test e help

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
alright now just to start off excuse my grammar I'm on my phone

Well I first started taking test on the 5th of ocotober and I just want you guys sugestions on what I'm doing wrong if anything

I wanted to first do like a loading stage 750 for the first two weeks and 500 tonight which is starting my third week and I go to the gym atleast 5 days a week ( no weekends) and I'm just not seeing much results by this time the only results ive seen are from the celltech and nitrotech which I'm also on and these are mostly just size differences the first two weeks I started I was feeling really bloated but I think that was from the cell tech and protein I am drinking btw I'm.taking about 240 grams of protein a day in 4 60g shakes of pro complex I'm pretty sure I'm not getting much calories but I just havent really been interested in eating because I get full from the shakes I'm also having a hard time being motivated at the gym and spending a bare hour there I also smoke cigarettes everyday which I know I need to stop and am working on that I'm also 17 years old 183 up from 173 before I started taking any supps I can barely curl a set on 10 at 30 pounds and benching probably about 165 max 5 times my main problem is that my arms ( and other muscles ) just tire too damn easily

Sorry about the rant but can you guys please help and let me know why I'm not seeing much results I know that you will probably need more info let me know what it is

Ive also only been at the gym for about 3 weeks

Thanks in advance feel free to pm anything also

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Sometimes i feel like Board Regulars just register fake names and post stuff like this to get a laugh out of the rest of us...There's just too many cliches in here that beg to ripped apart

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

is that for real?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
theres no way this troll is for real. way too many cliches. Its funny though. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.