Getting the showering routine down... - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting the showering routine down...

1. Board Supporter

Getting the showering routine down...

Just checking to make sure I have this correct...
    I shower first thing in the morning, then apply..shower after my work-out, and before my application at night?? Any suggestions?

2. New Member

Basicly yeah.. Applications should be about 12 hours appart, if possible. And of course you'd want to shower before applying, not after like you said.
  3. New Member

Dude thats 3 showers a day. Just shower in the morning, apply. Then shower after your workout, and just apply before going to bed, no need for a shower before each application, unless your one of those people that has to shower before bed.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

First time I did t1 pro, something happened but I didnt shower for a day or two, I hadnt been to the gym, but still kept up with the applications and what not. By the end of that 2nd day, I had THE WORST breakout on my chest, so dont forget to shower
  5. Doctor Science

Originally posted by Gixxer
    Dude thats 3 showers a day. Just shower in the morning, apply. Then shower after your workout, and just apply before going to bed, no need for a shower before each application, unless your one of those people that has to shower before bed.
    yeah i agree with this. this is waht i did.. its okay if you take a shower before that 12 hour mark.. after so many hours its past that first layer of skin anyways so your good to go..

Originally posted by Gixxer
    yea, i hear that 3 may be too much, but remember that after u shower ur skin will be able to absorb more as well.

so its just a matter of prefference i guess.
  7. Advanced Member

Showering is always an important part of the day for all of us stank ass bastards.

Jar hit the nail on the head though, If you dont wash off your prior application areas your chances of rashs and irratation are greatly increased. Truthfully I dont always get two showers aday. I prefer showering before bed (after the gym) and I dont always shower in the morning. Just wash the face, brush the teeth and out the door. But the days I skip the morning showers I definitly get irratation on the app area from the night before... and skin peel seems to be more likely as well. Nothing major, but a noticable irratation at that.

Just make sure you get in that wet room once aday for the publics sake. Stench can be a horrible thing to those around you.

db
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 09:58 AM
  2. Getting The Most From Your Orals
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 02:09 AM
  3. What makes the site go down?
    By JblazeGirlie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2