Methoxy TST

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Let me start by saying me and the search don't work well together. Everytime I search something it doesn't go that far back. With that said let me ask my question.

What is a good dose for this stuff? Upwards to 12mg right? I have 1 bottle so I was thinking of pulsing it with a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me start by saying me and the search don't work well together. Everytime I search something it doesn't go that far back. With that said let me ask my question.

What is a good dose for this stuff? Upwards to 12mg right? I have 1 bottle so I was thinking of pulsing it with a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks in advance.
I had good libido response at 6-8mg while cycling halodrol-50. Trip swears by the 12mg pre-workout dose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea this stuff is very androgenic and not really that anabolic at all. It is amazing taken like 2 hours before a workout. I always get a itchie scalp from it though,even after 1 dose...so i use it every now and then. Very alpha male mentality.I usually dose it at 10mg or 12mg. Had issues with oily skin in the past from it and sinner can attribute to the monster acne it can give....like huge unpoppable zits that hang around for like a month..

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yea this stuff is very androgenic and not really that anabolic at all. It is amazing taken like 2 hours before a workout. I always get a itchie scalp from it though,even after 1 dose...so i use it every now and then. Very alpha male mentality.I usually dose it at 10mg or 12mg. Had issues with oily skin in the past from it and sinner can attribute to the monster acne it can give....like huge unpoppable zits that hang around for like a month..
Right on. I am putting together a 12 week pulse. This will fit nicely pre-workout then.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. I am putting together a 12 week pulse. This will fit nicely pre-workout then.
very noticable aggression when i take it.........like i wanna rage on everyone i see that looks at me funny...haha.....but awsome drive and energy!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
very noticable aggression when i take it.........like i wanna rage on everyone i see that looks at me funny...haha.....but awsome drive and energy!
Very nice, its sad but thats what I want sometimes. Not that I need to add fuel to the already blaze I have going on most of the time.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Had issues with oily skin in the past from it and sinner can attribute to the monster acne it can give....like huge unpoppable zits that hang around for like a month..
ahhh gross, i just picked up two bottles :frustrate

trip, is there something you would compare this to?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh gross, i just picked up two bottles :frustrate

trip, is there something you would compare this to?
ummm i tend to try to stay away from highly androgenic compounds....so it's hard to say really. As close to test aggression that your gonna gen in a non methyl that you can stack with anything.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, i am actually gonna stack it with test e and 1,4 so hopefully it goes well

thanks for the help

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just to add a quesiton and comment of my own.

Im pretty sure I remember someone running alot more of this compound than 12mg a day(anyone remember when it was like 10 bucks a bottle blowout)

and my question, what was the old "safe" amounts to run when stacking this and megatrn, I seem to have misplaced my notes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im pretty sure I remember someone running alot more of this compound than 12mg a day(anyone remember when it was like 10 bucks a bottle blowout)

and my question, what was the old "safe" amounts to run when stacking this and megatrn, I seem to have misplaced my notes.
i believe most people did 6mg of each.....

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

I did see a thread where someone talked about hitting 20-40mg of this stuff.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I still would like to know what is in Methoxy TST. Great idea trip about the PWO dosing.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
12 mg is a pretty high dosage. I wouldn't go any higher than that if you're stacking it with anything. Im running it in a stack right now at 12 mg, and it is working very well. It does give you some serious aggression, and at higher dosages you need to start watching out for androgenic sides like hair loss and acne. See what dosage your body likes, take into consideration any other compunds you are using, and go from there!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
12 mg is a pretty high dosage. I wouldn't go any higher than that if you're stacking it with anything. Im running it in a stack right now at 12 mg, and it is working very well. It does give you some serious aggression, and at higher dosages you need to start watching out for androgenic sides like hair loss and acne. See what dosage your body likes, take into consideration any other compunds you are using, and go from there!
Thanks for ur giving ur exp with it. I will def work up to that dose. What are u stacking it with?

