M14add Questions Answered!!

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I am currentley on my last few days of my M14add unfortunatley:sad: And i see people have had alot of questions about it and are not getting many answers i ran my cycle 5 weeks first week starting at 90mg the rest of the cycle was ran at 120mg.. If any one has any questions feel free to ask i will try and answer them to the best of my ability! And just to answer the libido question it doesnt destroy it at all!!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So how was it? Strength and Mass gains? Wet or not so wet?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
So how was it? Strength and Mass gains? Wet or not so wet?
Strength was great everything went up bench was the greatest went up 30lbs very nice!! Mass was good up 11 pounds. It seemed very wet in the beginning two weeks but i seemed to dry out and get very nice and lean the last three I def plan on running another cycle soon. Call me crazy but i want to stack it with mdrol mmmmhmmm!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Strength was great everything went up bench was the greatest went up 30lbs very nice!! Mass was good up 11 pounds. It seemed very wet in the beginning two weeks but i seemed to dry out and get very nice and lean the last three I def plan on running another cycle soon. Call me crazy but i want to stack it with mdrol mmmmhmmm!!!
Nice results. Nothing wrong with a nice little bridged cycle!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good to hear. I plan on having M1,4ADD as part of the winter bulker i'm planning. So 120mg is the highest you went during the 5 weeks? I'm curious to boost it to 150mg and see what the results would be like. I definately can't wait to try it out for myself.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking 90/120/120/150...how much do you weigh and what is your cycle exp.?

what sides did you notice? acne?

was there a libido boost or was it just like normal?

im really curious about this one, getting eager to run it actually, got two bottles. If i cant get my hands on some damn dbols ill run this as an alternative to kick off an injectable.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I was thinking 90/120/120/150...how much do you weigh and what is your cycle exp.?

what sides did you notice? acne?

was there a libido boost or was it just like normal?

im really curious about this one, getting eager to run it actually, got two bottles. If i cant get my hands on some damn dbols ill run this as an alternative to kick off an injectable.

I am 5'9 and weighed 185 at the beggining of the cycle and now i weigh in at 196. Acne has been a problem it started about the second week on my back nothing really serious then this 4th and 5th week it has started popping up on my face again nothing real serious. And libido was pretty much like normal maybe a slight boost. I have ran dbol before and i would definatley say that this is very much comparable to it. And the great thing is its legal! And my next cycle i want to run it at 180mg.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your review. guys you should rep this man. anyway, did you notice a drop off in gains? did it take a while to notice good effects from it?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
This is good to hear. I plan on having M1,4ADD as part of the winter bulker i'm planning. So 120mg is the highest you went during the 5 weeks? I'm curious to boost it to 150mg and see what the results would be like. I definately can't wait to try it out for myself.
120 is as high as i went. My next cycle im going to try 180 i cant wait. Im still in debate about it but i actually think i like this stuff more than superdrol:blink:

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
thanks for your review. guys you should rep this man. anyway, did you notice a drop off in gains? did it take a while to notice good effects from it?
My gains really didnt stop until this 5th week the directions say dont take for more than four but i was kind of fishy about that when i read it so i figured i would run five just to see when gains really stopped and it was the very end of week four. Effects began at the end of the first week. The rock hard pumps that are more amazing than any N.O. product i have ever taken. I mean these pumps actually hurt when you leave the gym. Not painfull ones but i mean that "HELL YA" pump. And i couldnt ever get my mind off the gym by the end of the first week all i could think was lift lift lift!! By the second week i was eating like a monster and the gains really started to come through week 2 and 3 then started to taper down through week four. I definatley reccomend this product to anyone it WILL NOT let you down!!!

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Awesome review. I got some on the way and will be doing a bridge of Methyl-1-alpha and M14ADD. If this doesn't produce the most insane gains I don't know what will, legally.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
120 is as high as i went. My next cycle im going to try 180 i cant wait. Im still in debate about it but i actually think i like this stuff more than superdrol:blink:
I have really high hopes for this stuff. When i do get it going i'm going to experiment with the dosages. With the conversion rate of this stuff into d-bol which i read is anywhere from 15-20%, then 180mg would convert to 27-36mg of d-bol in theory. Not a bad dose. Can't wait to try this stuff out. Thanks for your thoughts on this stuff as i haven't found too many reviews myself.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow this stuff is legal? I thought it was taken off the shelves years ago. or is this stuff different? I still have bottles of the old stuff.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I have really high hopes for this stuff. When i do get it going i'm going to experiment with the dosages. With the conversion rate of this stuff into d-bol which i read is anywhere from 15-20%, then 180mg would convert to 27-36mg of d-bol in theory. Not a bad dose. Can't wait to try this stuff out. Thanks for your thoughts on this stuff as i haven't found too many reviews myself.
It wont let you down dont worry!! And that was exactley my thinking on the conversion like you said would definatley be a good dose of dbol!! Ya when i started my cycle i had questions and nobody seem to know to much about it so i figured i would do everyone a favor and help them out from what i learned with my cycle!!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'9 and weighed 185 at the beggining of the cycle and now i weigh in at 196. Acne has been a problem it started about the second week on my back nothing really serious then this 4th and 5th week it has started popping up on my face again nothing real serious. And libido was pretty much like normal maybe a slight boost. I have ran dbol before and i would definatley say that this is very much comparable to it. And the great thing is its legal! And my next cycle i want to run it at 180mg.
How was it on the hairline?

