richirich_99's first cycle log

richirich_99

Awards
Im about to start my first injectable cycle. I decided to run sust at 500mg/week pinned 250mg mon & thur for 10 weeks. im goin to run p plex for weeks 1-4. Kinda scared but looking forward to pinning in the morning tho! Hope to get some good gains! I'll keep everyone ipdated!

richirich_99

Awards
sorry i was going to do stats but didnt have time last night. I've been training for about the last 5 or 6 years,
im 23, 5'6 about 165ish, 10-14% bf. trying to gain as much lean mass as possible, with little or no fat gain, maybe
maybe even lose a lil fat would be great!

pct:
nolva at 40/40/30/30/20
Retain2
milk thisle
saw pamentto
hawthorn berry
trib
fish oil
multi vitamin/mineral

here are some of my approx maxs:
Bench press-300lbs
squat-450lbs
deadlifts-450lbs
db military-90lb DB's

my training protocol is as follows:
mon-chest/bi's

Bench press 4x6-12
incline press 4x6-12
decline press 3x6-12
flyes-3x8-15
bb curls 4x6-12
seated db curls 3x8-12
preacher curls 3x8-12
concentration curls-2-3x10-15

tue-back/abs
deadlifts 5x6-12 (one week these are done first, the next they're done last in back routine.)
wide pulldowns-4x6-12
t-bar/bb rows-4x6-12
seated cable rows 3x8-12
hanging leg raises 4x12-20
decline sit ups-3x12-20
rope crunches-every other week 3x8-15

wed-legs/calves
squats 5x6-15
hack squats 4x6-12
leg press 3x6-15
lunges 3x8-15
stiff legged deads 4x6-12
leg ext. 2x6-12 last set is a drop set done for 3 drops
lying leg curls 3x6-12

thur-off

friday-shoulders/tris
military press 4x6-12
upright rows-4x6-12
lateral raise-4x6-12
rear delt flyes 4x6-12
rev. pec dec 3x8-15
front raise/rev grip presses 3x6-12
close grip bench press 4x6-12
skullcrushers 3-4x6-12
overhead ext. 3x8-12
rope/bar pressdown 3x6-12
rev grip one arm ext. 2x8-15

sat-traps/abs
bb shrugs 3x6-12
behind back bb shrug 3x6-12
db shrug 3x6-15
abs vary depends on what all i did earlier in the week

sun-off

my workouts are never exactly the same, some things may change as i feel needed. I never do the same workout twice in a row. any other help is appreciated! thanks everyone.

richirich_99

Awards
I did my first injection this morning before breakfast. Was a little shaky and scared but did it with no problems, it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought. like a lot of people have said, im looking forward to pinning again on thursday!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
ur not gunna pin EOD?

bad move IMO...u'll get gains of course but u def aren't gunna get the absolute most out of this cycle

richirich_99

Awards
ur not gunna pin EOD?

bad move IMO...u'll get gains of course but u def aren't gunna get the absolute most out of this cycle
I dont have enough sust to make a full cycle if i did it EOD, so im gonna do it on mon/thur @1cc. today was the first one. I know its not the best way to run sust, and test e or test c would be better choice but i cant get my hands on anything but sust.

richirich_99

Awards
just got home from my workout today, did chest and bi's. had a great workout, great pump..mostly the placebo effect i know, since today is only day one. i did notice tho after my workout the injection spot was sore, and it wasnt sore at all today before my workout. other than that, looking forward to having a good time with this cycle!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did you pin and where do you plan on pinning?

richirich_99

Awards
where did you pin and where do you plan on pinning?
I did pin in the right glute, but next time on thursday im thinking about doing it on the left ventroglute. today my right glute isnt nearly as sore as it was most of yesterday.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
subd....i'm addicted to following first injectable cycles.

richirich_99

Awards
Today i worked back. had a great workout, already starting to feel some of the back pumps from the PP. my wieghts are still about same. eating is a *****, but im forcing myself to eat a ton of food! After my workout i did a little bit of posing, any my legs are starting to look better, so now i cant wait to do legs tomorrow!

richirich_99

Awards
how do you plan on taking the PP? doses?
the PP looks like this:
weeks 1-2 20mg/day one first thing in the morning and the other taken with preworkout meal.

weeks 2-4 30mg- will be take with breakfast/preworkout/later in the evening.

My last cycle of PP i only had mild sides but were able to deal with them very well. I also have Nolva on hand in case of any issues. anyone have any takes on fighting the acne, that was the worst of all the sides. what about panothenic acid is that worth trying to help keep the acne under control?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Never really had a problem with acne, so couldn't tell ya. Acutane works wonders, although its a bit much unless you're a pizza-face. Are you just rotating between glutes or are you pinning elsewhere?

richirich_99

Awards
Never really had a problem with acne, so couldn't tell ya. Acutane works wonders, although its a bit much unless you're a pizza-face. Are you just rotating between glutes or are you pinning elsewhere?
last time i just got acne mostly on my shoulders and back, very little at all on the face. I think i'll just try the pantothenic acid.