Bioman thats funny acne in a bottle. At the same time not that funny lol.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i ran TST with Havoc a while back and don't remember crazy aggression or acne... however i do remember it making me bloat like crazy

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I am running it with methoxy TRN and Neogenix Pheredrol (pheraplex).

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
If you started to bloat you should have ran a little ATD, AI, or a SERM. It was most likely due to some estrogenic sides due to the fact that TST is soo androgenic.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am going to pop 12mgs of this tomorrow on chest day and see what happens.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
that itchy scalp thing...what do you attribute this too cause i think i honestly felt that when taking mdrol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
no doubt the TST!!
i wonder how bad my hair suffered because of it...it honestly was pretty intense during workout, especially when i took the mdrol like about an hour before workout...i would be scratchy my hair while in the gym like i had lice.

do you have a list, or post of your experiences with different PH, like how androgenic you think they were and any other input.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder how bad my hair suffered because of it...it honestly was pretty intense during workout, especially when i took the mdrol like about an hour before workout...i would be scratchy my hair while in the gym like i had lice.

do you have a list, or post of your experiences with different PH, like how androgenic you think they were and any other input.
-Halodrol is probably the mildest on hair.(around 5 out of 100 on androgenic scale)

-superdrol is not known to have androgenic sides it only scores a 20 out of 100 on the androgenic scale

-pheraplex-horable on hair
-epistane/havoc- mixed reviews (not hair frendly imo)
-1,4-ad-waste of money
-mega trn- harsh on hair
-m1t-very harsh!!!!!!!!!!
-1-ad,1-test(dyhyroboldenone) very harsh
-m14add-not hair friendly
-mega zol-not hair friendly
-methoxy tst-very harsh!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that the gene for MPB is expressed more so in the presence of testosterone (hence fewer women express the gene)...does that mean that these designers and roids that cause shedding directly increase test or is there more to it than that?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that the gene for MPB is expressed more so in the presence of testosterone (hence fewer women express the gene)...does that mean that these designers and roids that cause shedding directly increase test or is there more to it than that?
it's a very complex topic that i have studied exstensively,and still dont understand. I wish it was more easily understood.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
-Halodrol is probably the mildest on hair.(around 5 out of 100 on androgenic scale)

-superdrol is not known to have androgenic sides it only scores a 20 out of 100 on the androgenic scale

-pheraplex-horable on hair
-epistane/havoc- mixed reviews (not hair frendly imo)
-1,4-ad-waste of money
-mega trn- harsh on hair
-m1t-very harsh!!!!!!!!!!
-1-ad,1-test(dyhyroboldenone) very harsh
-m14add-not hair friendly
-mega zol-not hair friendly
-methoxy tst-very harsh!
thanks

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
If you started to bloat you should have ran a little ATD, AI, or a SERM. It was most likely due to some estrogenic sides due to the fact that TST is soo androgenic.
yeah your prob right... i ran it with havoc which also has androgenic properties IMO, once i dropped the TST and ran e-form the water fell off in a few days

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
When I started to get a little bloated toward the end of my TST cycle, I started alternating Neogenix Supremacy and AX Hyperdrol EOD and it's cleared up after a few days !!!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
E-form, or any other Formestane product is actually probably even a better idea than an AI like ATD or 6-bromo while on cycle. Formestane is also better on cycle than during post cycle IMO.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you explain why? I'm curious...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
E-form, or any other Formestane product is actually probably even a better idea than an AI like ATD or 6-bromo while on cycle. Formestane is also better on cycle than during post cycle IMO.
i tend to agree with you....i'm using e-form with my cycle now(with a-dex every now and then) I think form is a great product. Atd has been shown to just block androgen receptors as well as estrogen receptors,and i dont think 6-bromo is really powerful enough to combat any real estro issues. i need to get more e-form.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting; never heard that about atd b4.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I hate ATD, some pple have good results with it... all i get is zero libido and rebound estro

as for the e-form... the stuff is amazing, i actually had a great post cycle therapy with formestane incorporated into it recently

