what is T3?
- 07-20-2003, 07:52 PM
what is T3?
stupid question, but what is T3 i saw it in a post about a cycle and i went to Liquid Research today and they have it but i have no idea what it is and some of the other stuff on that site is??
what is the rest of the stuff on there too?
i know what liquid-nolva is, liquid-clomind and BA and BB, but the rest i have no idea what it is...
- 07-20-2003, 08:09 PM
T3 is a thyroid hormone, also known as triiodothyronine. Many people use it for weight loss. A good article on thyroid hormones and weight loss can be found here...
What other products do you want to know about?
P.S. - I love the avatar man. That was a great book/movie....
- 07-20-2003, 08:43 PM
that is probobly one of the best articles written on t3..Ultradrol Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...pressured.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By blackjack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2005, 01:54 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:33 PM
- By Rhinoman in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:14 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2002, 03:09 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:35 PM