day, and stack it with Testebolan.

I usually don't push products like this , but I have been taking it for 5 days and have seen great strength gains. Also, the Bold and Testabolan are both non methylated compounds so liver risk is it a minimum.
Bold's effects take longer than five days to be felt. IMHO, it is probably the slowest acting compound to feel. Its likely that you are only feeling the proprietary formula, herbal test booster, which is Testabolin.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
I see, thanks for pointing that out man. In contrast to the Testabolan, what kind of gains should I experience from the Bold then?? About how long does it take to start seeing the results Bold?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you run 2 grams a day of 1,4-ad don't expect much to happen(it's grossly overrated). You need to stack it with something like H-drol, or Phera to see anything.

~T-dizzle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude you should check out bouldermeth. It is made by powerlabs. Methylated 14ad.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Unless you run 2 grams a day of 1,4-ad don't expect much to happen(it's grossly overrated). You need to stack it with something like H-drol, or Phera to see anything.

~T-dizzle
i happen to disagree. 1,4ad was very effective for me. sick vascularity and endurance and a gradual muscularity increase that i was very happy with...this at 600mg-1g/day when i was 270lbs @ 15% (i think i have pics somewhere of that phase)

however, it is best stacked. i think hdrol would make a great adjunct to that cycle...and i agree with pistonpump about making the most of the first cycle. it will generally never be as good as the first time :)

as for 800mg of 1,4ad over 10 weeks not being suppressive enough to worry about - that's rubbish.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i happen to disagree. 1,4ad was very effective for me. sick vascularity and endurance and a gradual muscularity increase that i was very happy with...this at 600mg-1g/day when i was 270lbs @ 15% (i think i have pics somewhere of that phase)

however, it is best stacked. i think hdrol would make a great adjunct to that cycle...and i agree with pistonpump about making the most of the first cycle. it will generally never be as good as the first time :)

as for 800mg of 1,4ad over 10 weeks not being suppressive enough to worry about - that's rubbish.
Did you use bulk 1,4-ad or the bottled stuff?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mannypolarbear

Awards
What about Bold 200/Testebolan/Mega Trn by generic labs??

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

~T-dizzle
listen to trip cause we knows what he says, you`re absolutely right trip, I made a 1200 mg bold cycle(and I `m not a very big guy 5,7 , 180lbs) and I saw nothing.
I`m currently(first week) doing a bold 1600mg ed + 1AD- pacific coast (400mg) and I hope I get better results...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you realize you are replying to a thread from November of last year?