1meand

Awards
My next cycle I wanted to try 120mgs M14add and trisorbagen. Not sure if I want to pulse or do a straight cycle. Is M14add something that works better doing a straight cycle?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I liked m1,4 in the 120-150mg range. I dont know how heavy you are though( im in the 260s) but lighter lifters might get away with lower doses.

richirich_99

Awards
I liked m1,4 in the 120-150mg range. I dont know how heavy you are though( im in the 260s) but lighter lifters might get away with lower doses.
im about 5'6 and 165. What doses would you suggest with m1, 4? I've ran a PP cycle, and SD cycle and im on a sust 250 and PP cycle right now.....but already planning ahead to next years cycle.

g29er

g29er

Awards
Are you referring to the M1,4ADD made by C.E.L? Thats the only company that I know of that makes it.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
My next cycle I wanted to try 120mgs M14add and trisorbagen. Not sure if I want to pulse or do a straight cycle. Is M14add something that works better doing a straight cycle?
I honestley think a straight cycle would be best for it considering it converts to dbol and you would want to keep the levels consistent every day. Thats just my opinion maybe we could get some imput from others to. And my next cycle i definatley want to try that trisorbagen out with it im going to run superdrol and m14add.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
im about 5'6 and 165. What doses would you suggest with m1, 4? I've ran a PP cycle, and superdrol cycle and im on a sust 250 and PP cycle right now.....but already planning ahead to next years cycle.
i honestly wouldnt go any less than 120mg.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
That definatley seems like the sweet spot for it. Id like to try it at 180 range. Just to test.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to the M1,4ADD made by C.E.L? Thats the only company that I know of that makes it.
BCS Labs makes Mayhem which is the same. Just throwing that out there.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
BCS Labs makes Mayhem which is the same. Just throwing that out there.
Wow, i thought that was the only one iv looked all over for another company that makes it. Guess i wasnt looking hard enough...

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
BCS Mayhem is 40mg a pill as opposed to 30mg in CEL's. Both 60 caps a bottle i believe too.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
BCS Mayhem is 40mg a pill as opposed to 30mg in CEL's. Both 60 caps a bottle i believe too.
I saw that. I like that cel has the certificate of authenticity though nice comforter.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that. I like that cel has the certificate of authenticity though nice comforter.
They do? I never saw a COA for M1,4ADD on competetive's website. Where have you seen this?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a total of 60mg more per bottle it's not worth it for the price of mayhem over CEL's product.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
They do? I never saw a COA for M1,4ADD on competetive's website. Where have you seen this?
it was actually on a supplement site that i ran across. Let me see if i can track it down again and get you the link.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Yea Its just that I picked up some mayhem on bb.com 31 day sale for 22 bucks. Now thats a steal ;)

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
Just saw on BB.com that PA is saying he tested one companies offering of this - and the tests came back as DHEA.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw on BB.com that PA is saying he tested one companies offering of this - and the tests came back as DHEA.

I just read that myself.....after doing a little reading over there i have a feeling it's BCS labs mayhem that is the culprit. After all they just had that big sale on mayhem over there. That's just my opinion though and i very well could be wrong. In all reality i hope i'm right b/c i have 5-CEL M1,4ADD and i would hate to think i'm out all that money...

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
I just read that myself.....after doing a little reading over there i have a feeling it's BCS labs mayhem that is the culprit. After all they just had that big sale on mayhem over there. That's just my opinion though and i very well could be wrong. In all reality i hope i'm right b/c i have 5-CEL M1,4ADD and i would hate to think i'm out all that money...
I was thinking the same, just because of the timing of it (after this sale) and the fact CEL seems to be very legit on every other product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same, just because of the timing of it (after this sale) and the fact CEL seems to be very legit on every other product.
That's exactly my thinking as well. I really don't think CEL would produce a bunk product as they have at least released COA's to back their claims. Plus Eman had great results with his CEL M1,4ADD, so that is at least a little reassuring to me in ways.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah saw that, I actually live in Raleigh. Considered taking the form by the place just to ask them - not sure what it could accomplish but it would give me some peace of mind.
Well you certainly have my support brotha. Peace of mind is a good thing. :D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I found out that it is not the CEL M1,4AD that turned out to be nothing but DHEA. I guess that means its the mayhem by BCS.