Im going to be rotating between ventroglutes and might try quads. i was going to pin glutes and just rotate but i only have 1 inch needles and everyone suggest 1.5 inch for glutes.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Definitely want 1.5" for glutes. you can get away with 1"er's, but why risk it? Might try delts as well.

richirich_99

Awards
Might try delts as well.
Im considering delts if my ventroglutes are too sore between injections, just a lil scared of delts still, glutes and ventroglutes dont scare me really. cant wait to do another pinning tomorrow morning!

richirich_99

Awards
just got home from the gym today. did legs and calves. I felt really strong today, and went up on some of my lifts. this was probably the best leg workout i've had in a month or two. tomorrow is the 2nd pinning of 250mg of sust....feeling good, libido is high, a lil more than normal, and i noticed that i've been sweating like crazy at the gym since ive started my cycle. dont know if has anything to do with it, or if its all in my head.

richirich_99

Awards
This morning i did my 2nd shot of 1cc of sust, this time i did it in my left ventroglute, i think i did it a lil too far to the rear, but it felt alright. This time was a little more tender right afterwards, but not bad. Had no problem pinning, not really shakey at all or anything. how long does it take to usually start seeing the effects of sust to kick-in since its a blend?

richirich_99

Awards
Today was shoulders and triceps. I had a great workout, really getting some amazing pumps. My strength is already going up on just about everything. I'll be updating my weight on monday, only going to weigh in once a week. No sides yet, just oily skin from the PP but nothing bad.

richirich_99

Awards
Yesterday i did a quick trap and abs workout. felt good, feeling stronger, and think that my arms and shoulders look fuller. Tomorrow i will weigh-in and post an update. So far no real sides just still oily skin. Might be switching to test e mid cycle cuz i think i can get my hands on it.

richirich_99

Awards
Today was the start of my second week. I did 1cc of sust this morning, and still taking 20mg/day of PP. I weighed my self this morning and was up about 10lbs. yesterday was also my cheat meal day, and i had kfc for lunch. so some of the weight is water weight. only have one cheat meal a week, otherwise its a clean bulk diet. thinking about buying some test e to replace the sust when im out, and start pinning EOD with sust then after i run out of that, run 500mg/week of test e pinned mon/thur.

richirich_99

Awards
Today i did chest/bis and had a great workout, full of energy, and can see that i look bigger and thicker. got a crazy pump! cant wait til next week when i up the PP to 30mg/day and see how the pumps are.

richirich_99

Awards
Yesterday i worked back and abs. had another crazy workout, with awesome pumps...really starting to feel the back pumps from the PP. Strength is going up on everything still. I feel pumped almost all day long. No sides yet, except for maybe a lil acne, but not bad....but no itchy or puffy nipples, or headaches or anything.

This morning i trained legs. Had a good leg workout, was feeling nice and sore from doing back and abs yesterday. Legs felt strong, and look bigger. Think i had the best leg pump i have ever had in my life while doing hams. Friend at the gym said that he can tell that i look bigger, he's one of the only guys that know im using gear. Tomorrow is another pinning day...cant wait!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its only been a week! You are gonna see some nice things with this cycle.

richirich_99

Awards
its only been a week! You are gonna see some nice things with this cycle.
I hope so! so far im loving this, kinda looking forward to getting my test e in about a week or two then bridging that when i finish what i have left of the sust. love PP, only makes things even better with some test!

richirich_99

Awards
This morning i pinned another 1cc of sust, this time in the left ventroglute. Didnt feel too bad, but now im sore! Doesnt help that my legs are sore as hell from yesterday's leg workout. today was a rest day, took it easy, and ate like an animal. Starting to feel some what lethargic from the PP. Still at 20mg/day, monday i bump it up to 30mg/day for the last two weeks. How much would taking a small does of nolva fight off puffy nipples? its not bad, but i was thinkin about doing 10mg/day, would that stop the puffy nipples without stoping gains too bad?

richirich_99

Awards
Today was shoulders and triceps. Had an awesome workout again, loving this cycle already, and only on week 2! BP has started to go up, but nothing serious. other than that, sides arent much at all. Strength gains are starting to go up like crazy, and i've started to notice a lot more vascularity, and seem to be losing some bf as well around the abs. not sore at all really today from pinning yesterday. how much can i expect to probaby gain on this cycle?

richirich_99

Awards
Yesterday was a quick workout of just Traps and Abs. Had a good workout. Im feeling hard and thick. Today is off day of lifting, so its just eating and relaxing. Tomorrow i'll update my weight and will be injecting 1cc sust, and upping the PP to 30mg/day. No real sides except starting to break out a lil bit, but not bad. Still have oily skin from the PP. Think im leaning out some too, abs are starting to show more and more. Thanks to anyone who is following.

richirich_99

Awards
Today i injected another 1cc of sust, and upped the PP to 30mg/day. I worked chest and bi's today. Had a great workout, feeling really strong, and had crazy skin streching pumps. I weighed in this morning im up about 15 to 15.5 lbs since i started the cycle, and this is only the start of week 3. Loving this cycle!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still amazed how people gain so much in such a short time.