I waited till day 10 of post cycle therapy and ran 100mg for a week then 150 for a week and tapered down from there... getting bloodwork done in a day or two so we'll see how it treated me

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TripDog---After reading some of these posts, I had already came to my own conclusion that this stuff is indeed androgenic. I just hadn't seen any actual analysis or studies on it. That would explain why you like it pre-workout. So in your opinion does it work like the old M-5aa, gangsta test, primaforce methyl rage, or mestanolone? I'm taking 4.5 mg. of methoxy trn per day and I have started some methoxy TST as well the last 2 days. Should I take the high dose of TST pre-workout like you? Maybe 6 mg. to start with?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TripDog---After reading some of these posts, I had already came to my own conclusion that this stuff is indeed androgenic. I just hadn't seen any actual analysis or studies on it. That would explain why you like it pre-workout. So in your opinion does it work like the old M-5aa, gangsta test, primaforce methyl rage, or mestanolone? I'm taking 4.5 mg. of methoxy trn per day and I have started some methoxy TST as well the last 2 days. Should I take the high dose of TST pre-workout like you? Maybe 6 mg. to start with?
One more think trip---I've got 5 bottles of this methoxy TST stuff. Do you think it would be good to use ONLY on workout days? That's how almost everyone dosed the M-5AA back in the day. 1 hour Pre-workout maybe 3 days a week ( which is how often I workout) dose it high and enjoy the aggression. So I wouldn't have to take it on non-workout days right? That means it will last me longer. Is 1 hour PWO soon enough or should I take it 2 hours before hitting the iron? Your help will be much appreciated!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it for libido enhancement during a prior cycle and it worked well at 6-8mg/day. Trip loved to use it pre-workout. I didn't use it to that effect, but i still have quite a bit left that will put the theory to the test. :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would only use it preworkout, it has no real anabolic activity. We all did relentless searching on the stuff, and mostly through trail and error, came to the conclussion that it just rocks as a pre workout sup. I have a few bottles kickin around too..lol.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
We all did relentless searching on the stuff, and mostly through trail and error, came to the conclussion that it just rocks as a pre workout sup.
eh, it didnt do much of anything for me, and i know several others who had similar experiences....but to each their own.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more think trip---I've got 5 bottles of this methoxy TST stuff. Do you think it would be good to use ONLY on workout days? That's how almost everyone dosed the M-5AA back in the day. 1 hour Pre-workout maybe 3 days a week ( which is how often I workout) dose it high and enjoy the aggression. So I wouldn't have to take it on non-workout days right? That means it will last me longer. Is 1 hour PWO soon enough or should I take it 2 hours before hitting the iron? Your help will be much appreciated!
I would do 2 hours.....It always takes me longer to feel it than an hour.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would only use it preworkout, it has no real anabolic activity. We all did relentless searching on the stuff, and mostly through trail and error, came to the conclussion that it just rocks as a pre workout sup. I have a few bottles kickin around too..lol.
Thanks TripDog. That's the way I'll use it then. Maybe 6 or 8 mg. pre-workout only 3 times per week. This stuff is gonna last me awhile like this. How long should one stay "on" this before cycling off. If it has no real anabolic effect, then HTPA suppression shouldn't be a concern, right? You said that it's mostly androgenic, right?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks TripDog. That's the way I'll use it then. Maybe 6 or 8 mg. pre-workout only 3 times per week. This stuff is gonna last me awhile like this. How long should one stay "on" this before cycling off. If it has no real anabolic effect, then HTPA suppression shouldn't be a concern, right? You said that it's mostly androgenic, right?
If you just use it like 3 times a week...shutdown with TsT shouldn't be an issue. Yea its straight as close to 5-aa as you will get. 6-8mg is a good range...sometimes i just pop 1,or 2 ,and totally feel it.......i tend to respond VERY well to most hormones,and supplements

Report back!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6