Care to share you size and calorie count?

richirich_99

Awards
im still amazed how people gain so much in such a short time.

Care to share you size and calorie count?
i started the cycle at about 165, im now about 180. Im taking in about 3200 to 3500 kcals/day. Staying very lean, not really noticing too much fat gain, and very little water. im surprised at how much weight i put on in such a short time.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started the cycle at about 165, im now about 180. Im taking in about 3200 to 3500 kcals/day. Staying very lean, not really noticing too much fat gain, and very little water. im surprised at how much weight i put on in such a short time.
well its your first cycle too...

how often do you weigh yourself?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
great results so far!

you are definitely holding some water whether you think you are or not. adding 15lbs of muscle in 2 weeks is physically impossible.
especially when most of the longer esters in sust haven't even kicked in fully yet.

richirich_99

Awards
great results so far!

you are definitely holding some water whether you think you are or not. adding 15lbs of muscle in 2 weeks is physically impossible.
especially when most of the longer esters in sust haven't even kicked in fully yet.
Yeah i figured i was holding some water, just not really really bloated or anything. How long til the long esters in the sust really start to kick in? this week? this is the start if the 3rd week.

richirich_99

Awards
Yesterday was back and abs day. I had a good workout, felt strong. Starting to feel a lot more lethargic now, i think its because of the PP is now at 30mg/day. Nipples are a little bit puffy, but not much and just a lil sore sometimes but no lumps or anything....this almost always happens when im on cycle and goes away as soon as i start pct. Eating enough food is getting hard, trying to eat every 3 hours, but its hard at work sometimes. Other than that, feeling good....hoping to get my test e soon, if not, i'll just stick to 10 weeks of sust.

richirich_99

Awards
I hit legs/calves yesterday, and had another great workout. So far im loving this cycle! Having crazy pumps, but also having really bad and painful back pumps too tho. The weights keep going up, and hardly any sides....nipples are a little tender and puffy, but nothin serious. Some acne, but not bad. This morning i pinned another 1cc of sust...this time tho, i aspirated like normal, and saw no blood, so injected the sust, but once i pulled the needle out, i bleed like crazy for about 10-15seconds of a really dark red blood....do you think i hit a vein? I pinned in my right ventroglute region, just a lil lower this time that i have been...and thoughts?

richirich_99

Awards
Thursday i pinned another 1cc of sust, and still on 30mg/day PP. Thursday was my day off from the gym. Yesterday, friday, i had a intense hard shoulder and triceps workout. People have been noticing the size i've put on, had a friend tell me i look like im getting bigger...always makes my day!lol Today is Saturday am im just going to do a quick traps and abs workout when i got to the gym. Might start taking 10mg/day of Nolva to fight some of the water weight gain, and bloating....not bloating much, just a lil. Im still having crazy back pumps. Thanks for anyone whose following this....any comments, suggestions, thoughts or anything are welcome.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'm following bro! glad you're having great results!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just now seeing this...

These nerds gave you a pretty hard time to start with...oh well. If I were you man I wouldn't rotate muscle groups that often, you run the risk of developing an abscess which is very possible. And trust me, you DONT want one. Just a recommendation.

Everything else looks good...watch that diet in the coming days or you will blow up like a blowfish with what your on.

richirich_99

Awards
Just now seeing this...

These nerds gave you a pretty hard time to start with...oh well. If I were you man I wouldn't rotate muscle groups that often, you run the risk of developing an abscess which is very possible. And trust me, you DONT want one. Just a recommendation.

Everything else looks good...watch that diet in the coming days or you will blow up like a blowfish with what your on.
Im really watching my diet, i want to make this a pretty clean bulk, dont want too much fat. ...Today i just felt tired and wore out so i skipped my trap and ab workout and plan on doing it in the morning. Today i still feel a lil bloat, but not bad....been feeling pumped all day long toady, love this feeling. Thanks for following everyone!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva wont do anything for bloat. It might even increase it. You want an AI if controlling the bloat is your objective.

richirich_99

Awards
Nolva wont do anything for bloat. It might even increase it. You want an AI if controlling the bloat is your objective.
I have some Inhibit-E from SNS, thats the same thing as ATD so i might start using that since its an AI. What doses would you guys recommend using?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont like ATD but you should keep the dose low. they are 25mg caps correct? i would say one before bed. If that doesnt do it then one before and one after sleep.